White Ceramic cup for cup holders?

Ackieboo

Reaction score
Hi all,
somebody posted a link to an audi dealer showing a white mug with lid that fits in the cup holder.
i did not have the smoking pack and would like to buy the white mug, as the ash tray is around £40!

i cannot find the link any where, I think it was from Stoke Audi, but can I find it on there site.

can anyone remember......?

Need some where to put my shrapnel ;-)

Ackieboo, have you looked on EBay? Seller called Hanban*10 is selling them for £19 posted. I received mine today, great bit of kit.

Hi Chaps

that is very very similar, but cannot find that one in the uk. I am sure it was Stoke Audi offered a product at £12, but cannot find it anywhere.!

Thanks for the eBay link chappo, that's a more realistic price. Have ordered one today. That's what happens when you delete the smoking pack! Still would like to find the white one. I am sure it had a rubber tyre style rim 2/3rds of the way up.

Looks nice - have ordered the ashtray from ebay in preparation for my car since I've ordered the non-smoking pack.

Yup, probably the same one I saw - it did say 2 available!

seen these cups in dealers today £11.99 avail' black or white. also in new audi sport collection catalogue.