Anyone with storage package ?

B7000

Reaction score
Anyone with storage package yet?.

Ordered it with mine and it does not have a storage box under the passenger seat and wondered if this is the norm.
I contacted the dealer over a week ago and they were unable to help so they are contacting AudiUK---no reply as yet.
If this is correct I will have to purchase one for that side, seems a bit mean to me not to include one.

Mine came with the storage pack, only 1 under seat box and that was under the drivers seat with the first aid kit in it. I have read that you can buy one to go under the passenger seat but I don't know how much it is.

Not sure if the 8V is the same but, in the 8P, the bluetooth module was under the passenger seat so that might explain why they couldn't fit a storage box under there.

Not if there's one available to buy though. Seems like a strange place to put a bluetooth module though - surely somewhere in/behind the centre console would be better?

Anyone with storage package yet?.

Ordered it with mine and it does not have a storage box under the passenger seat and wondered if this is the norm.
I contacted the dealer over a week ago and they were unable to help so they are contacting AudiUK---no reply as yet.
If this is correct I will have to purchase one for that side, seems a bit mean to me not to include one.

In the Pricing and Specification Guide the Storage and luggage pack makes no mention of underseat storage. The basic spec for the SE it says there is a storage compartment under the front passenger seat, so would have thought it should also be there on the Sport and S-Line.

BT module is under the carpet, has no relevance of if storage is fitted or not.

Would take up space under the seat though wouldn't it?

No, its under the carpet which is profiled same with or without BT fitted, plus I have bt & 3dr with storage in both seats, 5dr we have isn't both.

Perhaps the storage under passenger seat is for left hand drive models and the right hand drive ones just leave them under the same seat?

Reactions: Audimad
Don't forget the SE and Sport have different seats.
My Sport has storage under driver's seat only
The first 8P A3 that I had came with storage only under the driver's seat even though the brochure said it was under both seats. The dealer retrofitted it under the passenger seat foc. Subsequent 8Ps that I had only had it under the driver's seat and the brochure had been amended to say that was all hat came as standard.

I currently have two 8P's a 1.9 TDI SE and a 1.6 TDI S-Line. The SE spec came with storage under both driver and passenger seats but the S-Line only under drivers. This also contained a first aid kit.
To be honest due to the size and shape, you can't put a lot in them. Mine remain empty 99% of the time. In fact I forget have them.

I have a 12 plate 8p black edition and j have storage bins under both seats. Wife's 07 plate sport has it only under the drivers seat.

Both seat designs are similar.

BTW if anyone is after an official Audi first aid kit designed to fit in these under-seat storage boxes on the 8P, let me know as I have a spare one somewhere.

I have a 12 plate 8p black edition and j have storage bins under both seats. Wife's 07 plate sport has it only under the drivers seat.

Both seat designs are similar.

I have a 2012 8P and that only has a storage bin under the passenger seat but the drivers seat is electric. My own personal "electric chair"

No, its under the carpet which is profiled same with or without BT fitted, plus I have bt & 3dr with storage in both seats, 5dr we have isn't both.

bringing back the dead...

hey mate, i appreciate this is in the 8v section but i have a question regarding your 8p 3dr with storage in both front seats...

i'd like to retro fitr my 2010 s3 with storage to both front seats (first aid kit and umbrella), any chance you have the part numbers or anymore info please...

also are your seats the same style as mine in the photo below. i have done various searches on this topic but keep coming up with info on a4's...

DSC_0040_zpsd3d43133.jpg

Yep, bin under just the drivers seat on my 2014 S3

Looking at it though, I see no reason why we couldn't get a bin from an EU car to fit on the other side - they are pretty handy for sunglasses, cleaning cloths etc...

More cost cutting by Audi I guess! :-(

It's because if you specify the Audi Sound System or the B&O System the space under the passenger seat is taken up with the amp - no room for a storage bin.

However, if you don't have the amp then you might be able to retrofit a storage compartment :)

Reactions: The Challinor
My S-line has the storage box under the driver's seat but there is no way that my First Aid will go in it. I have to keep it in the boot.

I can hardly get 1 CD case it. Begs the question, "What do you put in it ?"

There's some sort of heater or radiator under my front passenger seat.
I should go and :rtfm: to see what it is.

My S-line has the storage box under the driver's seat but there is no way that my First Aid will go in it.

The red first aid kit? It will fit in the compartment under the driver seat! That's where it's supposed to go!

The red first aid kit? It will fit in the compartment under the driver seat! That's where it's supposed to go!

Yes, I know. The dealer never put it in there - he put it in the boot.... and I can see why; there's no way on Earth it will fit in there !