Hello!

tha_ben

Reaction score
Just thought I would say hi.

Picked up my first Audi yesterday and I have to say I'm very very impressed with the dealer and the car!

car specs:

A3 2.0 150 tdi s-line
glacier white
b&o sound system
dab
panoramic roof
comfort pack
heated seats
folding mirrors
parking aids front & rear
sd nav

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Similar to mine if I ever get it ha ha!!! When did you order?

Congrats. Very nice. Do not forget to put some photos up for us still waiting on delivery.

You sure that was not Ruthus' vehicle and you removed the rails to avoid detection. :)

Similar to mine if I ever get it ha ha!!! When did you order?

Quite lucky actually, went to Audi on the 5/05/13, found the car (not even registered, still in all its pre-delivery cloth etc), bought it, picked it up on the 13/05/13.. not a bad waiting time, haha :).

Will post some pics when the weather is a little nicer, its a little dirty at the moment!

You have had a right touch there - bearing in mind build and delivery times for many. Well done anyway.

Jesus might actually have been mine!!! Ha ha!!! No parking aids on mine though like to do it alone! I'm a rare exception to the rule of women who can park!!!

Quite lucky actually, went to Audi on the 5/05/13, found the car (not even registered, still in all its pre-delivery cloth etc), bought it, picked it up on the 13/05/13.. not a bad waiting time, haha :).

Will post some pics when the weather is a little nicer, its a little dirty at the moment!

ordered mine 06.02.13 been told 08.07.13!!!! Best thing is my sat nav has broken so got to go out and buy one for my holiday to France in June to get a car in July with a free one!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO - hilarious. That lady who took over 4 mins to reverse into that parking bay and a guy then parked the car for her in 5 secs. In all fairness, she was driving a Nissan Micra and I have this theory that anyone who drives one of them immediately loses all their driving abilities/skills on entering that car.

Yeah pretty terrible!!! I have the same opinion on Kia piccanto drivers(my mum been one of them)!!!

Same here, went into order, dealer found one already on its way to another dealer in the group that closely matched what I wanted, think it was for there showroom. The good thing is, if your sales guy bothers to look, is that most of the showroom models they order come with the popular extras! Will always now be the first thing I ask, is there one already on its way I can hijack lol!