7 days to go until the Phantom Black menace arrives!

daveb99

Reaction score
Had a call from the leasing company today, and my car is being delivered 12 days early, on the 10th May (next Friday).

So after a 5 and a half month wait I'm actually going to get my hands on it :)

Spec is:

Phantom Black 2.0TDI S-Line Sportback, Full Nappa Leather, Heated seats, B&O, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Lighting Pack, Front & Rear Parking System, DAB Radio, Electric Folding Mirrors, Electric Lumbar, Aluminium Roof Rails, Rear side airbags, Mono.pur interior, Through Load facility.

I can't wait - and will post the obligatory photos as soon as I can whip out my DSLR!

Reactions: Sandra, Jeff777LUFC and Gweneira
Yay the wait is almost over, can't wait to see your pics, the spec looks lovely

Thanks, I'm starting to get a bit excited now, I have to admit ;-)

The spec is good, but it was certainly expensive so I hope it's worth it !

7 days will soon fly in. Lol, i will get impatient for you, post up some pics of the new car please when you pick it up. Let the countdown begin. :) x

God I want my car still no advances on 8th July!!!! I need it now!!!

7 days will soon fly in. Lol, i will get impatient for you, post up some pics of the new car please when you pick it up. Let the countdown begin. :) x

Thanks Sandra......will do. Only four days to go now.

Fingers crossed that today's the day for you :arco:

Today is the day, probably camping outside the dealers waiting for them to open, lol. Good luck today, enjoy your new car, take it easy and we will look forward to the pics later. :) x

Very nice mate, have you got the silk Nappa leather ? I've specced this but have never seen it, if you have it, any chance of a pic ? Cheers in anticipation !!

Mark

​Dave, that is one nice looking car, post some pics in the pic thread at the top of the page. Enjoy your new car. :) x