Price Increases?

Gazzz

Reaction score
I've just got an email through from DriveTheDeal (having previously got a quote from them on the 8v) stating the following:

"We are emailing to advise you that Audi have announced there will be a manufacturer price increase with effect from 1st July. If you are thinking of ordering a new Audi A3 then we strongly recommend placing the order by the 27th June at the latest to avoid paying more"

I've not seen any mention of it elsewhere, which initially made me thinking that it was probably just the dealer they used was cutting the discounts, but having now re-read it, it actually states "manufacturer price increase"

No mention of how much they're going to raise them by? Wonder if its across the model ranges, or just the A3....

Got the same email from Drive the Deal. Also in discussion with dealer for a S Line 8V and he says 3% from 1st July !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Identical 8V for my 2010 8P is 3K dearer !!! so drive the deal looked more promising with a 2K reduction straight away.

Just checked with local Audi dealer price increase is on all new orders obviously and apparently DAB is included on the new orders.