The first 77 days of waiting have been pretty tough especially all the agonising over "have I selected the right options" especially on suspension set -up, which resulted in a relatively late change, others that were seriously considered but not added - advanced key and most recently adaptive xenon upgrade. Choice of car was never in question, although was momentarily almost swayed by the thought of getting a year old ex trade show Q3, but I just love the completely new car sensation.
so only 99 days to go, hoping for 1st September collection which will require a treck to sarf London from leafy Hertfordshire.
June will pass ok, especially as I have an R8 track day next week and a new kitchen being fitted ( small price to pay for getting away with a new car).
August has 3 weeks holiday and then a couple of weeks of continually counting the minutes and occasional calls to the dealer to check all still on track.
July is a problem though, a few bbq's will help but gardening just does not do it for me.
Personal touches to still sort out over the next 14 weeks (all comments gratefully received)
1. What s line key ring to buy
2. What tax disc holder to buy
3. Do I fit chrome tyre valve caps and if so what ones.
4. How the hell can I remove the sun blind sticker without leaving unsightly marks.
1. Can I find someone to buy my existing car in last 2 weeks of August at same price as px to the dealer making even more
2. Praying that no one else in the work car park also has a 63 plate on show on 2nd September, want to be centre of attention for at least a day
And one I have no control over....... Will the service light come on in my 8P in the next 99 days
Will update this thread as other random pre ownership thoughts go through my head