Interior light pack

dav63

Reaction score
Hi everyone- can anyone tell me whether its worth having the interior light pack and where does the ambient lighting come from,all I can see are the cup holders lit up

In my opinion its definitely worth it. You get white led lights in all four foot wells, in the door handles, map reading lights, sun visors, rear passenger lights, door sill lights and boot lights.

These can all be controlled from the MMI to adjust intensity. The lights on the front speakers are only if you have B&O (another option that's well worth it!).

In my opinion its definitely worth it. You get white led lights in all four foot wells, in the door handles, map reading lights, sun visors, rear passenger lights, door sill lights and boot lights.

These can all be controlled from the MMI to adjust intensity. The lights on the front speakers are only if you have B&O (another option that's well worth it!).

+1 you should definitely get it ! its really worth it , you get a special feeling from the car at night .

lights on front doors are indeed b&o only and lights on the mmi wheel are technology pack only.

It's the first option I tick on any new Audi.

Are the footwell lights on permanent or just when you open the doors- maybe programable

Definitely worth it - finishes the car off with a great look at night.

There is a red ambient light from a thin slit in the overhead control panel.

The intensity of the footwell lights is adjustable from either permantly on/off with varying degrees of brightness through the MMI.

thanks for all your replies,i almost added it at point of order- phoned dealer today but waiting for call back,youve all made me want it now,got build week 35 so hope i can still add to spec. cheers

Never seen the option to increase the light intensity in MMI ?. Can you give me directions - ta !. I've only been using the pop out dial near the headlight switch for the clocks.

Never seen the option to increase the light intensity in MMI ?. Can you give me directions - ta !. I've only been using the pop out dial near the headlight switch for the clocks.

Yep - MMI: select menu button - Systems- Car Systems - Vehicle settings- Background lighting. (P57 in the handbook).

Anyone got any pics ;-)

I have ordered it but not seen it, apart from cup holders and B&O speakers.

MiT took some pics which show off the interior light package. See the pics thread post 332. Sorry I don't know how to do a direct link!

Thanks Mark.

Yes I have seen these they look great! But I have not seen the lights in the door handles, foot wells, the red strip in the overhead control panel etc, apparently there is one that illuminates the gear selector too?

check out [you wanted pics] by vertigo1, great pics of car inc interior lights. curantly on page 4.

Yep - MMI: select menu button - Systems- Car Systems - Vehicle settings- Background lighting. (P57 in the handbook).

Hi, I've tried doing this but I can't find any of this when I go on to my little screen I get this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374594190107040

Could anyone help as I'm trying to sort my lights out.

I have the dome ones in the front of my car
The rear ones
The vanity lights and glove box
Boot lights
But I don't have the puddle lights or the end of the door lights so I was seeing if I could get them!!

Cheers

Yeh sorry I noticed after i had wrote in it sorry guys. I'm new to the website don't Spose anyone has ideas how to adjust the lights like you do on ur a3 on my 8p one I think lol

Cheers