I have the 1.4tfs 122ps S line Sportback:
1. Build Quality - Cabin is superb and everything is of top quality. Lovely weighted feel to everything in the car.
2 S Line Sports Suspension - Yes i have it! It's very low but the ride quality is still pretty damn good unless you're going over a particularly bumpy road. The best part is virtually no body roll in corners and you feel like your on rails. Very sure footed even in the uber heavy rain today! The steering is very weighted and responsive (I'll post pics when flickr app decides to work on my phone or i can be bothered to connect it my pc )
3. SD Sat Nav - Performs admirably and has found a lot of newer roads in my area. The extra display on the DIS is outstanding and really keeps you on track.
4. MMI and Audi Sound System - I've had £2k Focal Utopia systems with JL Audio w7 subs in the past the Audi S S is in my opinion better. True audiophile quality for £250! I'm thinking as it's tailored to the vehicle. Well done Audi!
5. Overall look of the car - A real head turner and everything about it reeks good design and quality.
6. Power of the new 1.4tfsi 122ps engine - My Partner has a 1.4tfsi 122ps a1 yet this thumps it in straight line. Seems overly powerful and you have to be careful with your speed. On a dual carriageway you regularly get near the 100mph mark without even realising it. In 30 zones your suddenly at 50mph, causing me to slow right back down. Very smooth power delivery even in efficiency. Rapid in dynamic.
7. Space - Had four adults in the car and everyone had plenty of space. I'm 6ft 4in and makes a change from people being cramped behind me. Lots of leg room and it's a very wide cabin.
8. Xenons and drls - Look cool as **** and turns many heads. Combined with the comfort pack it give very clear lighting in all conditions. Love the Led bulbs on the number plate, in the boot and the led rear lights and brake lights. Everything is very bright.
1. No Reading lights in the front Cabin, non led centre lights, non led glove box, non led vanity mirrors, non led rear cabin lights - Ok so the leds maybe asking for bit much as i didn't get the interior lights pack but then why Led Boot lights?
Also no reading lights in a car the quality of an A3 S Line (the top trim level i may add!)!!! What's going on Audi? I don't think I've owed a car without individual reading lights before and I've had cars since 1999.
A minor bugbear but surely as everything else is led then the interior lights should be?! The interior lights pack should just be cup light rings, led footwell lights etc etc. Things i can live without but disappointed the rest of the lights aren't led.
To be honest though this is the only con i can think of. I've done 220 miles and my mpg is 36 - Not great but I've been in a lot of traffic and a lot of short journeys so i hope for better soon.
Overall it's everything i thought it would be and more. I love it already and just can't wait to get back in each and everytime.