Alcantara Titanium Grey or Chestnut Brown leather

jrgraville

Reaction score
Hi, Newbie to the site so be kind! I am building a list for what I would like to have in my new car.

What I have so far:

• A3 1.6 TDI SB sport (in Amalfi White)
  • Comfort Pack with Park Plus
  • Interior Lighting Pack
  • Heated seats
  • Advanced Key
I was wondering if anyone had any interior pictures with the Alcantara Titanium Grey (or leather equivalent) or the Chestnut Brown, the brown looks good on the brochure but cant seem to find any pics at all with the grey.

Thanks for a great site!

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Glad you liking the forum. Enjoy. :) x

Hello JRGraville,

From one noob to another ;), I recall Miketrix posting in one thread that he had specced a Sportback in Amalfi with Chestnut brown leather. I do not know if he has already taken delivery and is in a position to post photos. You could message him to find out. If he has not taken delivery yet, Miketrix must be close to the date.

Hope this helps.
Steve

PS: You could try contacting Chester Draws as from one of the photos he has posted he may have chosen grey to go with the SB in amalfi that he has.

SJW is right! I've ordered an amalfi white with chesnut brown seats. :arco: But!... I don't have the car yet. :( I expect to pick it up in the following days (should arrive this week). I'll post some photos of the interior.

IMO, I think the chesnut brown combines better with the amalfi white than the alcantara grey. But just a personal opinion.

I will keep a look out, the brochure makes it look very nice with Brown leather, but they never have any in showrooms. I will see what my car allowance stretches to.

Mine is the standard Black interior , thought it would go better with the Amalfi White than the Grey . I agree the Brown does look good but beyond my allowance . I also liked the Brown dashboard and would have liked that with the Amalfi White but don't think it was an option - shame