Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Estoril Blue (S3)

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Panther Black (S3)

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Exclusive

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
Monsoon Grey COD Sportback S-Line (as from June 30th!)

Clewsy you haven't but your vote in at the top!

Glacier White, took me a long time to choose it and I was not sure I'd made the right choice at first. However after 3 months I am LOVING it :)

Scuba Blue - glad I don't have one of these 'common as muck' colours :p

It may be getting common but hey it's still classy - Daytona all the way folks !!!

good poll.

i think all the colors look good

Can't believe how many votes! Will we break the 100 mark!

Rumour has it Audi have now run out of the paint mix for Daytona!!! :whistle2:

Reactions: markwiggy and A3sportbackMark
Rumour has it Audi have now run out of the paint mix for Daytona!!!
I heard that too, and all future deliverys will be replaced with the closest which is either Dakota/monsoon grey, how lucky or they! :yum:

Last edited:
Reactions: SJW
I heard that too, and all future deliverys will be replaced with the closest which is monsoon grey, how lucky or they! :yum:

Haha - the biggest surprise so far is that I thought Misano Red would have been more popular. I think it is a cracking colour. I was shot down by the missus so red was not allowed nor a dark colour. She actually thought Daytona was too dark. I said she should have gone to specsavers!!!

Haha Steve, and your misses is still talking to you? Lol. I always thought that Black or white would have been the most popular, both we're on the table, but scuba blue it was.

Afraid so Mark. She is still talking to me. I am sure this will change when the baby is born at the beginning of September.

I think alot of the colours work well - quite keen to see some photos of the car in Beluga Brown. Quite intrigued at how this looks, does it come across more golden in colour.

I too havn't seen beluga brown. Every Audi a3 I've seen looks great, whatever the colour. All the pics posted look stunning.....

Reactions: hittchy
All these colours where are the pics lol! Suppose some are still awaiting their order! Thanks again for doing this, find it really interesting! (I know I'm sad) lol!

Very happy with my colour choice looking at those results, right in the good spot I think :D Not common enough to become boring, but still not unpopular

All these colours where are the pics lol! Suppose some are still awaiting their order! Thanks again for doing this, find it really interesting! (I know I'm sad) lol!
Guilty as charged! I have registered my colour, but still awaiting delivery.

Interesting to see no exclusive colours. Is that because the standard/metallic colours are so appealing or that people decide to spend their money on the vast array of options?

I was tempted to spend the extra on the metallic line green but think it was just too much really!

I was tempted to spend the extra on the metallic line green but think it was just too much really!

saw a brand new metallic lime green Astra the other day.....I was nearly sick.

this is a really great poll, would be great to see it in a matrix of colour v spec (SE, sport, s line).

Daytona seems common as muck and surprised by the large number of blacks and also reasonably surprised at the relatively low total for standard colours.....wonder if all the forum data is skewed by "enthusiasts" wanting their car to be a bit different from the large number of company car/lease car folk, no offence intended

Suppose I'm still young so garish colours still appealing to me!

Oh and from what I've heard there are quite a few lease/company car users on here anyway!

Oh and from what I've heard there are quite a few lease/company car users on here anyway!

Yep! Mine is a company car.
I'm lucky that I have a good choice of cars and options, all of which contribute to the monthly payment I make for the car!

Yep! Mine is a company car.
I'm lucky that I have a good choice of cars and options, all of which contribute to the monthly payment I make for the car!

that was my point around company cars, some people just don't get the range of options they would like, looks like you have a good company scheme.

Amalfi is creeping up in the poll! :)

Amalfi is creeping up in the poll! :)
are you sure you haven't had multiple votes Steve? Lol, only joking.
still 1 vote behind scuba blue, mind you I have only seen 2 people put their
Scuba blue pics on this forum, and seen lots more Amalfi!!! Mmmmmm,how does that work?

Last edited:
Shiraz red and have been very pleased with the color.

Who ever has Dakota Grey, please post a pic. That's the first color I was thinking about getting. Also would be nice to see Beluga brown.

Last edited:
Thought I would promote this to the top of the pile again just in case any new owners (or orderers - is that a word) have not entered there colours.

The things i do to while away the time until my collection date!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: A3sportbackMark and Deleted member 73064
1 in 4 A3's are Daytona Grey? That's quite impressive! Scuba Blue for me!

saw a brand new metallic lime green Astra the other day.....I was nearly sick.this is a really great poll, would be great to see it in a matrix of colour v spec (SE, sport, s line).Daytona seems common as muck and surprised by the large number of blacks and also reasonably surprised at the relatively low total for standard colours.....wonder if all the forum data is skewed by "enthusiasts" wanting their car to be a bit different from the large number of company car/lease car folk, no offence intended
I've seen worse - vivid green lamborghini...(shudder) - Shiraz Red A3 Sportback on order..;)