Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Estoril Blue (S3)

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Panther Black (S3)

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Exclusive

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
I have the Q5 in Daytona Grey and it's a smart colour, the A3 is Scuba Blue, first car to be ordered and delivered in Aberdeen Audi in this colour
Both full S-Line spec.

I thought this was only for *owners* of an 8V, but seen as it's too late for me to change my order now (being built next week) and everyone else seems to be jumping in, I've put mine on. (Yet another Daytona)

What a strange restriction in the first post - only just noticed that! Why would it only be for owners?

Reactions: Daveotto
Thought I would promote this to the top of the pile again just in case any new owners (or orderers - is that a word) have not entered there colours.

The things i do to while away the time until my collection date!!!!!!!!!!!

Will scuba blue realistically ever catch up with Daytona grey?... Haha

Don't think he ment it like that maybe was so people who didn't own one or ordered one, didn't just vote for their favourite colour or something!

Reactions: Deleted member 73064 and dieseldoug
I thought glacier would ha e been the most popular tbh! So many white cars around at the moment!

Don't think he ment it like that maybe was so people who didn't own one or ordered one, didn't just vote for their favourite colour or something!
Pretty much, I was just too lazy to come up with an elegant way of saying you've either got your 8V A3 or it's on order but you're not changing your mind about the colour :).

Only two of us on here with beluga brown. Mines being delivered 2nd September and cannot wait. Will post pics as I think not many have been seen.

The shiraz red is almost as exclusive with only 3 of us (mine is on order)... Question is whose gone for the exclusive colour (I note one person has), and what did they order?

My color will be Nacht Blau (night blue) it is a current A8 color and looks a bit like good old Ming blue

my vote added: Estoril Blue S3 Sportback on order since a few weeks back :D

Build week 41 :(

My vote added.. awaiting delivery of beluga brown A3 Sportback 1.4 cod ambition

Added one for the Misano Reds !
come on you reds.

(been wanting to do that for ages !)

Ice silver 1.4 CoD S-Line SB from 5th October

Blimey 44 Daytona's and counting, that is high.

I'm currently choosing options for a possible A3 Sportback TDI Quattro and Daytona is my favourite colour, and i have had it for the past 20 months on my A1 Black edition, and then it was a rare colour. A colour that never seems to disappoint in any weather condition, the flex in the paint just pops on sunny days.

Having said that, there are 3 Daytona A3's at my stealers (and about 4 A4's also), and just passed another one going home (and a white one).

Maybe black, or silver like my old A3 Sportback.

I'll have a count up on the German Auto trader and see what is popular.

Hey guys. I test drive an A3 last week in scuba blue but I'm actually wanting the S3. Can you tell me how the scuba and estoril colours differ?

Added one for the Misano Reds !
come on you reds.

(been wanting to do that for ages !)

Hi there. Another Misano Red A3 S-Line here. I think that this colour suits the style and projected image of the car well. Daytona is more mature and serious, and although it is also a very good colour as well, I feel that it would become another grey A3 on the road.

Reactions: Fragup
Originally intending to order Daytona..wife didn't like it :-( Then the Brilliant Black as its a safe option..and cheap :) My kids told me they're fed up with me driving black cars...finally settled on Glacier White, everyone happy :) Until a knowledgeable forum member mentioned this one!!! Now what to do?? IMG 0167

Reactions: Fragup
Misano Red, it was the only colour available on display. Nothing like a boy racer colour for this lad of 67 years!!! Only one advantage, not many of us on the road, most appear to go for Daytona Grey, colour I would have chosen so not to attract too much attention to myself!!

Misano Red, it was the only colour available on display. Nothing like a boy racer colour for this lad of 67 years!!! Only one advantage, not many of us on the road, most appear to go for Daytona Grey, colour I would have chosen so not to attract too much attention to myself!!

Im yet to see a Daytona grey 8v apart from my own. Black, white and monsoon have been the main colours.

Surprising how uncommon Phantom Black is; means I get to be conservative and unusual at the same time! :)

I will be a Misano red boy racer at 37 years old (well was 20 years ago anyway) just shows, you never grow up, you just get better toys !