Countdown Thread (another one) 6 days ish

markwiggy

Third Gear
Reaction score
Email from the dealer today, arrival of my car at the dealership is imminent, I actually think it may of arrived late this afternoon as a transporter full of Audi's was heading towards the dealers as i came out of my local Tesco, I did spot what looked very much like a Daytona Grey Sportback on there. If it was mine then I may get it a bit sooner, otherwise if not i will take delivery early next week.

Getting excited now !!!

Mark

Reactions: ukm120, SJW and cussycod
​Wow, thats great news. :) x

Reactions: markwiggy
Well Mark, I remember when I first joined the forum, we both ordered at the same time, and here you are ready for collection ( of another D***** Grey car!)....... Sorry cannot complete the D word anymore.
Im sure you are getting excited, got your ceck list? I'm sure Sandra is sorting out the countdown music, she's a busy girl at the moment.
moonlight and SJW still getting to grips with their new motors...... When will it all end?

Reactions: Sandra
Well Mark, I remember when I first joined the forum, we both ordered at the same time, and here you are ready for collection ( of another D***** Grey car!)....... Sorry cannot complete the D word anymore.
Im sure you are getting excited, got your ceck list? I'm sure Sandra is sorting out the countdown music, she's a busy girl at the moment.
moonlight and SJW still getting to grips with their new motors...... When will it all end?

cheers Mark, I'll say it for you "Daytona" lol. I did consider Scuba my self, but as my last Audi was Sprint Blue I decided on the Grey (Daytona). Really looking forward to the big day now.

Looking forward to Sandra's playlist, something original I hope. x

When are you expecting yours ??

Mark

It's build week 32 (2nd week aug) so not expecting delivery until sept.
thankyou for helping me out with the D word, I must be suffering from The common ailment "AudiLess".....lol

12.5hrs to go, Boot liner ready to fit, sd card loaded with ITunes, screw less Brodit phone bracket & Angel Wheel wax arrived. WERKSTAT ACRYLIC KIT on back order. Just need the doner A3 and some sunshine!

Daytona s-line TDI, comfort pack, sat nav, heated seats - bring it on!

No sleep tonight.:racer:

12.5hrs to go, Boot liner ready to fit, sd card loaded with ITunes, screw less Brodit phone bracket & Angel Wheel wax arrived. WERKSTAT ACRYLIC KIT on back order. Just need the doner A3 and some sunshine!

Brilliant, look forward to your comments, is it the 2.0TDI ?

enjoy

Mark

Wow, i am going to be busy. Will get my music ready for you guys. :) x

Hi Mark,

yep 2.0Tdi, another Daytona, but cannot wait. My boot liner turned up on Monday, as should the car, but delayed by 2 days, suppose I took part shipment on Monday ;-))

Ok, since its now midnight, i will post a little tune for you. Good luck with the collection of your car today. We are all looking forward to your pics, i hope your managing to get to sleep. :) x

YouTube

Thanks Sandra, been awake an hour already !
Takes me back to my 1st Scalextrix at Christmas many years ago:hubbahubba:

Hi Mark,

yep 2.0Tdi, another Daytona, but cannot wait. My boot liner turned up on Monday, as should the car, but delayed by 2 days, suppose I took part shipment on Monday ;-))

Just curious, where did you get your boot liner from, and how much was it? I've seen prices ranging from £40 to £90!

Cheers,

Karl.

We all await anxiously your collection post!....ah that new car smellll

I collected mine last Wed and had to wait a further 30-40 minutes for the salesman to turn up...it was under a cover whilst I impatiently circled it over and over again....was almost too much for me!

I collected mine last Wed and had to wait a further 30-40 minutes for the salesman to turn up...it was under a cover whilst I impatiently circled it over and over again....was almost too much for me!

Isn't that stalking, I'd have had to rip the cover off. I will probably go and see the car when it gets delivered, make sure it's in one piece.

Glad your enjoying the COD.

Mark

Just checking in here for the new addition to the grin club, no pics yet, lol. Im already with my music, even though i did post at midnight, i have another tune all ready. He is probably pacing round his car at audi dealers. It seems like yesterday that you collected yours moonlight. Im sure you still got the grin though. :) x

Reactions: SJW
Another countdown thread. Mark you must be chomping at the bit to get your hands on the car. :yahoo:

Cheshire Cat that has the cream!

Even the weather did not dampen the moment! Delivered with 10 miles on the clock, twenty minutes late, longest 20 mins of my life!
Pics to follow....... Going back out now to have a play!

Worth the wait guys & dolls.

And Daytona...... What a fantastic colour, looks sweet as a nut ;-))

Even the weather did not dampen the moment! Delivered with 10 miles on the clock, twenty minutes late, longest 20 mins of my life!

Excellent, my mouths watering now in anticipation.

Mark

So happy you have collected your car today, cant wait for the pics. I bet your grinning like a big cheshire cat. Enjoy your new car. :) x

​Congratulations! - YouTube

Thanks Sandra, just put it to bed for the night and booked Friday off work to get better acquainted :icon_thumright:

Just drove past the dealers, they were closed but thought I would have a nose around. Sat in the compound with all its stickers still on was my car, at last. Must of been delivered today, all looks to be in one piece from what I could see. Should here from the salesman tomorrow so will pop down and arrange collection etc.

Mmmm wonder how long it will take them to turn it around.

Mark

Just drove past the dealers, they were closed but thought I would have a nose around. Sat in the compound with all its stickers still on was my car, at last. Must of been delivered today, all looks to be in one piece from what I could see. Should here from the salesman tomorrow so will pop down and arrange collection etc.

Mmmm wonder how long it will take them to turn it around.

Mark

Hopefully you could have it tomorrow. That would be really good if that happens, have the weekend to enjoy it. Keep us updated Mark. :) x

Hopefully you could have it tomorrow. That would be really good if that happens, have the weekend to enjoy it. Keep us updated Mark. :) x

Tomorrow would be brill Sandra, not sure i can see that happening though really. We will see !!

i will speak to the dealer in the morning.

Mark

Monday or Tuesday may be more realistic, but if I can I will collect it sooner, Fri or Sat would be nice.

Mark

Monday or Tuesday may be more realistic, but if I can I will collect it sooner, Fri or Sat would be nice.

Mark

Music is ready, hope you get the car Mark, be a nice bonus for the weekend. :) x