EM TuningMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 2014 A3 Saloon @ Manchester Audi. Pics inside

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
    I'm liking it ....my niggle is that it's a smaller A4...(is it a poor mans A4!?).I know that there'll be folk who maybe think the A4 is too big and therefore this would suit....but imagine rolling up alongside an A4 at the lights...hmm.......the hatch..is a car with it's own identity...I still like it though!
    Thats a ridiculous thing to say! So A4 drivers must be in inferior to A5 drivers and then A5 drivers with A6 drivers and so on!

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Derbz View Post
    Thats a ridiculous thing to say! So A4 drivers must be in inferior to A5 drivers and then A5 drivers with A6 drivers and so on!

Crazy ey! A family member of mine runs a large successful company and has bought the Q5 not the Q7 because the Q7 is just too big for her! She also thinks the Q7 is a bit too OTT and is more of a guys car! I'd imagine she's not alone and it isn't just the case for 4X4's.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    Crazy ey! A family member of mine runs a large successful company and has bought the Q5 not the Q7 because the Q7 is just too big for her! She also thinks the Q7 is a bit too OTT and is more of a guys car! I'd imagine she's not alone and it isn't just the case for 4X4's.
    IMHO the Q7 is simply too big for any british (or european ) road, I challenge anyone to find a Q7 over 3-6 months old without significant curbing damage, not due to bad driving but the thing is just too god damm big
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

6th Gear

Status
    I just don't understand big cars at all...
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    I just don't understand big cars at all...
    They are like a small car, only bigger !

I have to agree, they don't make sense in this country once you get to Q7 sizes. No good in town / parking, no good down back lanes as too wide. Makes more sense in America.
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12