A3 poster

D

deci

I'm considering making a series of minimalist Audi posters/prints based around the DRL design. As an 8v owner I had to start with it... this is a Scuba Blue A3. I'm undecided whether or not to put writing on them.

a3scubaresize.jpg

Reactions: manmoth
smart idea. you can always do several versions, ones with and without.

if you haven't check out deviant art web site for inspiration, you also host you stuff on there too. people might like to use it as desktop wallpapers.

maybe you can add some gradient to the colour too

Yeah I'm familiar with that. The colour is gradiated, just subtly so.

are the lights the right distance apart compared to the real car? They look so awesome like that!

i own a print company and we had a customer do something very similar but using unique racing car colours, reds for Ferrari, British racing green etc etc.. we printed a load of canvas and arty perspex prints for him. they looked pretty cool tbh and different.

How about making images by adding other A3 led elements, such as cup holders for eyes, face is obvious, but there must be others less obvious

I love it, abstract simplicity... Would love to see one like this but with the outline of the car and wheels with just the led lights as on your original and the audi rings.