It has arrived!

Nick1989

Reaction score
Finally my A3 has arrived. Having been waiting since mid February it's been a long time coming! Just looking forward to getting my hands on it now!! Got to be honest haven't felt like I've been kept "in the loop" with regards to what's going on, not sure what other people's experiences with this have been? But thinking about it now its helped as I haven't had constant reminders, and when your as impatient as me that isn't something you want! Going in today to arrange a collection but I'm on holiday next week... Sooo it's going to have to wait for me now ;) I'm hoping a week Wednesday for what has been described to me as "the big polar bear" (glacier white) will be sat on my drive :) happy days!!

Mine arrived when I was about to go on holiday was a killer!!! You'll love the new car!

Congratulations!

As far as being kept in the loop I think you Brits are actually quite spoiled compared to us Dutchmen. When I ordered my last car I heard nothing until the day the car was ready for delivery. Same goes for courtesy cars. All the time I hear how you guys get stuff like a nice S4 or A5 or A6 as loaners. We are lucky to get a Polo or a bicycle. Best I ever had was another A3 but that was because they ran out of the cheap options.

Living the dream mate, weeks holiday with a new car at the end of it, how cools that.

Enjoy

Mark

Audi Bury St Edmunds kept us in the loop the whole time from ordering in February until collection yesterday. Superb. The only thing they didn't tell us was the free DAB radio because our car just slipped into 2014 MY production!

Cracking result for you all round the bob! Yea I'm pretty chuffed it will be here ready and waiting for when I get back! Just glad it's actually here safe and ready for prep! And I get another 5 days off work with the car! And was told today I'm getting two free tanks of fuel but the reason for this has evaded me...

1.4 3 door sline in glacier white with comfort pack, DAB, folding mirrors, interior lighting and B&O not as packed out as others but I couldn't justify the tech pack and that would be the only option I would of added if I had money to throw at it.