Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

Anyone with storage package ?

Anyone with storage package yet?.

Ordered it with mine and it does not have a storage box under the passenger seat and wondered if this is the norm.
    I contacted the dealer over a week ago and they were unable to help so they are contacting AudiUK---no reply as yet.
    If this is correct I will have to purchase one for that side, seems a bit mean to me not to include one.
    A3 SB SPORT 1.4 TFSI. Phantom Black, Alcantara/Leather, Xenons, B&O, SD Sat Nav, Comfort Package, Storage Package, Folding Mirrors, Park Plus & Reverse Camera, Hill Hold Assist, SE Suspension, Aluminium Roof Rails, Kinetic Alloy.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Mine came with the storage pack, only 1 under seat box and that was under the drivers seat with the first aid kit in it. I have read that you can buy one to go under the passenger seat but I don't know how much it is.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Even my 8P had just drivers.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status
    Not sure if the 8V is the same but, in the 8P, the bluetooth module was under the passenger seat so that might explain why they couldn't fit a storage box under there.
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

6th Gear

Status
    Not if there's one available to buy though. Seems like a strange place to put a bluetooth module though - surely somewhere in/behind the centre console would be better?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Quote Originally Posted by B7000 View Post
    Anyone with storage package yet?.

Ordered it with mine and it does not have a storage box under the passenger seat and wondered if this is the norm.
    I contacted the dealer over a week ago and they were unable to help so they are contacting AudiUK---no reply as yet.
    If this is correct I will have to purchase one for that side, seems a bit mean to me not to include one.
    In the Pricing and Specification Guide the Storage and luggage pack makes no mention of underseat storage. The basic spec for the SE it says there is a storage compartment under the front passenger seat, so would have thought it should also be there on the Sport and S-Line.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    BT module is under the carpet, has no relevance of if storage is fitted or not.

6th Gear

Status
    Would take up space under the seat though wouldn't it?
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    No, its under the carpet which is profiled same with or without BT fitted, plus I have bt & 3dr with storage in both seats, 5dr we have isn't both.

6th Gear

Status
    Perhaps the storage under passenger seat is for left hand drive models and the right hand drive ones just leave them under the same seat?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    Don't forget the SE and Sport have different seats.
    My Sport has storage under driver's seat only
    The first 8P A3 that I had came with storage only under the driver's seat even though the brochure said it was under both seats. The dealer retrofitted it under the passenger seat foc. Subsequent 8Ps that I had only had it under the driver's seat and the brochure had been amended to say that was all hat came as standard.
    A3 1.4 Sport, S-tronic, Monsoon Grey, Comfort Pack, DAB radio, Interior lighting pack, Front Rubber Mats, Model / Engine badge deletion, Service

Neutral

Status
    I currently have two 8P's a 1.9 TDI SE and a 1.6 TDI S-Line. The SE spec came with storage under both driver and passenger seats but the S-Line only under drivers. This also contained a first aid kit.
    To be honest due to the size and shape, you can't put a lot in them. Mine remain empty 99% of the time. In fact I forget have them.
    On order A3 SB 1.6 TDI S-Line - Daytona Grey, Fine Nappa Leather, Heated Seats, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Aluminium Roof Rails, Hold Assist, Park Assist Plus, 5 Year Warranty.
    Build Week 27 Delivery: 1st September.

3rd Gear

Status
    I have a 12 plate 8p black edition and j have storage bins under both seats. Wife's 07 plate sport has it only under the drivers seat.

Both seat designs are similar.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelmersteve View Post
    Don't forget the SE and Sport have different seats.
    The differences are the foam/material shaping, the seat chassis used on both versions remains the same.

6th Gear

Status
    BTW if anyone is after an official Audi first aid kit designed to fit in these under-seat storage boxes on the 8P, let me know as I have a spare one somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lgooch View Post
    I have a 12 plate 8p black edition and j have storage bins under both seats. Wife's 07 plate sport has it only under the drivers seat.

Both seat designs are similar.
    I have a 2012 8P and that only has a storage bin under the passenger seat but the drivers seat is electric. My own personal "electric chair"
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3