Audi PCP and delayed delivery.

RossR

Reaction score
Hi,

Hoping to benefit from your collective wisdom.

I placed my order a few weeks ago and am still waiting for a build week. I was originally given an estimated delivery of early September. I'm taking advantage of the PCP offer from Audi (Credit check already done). However, I notice that the small print for this states:

"Available ... for vehicles ordered before 30th June 2013 and delivered by 30th September 2013"

Where do I stand if my delivery date slips past the end of September?

Hi,

Hoping to benefit from your collective wisdom.

I placed my order a few weeks ago and am still waiting for a build week. I was originally given an estimated delivery of early September. I'm taking advantage of the PCP offer from Audi (Credit check already done). However, I notice that the small print for this states:

"Available ... for vehicles ordered before 30th June 2013 and delivered by 30th September 2013"

Where do I stand if my delivery date slips past the end of September?

what is this PCP offer?

I asked my dealer for a quote using this offer, and he gave me one for 6.1% APR instead - only .2% difference but I'm not complaining! Think my car might be pretty tight on the September 30th delivery as it stands too, but he's given me the quote and there's no terms on that, so I consider it outside the offer anyway. If he tries to change it there will be a big fuss kicked up!

oh right i never considered that! 6.1-6.8% apr isnt great but pretty standard I'm guessing.. 8 or 9% is high, if my car is ordered june but delivered October will that fall outside this deal? Sorry for the newbie reply if so!

Probably the same offer. It's 5.9% interest plus the various fees. In the typical example this puts it up to 6.3% APR, but if you're borrowing more the fees have less of an effect on the APR.

I'm a bit of a newbie too - hence the original question.

I've just checked through all the finance related paperwork I've got. Only got quotes that are valid for 30 days. Note that a quote isn't necessarily an offer that you can accept.

TBH interest rates should not change too much, probably by 0.5% between Audi quarterly offers. Never know, there may be Audi UK support in quarter 3. But doubt it!

I wonder why Audi's interest rate is so high - I saw an advert for a BMW 3 series at 3.9 APR.

I guess the demand for the A3 is so high at the moment they can charge what they want!

www.drivethedeal.com offer third party PCP and it's over 8%. Agree though that 6% isn't much of a promotion. Suppose they are likely to replace it with something fairly similar next quarter. It's not just the A3 - the same basic terms apply across A1 to A8.