Alcantara Grey or Chestnut Brown interior

jrgraville

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of Grey Alcantara or Chestnut Brown seats?

Last edited:
Hi, as cars are now being delivered, has anyone got pics of the Chestnut brown or Alcantara grey interior? Dealers don't seem to have examples of this.

Hello JRG,

I've got Alcantara/leather split on an s-line sportback.

I think the Alcantara is great. Quite tight and the suede feel/affect when brushing the material both ways.

Obviously the interior is black for me but I would say the seats appear lighter/ more grey than what they are.

Many people have chosen the s-line trim from what I have seen of the posts.

Sorry I cannot really help with your post but I would say the Alcantara is very nice. Although that does not help with your colour choice...

Last edited:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of Grey Alcantara or Chestnut Brown seats?

Here's couple of pics of grey alcantara:

I think it looks great, but if I'd have more money I would have propably gone with the brown leather.

Reactions: SJW
Thanks, great pics. Is it this light in real life?

john

Yes, it's quite light in real life. I think the photos are pretty accurate regarding the colour.

Reactions: AllanG
Are you happy with the choice now you have it? Do you think it will keep clean.
l can't choose between this or the leather, but don't know if the black alcantara would look ok too.

I'm really happy with it . I'm not too worried about keeping it clean as my car is usually quite clean. I'm planning on protecting it with GTechniq I1 Smart Fabric (and leather parts with L1 Leather Guard). Hopefully that will help me keep it clean.
Interior Coatings // G|Techniq
Interior Coatings // G|Techniq

I'd like to think that it's no different than black interior, I don't like dirt on black interior either. It's just easier to clean the light grey one because you can see the dirt better if there is any. :laugh:

All,

Got some great pics of the Alcantara Grey seats (seem lighter than I thought), but none from the Brown Leather, does anyone have this option - I have only seen it on the Brochure pics.

Hi,

Still wondering if anyone in the forum has ordered the chestnut brown leather, and if they have any pictures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371482005245574
Very happy with my choice, and if you add scuba blue paint it looks superb ;)

Thanks,

Looks really good. If you have time, can you post another pic of the dashboard as well. Still cant decide on the Brown Leather or Alcantara grey. Heart says Brown leather, head says Alcantara as I will have enough for the Xenon lights as well :)

The columns are black since I have black roof also ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371486712736342
A bit dark tho, but the dash is black and brown below the metal strip
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371486911564742
Do you get the eyebrow led, if you chose halogen. If not, you should brake the piggybank and buy both 😉

Went with Scuba blue & Grey Alcantara. Looks amazing on some AutoExpress youtube vid I saw, hence went with that combo.
Will post pics when get car in Sept :(

Oh BTW, u can only get the grey Alcantara on sport trim. S-line only has black Alcantara.

Thanks, found the Vid. Does look good. It will be the sport trim I get, would love to the Saloon version but company budget will not stretch!!