Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mjcourtney

Thread: Audi a3 8V video tours/post your videos here!

Neutral

Status

Lightbulb Audi a3 8V video tours/post your videos here!

Dear all 8V owners. I have just ordered my first audi ever. Others and myself would really appreciate it if you could create a video of your 8V. It would be much appreciated by others and myself. It would be nice if it was and in depth tour composing of the interior and exterior. (approximate 10 minutes or more) to give a real good idea to ordering owners and potential owners. If you do make a video and post it on youtube please leave the link on this page.

Thanks a million

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    There's loads about this on youtube already
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    No these are reviews. I would like a thread to be about first person giving a in depth look of the car.

6th Gear

Status
    There's still loads of it on there already... it's not only reviews on there!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    Have you heard of this guy called saabkyle04 on youtube. If not then watch him, that's what I am after.

5th Gear

Status
    I'm sure you could ask to borrow a demonstrator again from your dealer and then do some filming with it? That way you'll get the video you want with the detail you're after.
    sanghera likes this.
    2013 8V Glacier White A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-line Mnaual
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack

Reverse Gear

Status
    What exactly do you need the video for? Can you take your camera to the audi garage and do your own? Is there anything in particular you want to see?

Neutral

Status
    My closet dealership is over 50+ miles away. And I haven't even driven or seen a a3 in person. So I decided to trust reviews and blindly order over the phone. So I would like to see one with all the features. Such as the we interior

6th Gear

Status
    Look at CubeNatur on youtube, he has a load of videos on the 8V 3 door

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sanghera View Post
    My closet dealership is over 50+ miles away. And I haven't even driven or seen a a3 in person. So I decided to trust reviews and blindly order over the phone. So I would like to see one with all the features. Such as the we interior
    Right, that makes a bit more sense! You should really try and call in to see the car soon, you'll get a good feel for it before it's too late to amend the order for any extras etc. I can't help with the video i'm afraid as I just don't have the time, but I will try and take some more photos for you. Vertigo posted up some excellent photos in this thread:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-...nted-pics.html
    2013 8V Glacier White A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-line Mnaual
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack