Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Audi MMI questions!

Hi everyone,

I've bought an SD card (SDHC to be exact) for the A3 and after dragging loads of songs straight from my itunes library onto the card (all in .mp3 format to save issues) I've put the card in slot 2....

The MMI has picked up the card no problem but then just started working its way through the list, blanking out the majority of the songs and not playing them - then all of a sudden it kicked in on one of the songs and started playing - however, no album art (yes they all have album art embedded) was displayed - just a list of the songs....

How do you get to the screen where just the current playing song (and its art work) is displayed on the central screen?

Also, i've no idea why it didn;t like the majority of songs and blanked them, as I've been back into my itunes library and compared the songs/files along side each other and they are identical in their make-up.....

Cheers for any help!

Mark.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Ummm... this looks identical to the other thread you just posted, but with a different title? Am I missing something?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Reverse Gear

Status
    No you're not - just me being daft!

6th Gear

Status
    Fair enough!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack