S line with se suspension

dav63

Reaction score
Has anyone drove s line with standard suspension? Wondering what it looks and feels like, does it wallow in corners etc?

Yes, I have one and my friend has just taken delivery of his with the same set up this afternoon. I find it excellent, can't say i've noticed wallowing into corners, and my previous A3 was on Sport suspension so i've had a good comparison. The photos of my car are here:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-8v-chassis/158398-post-pics-your-a3-8v-here-3.html#post1819468

I also have some shots of both mine and my friend's A3 S-line with SE Suspension that I took this afternoon. Just sorting out uploading them!

Just got my S-line with SE suspension and is really nice. Feels just about right. The Sport suspension I had on a trial car was quite hard.

You really need to drive them. Everyone's different. I have sport suspension on my s-line and a small part of me wishes I'd gone for s-line suspension.

I find the sport set up quite soft, contrary to the posts above.

Got SE suspension on my Sport and find it is perfect for the very poor roads we have around here. Certainly doesn't wallow and feels good around bends, but soaks up the bumps amazingly well.

SE suspension on my s-line.

A35

It was one thing I wasn't sure about so as mentioned before it's a good thing to test drive as it is a very personal thing. I came from a leon fr and an ibiza fr and they both have very stiff set up that banged and crashed over the smoothest of roads. As my priorities changed went for comfort this time and have no complaints over the handling and is comfortable over all the road types I've been on. The sport set up that I test drove seemed a very good compromise though.

SE suspension on

It was one thing I wasn't sure about so as mentioned before it's a good thing to test drive as it is a very personal thing. I came from a leon fr and an ibiza fr and they both have very stiff set up that banged and crashed over the smoothest of roads. As my priorities changed went for comfort this time and have no complaints over the handling and is comfortable over all the road types I've been on. The sport set up that I test drove seemed a very good compromise though.
thanks for your reply will stay with se susp'and must add I think your car looks great in white. Cheers!

Would like to thank everyone for there input on my question, most helpful which is why I'm on this forum.cheers!