First of all hello guys, just found this forum and you guys look like a wealth of knowledge ;-)
Ok just ordered my first Audi (first new car too) so very new to all of this lol. Ordered the car 2 days ago and very excited already.
Ok looking for advise and also a few questions I forgot to ask the sales guy.
Have ordered an A3 S-Line 1.8 S-Tronic with the following options.
Solid Brilliant Black
Parking System Plus
B&O Sound System
So have I missed any obvious options that that are a real must have or have I ordered anything that I don't really need?
1. I live in a town where the roads are generally good but speed humps down my road, was sports dampers the right choice over S-Line set up?
2. Non metallic paint? They didn't have a car with this paint but having ticked so many options had to cut back somewhere lol, will it still look nice or does it kill the bling factor?
3. Tech pack (PNQ) Does this include weather and traffic updates etc, didn't see an option for Audi Connect?
4. Hill hold assist, is it needed with S-Tronic?
5. Advanced Key. Was I silly not to order it? I didn't as the useful thing would be if it locked the car as you walked away but I understand it doesn't?
Anyway that's my car and my questions so thank you in advance for your replies and sorry for being a total noob. Just worried as never spent that much on a car before lol ;-)