Amalfi white anyone?

b52

Reaction score
I ve been trying to see what it looks like but can not find it nowhere.

Does anyone own it or has any pics that could be posted?

Thanks

Hi, we should have pics of that colour tomorrow. User gweneira picks up there new car then and has promised us some pics. :) x

Hello B52,

Ruthus is right that MIT has posted photos of his Sportback S-Line in Amalfi white. Chester posted the first photos of a sportback in Amalfi. I take delivery of mine in Amalfi at the end of May. Gweneira is taking delivery of hers imminently and several of us are looking forward to her posting photos. I am keen to see Gwen's as her spec is almost the same as mine. Very keen to see the contrast of the privacy glass with the amalfi colour.

Many have chosen Glacier White and I think it looks fantastic but quite common now (no offense to those who have it). I've wrapped my head around switching from amalfi to glacier or misano. Having seen amalfi in today's sunlight, I think I will be just fine with it :)). May put black or anthracite alloys on it!!

My cars have been mainly black (incl my 8L S3), silver, red and yellow, so was thinking a change to white when I order my A3.

Since I m on a tight budget was thinking that instead of getting a glacier (which have seen in person and looks crisp and beautiful) I should save the money and spend them on some options...

As mentioned I get my Amalfi white A3 tomorrow. I will upload some pics as soon as I can.

So Gweneira, did you get it ? (we want pics, we want pics :) )

yes I got it and am delighted. Pics are uploaded on the pic thread :)

the pics are fantastic, thanks for sharing with us Gweneira. :) x :salute:

Reactions: Gweneira