3 months (13 weeks) down - the painful wait

SuffolkAudiMan

Reaction score
Hey guys, just dropping by.. I'm still around reading posts. Wow, this wait is painful...car still not even built yet...hurry up 1st Sep lol.....if your waiting on ordering...just remember....blooming long waits to be had! Over and out..

Hey its nearly July, so thats not so bad. It will pass in quickly, think we will use this as your countdown thread. :) x

Reactions: A3sportbackMark
Hey guys, just dropping by.. I'm still around reading posts. Wow, this wait is painful...car still not even built yet...hurry up 1st Sep lol.....if your waiting on ordering...just remember....blooming long waits to be had! Over and out..

You are not alone! Exactly same situation as you, and I think there are many others (sorry, I just said the same thing 3 times......must be going insane waiting.......lol)

I ordered mine end of march.....again sorry, probably mentioned that before......build date 32, did I mention that?......err, expecting 1sept......damn what is wrong with me, I'm turning into a jibbering wreck, get a hold of yourself man!!!!!

you see, I'm as sane as the the next "waiting for an Audi car delivery" man!!!

Hey its nearly July, so thats not so bad. It will pass in quickly, think we will use this as your countdown thread. :) x

Sandra, in preparation for the great 1st sept car delivery event or events, I practiced posting a pic (in the pics section), but it came out as a small thumb nail size. How do I post it so it comes out large, like Ruthus did.
I took a phone pic and attached it when forming a message to the forum.
I have seen your section on posting pics, which do I follow to get a "Ruthus" like pic (except mine will be scuba blue! no offence Ruthus, yours is stunning).

Reactions: Sandra
You are not alone! Exactly same situation as you, and I think there are many others (sorry, I just said the same thing 3 times......must be going insane waiting.......lol)

I ordered mine end of march.....again sorry, probably mentioned that before......build date 32, did I mention that?......err, expecting 1sept......damn what is wrong with me, I'm turning into a jibbering wreck, get a hold of yourself man!!!!!

you see, I'm as sane as the the next "waiting for an Audi car delivery" man!!!

same here!!!!!!!! You just have to keep busy, to be honest June has not been too bad, August will fly by as it's holiday season . July is the month I am dreading, it's that's sort of no mans land area.....if my last "stunt" was anything to go by I can see myself spending a lot of time researching and buying Audi Merchandise,

Sandra, in preparation for the great 1st sept car delivery event or events, I practiced posting a pic (in the pics section), but it came out as a small thumb nail size. How do I post it so it comes out large, like Ruthus did.
I took a phone pic and attached it when forming a message to the forum.
I have seen your section on posting pics, which do I follow to get a "Ruthus" like pic (except mine will be scuba blue! no offence Ruthus, yours is stunning).
Mark, i will send you a guide see if it works for you. We cant not have quality pictures. :) x