Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

Well done Audi !

Well, I've had my Daytona Grey A3 S-line (1.4 TFSI 3DR) for almost a week now and I have to say it's absolutely fantastic. The car looks and feels the business. I've had numerous cars over the years (inc. several Audis and VWs) and this motor just cleans the floor with them all. Superb build, lovely lines, great design and all wrapped in awesome Daytona !. OMG - I love this car !.

I would have liked to have seen LED fogs and a grille badge but that's just being picky.

I would never go back to a VW now. I've strayed to and fro over the years but this car has re-focussed my mind. Audi all the way folks !.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JossyB View Post
    Well, I've had my Daytona Grey A3 S-line (1.4 TFSI 3DR) for almost a week now and I have to say it's absolutely fantastic. The car looks and feels the business. I've had numerous cars over the years (inc. several Audis and VWs) and this motor just cleans the floor with them all. Superb build, lovely lines, great design and all wrapped in awesome Daytona !. OMG - I love this car !.

I would have liked to have seen LED fogs and a grille badge but that's just being picky.

I would never go back to a VW now. I've strayed to and fro over the years but this car has re-focussed my mind. Audi all the way folks !.
    i kind of agree with the LED fogs and s line grill badge.......... Never mind , still a great motor

Sean
    Current: 2013 Audi A3 2.0 tdi s line 8V in black SD nav+ extras, E46 BMW M3, 1971 Volvo p1800, 2014 Ford transit sport 155ps ;-)

Previous : Focus st 225 stage 1 (265 bhp and too much torque), 2002 audi s3 bam engine completely OEM, 2001 Audi a3 1.8 TQS 221bhp and about 20 other cars, majority civics ek4/ek9 and Bmw / Audi soot chucker's!

1st Gear

Status
    I love it. Brilliantly designed car!

I'm the opposite on the badges front. I'd rather mine had no s-line badges. Getting the sport would've seen to that but I wanted the S-line spec.