LED Headlights will cost 1690 EUR.

Tomrav

Reaction score
I think that's a new piece of info, just saw it at the German Audi configuration site.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 272
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 213
Think I'd been sticking with the xenons at that price!!!!

I think when we looked at this initially we thought the 1690 euros was for the upgrade from bog standard lights, then it was 770 euros upgrade price if the car already had xenons in the spec.

Ahh, yes. It seems unlike in the UK, none of the German variations of the A3 come with xenons as standard (which was the bit that was confusing me). So xenons are 920 EUR and LED are a 770 EUR upgrade from that... giving a total price of the 1690 EUR mentioned above

In my personal opinion, Xenons are a massive upgrade from Halogens and worth the outlay. LEDs, whilst possibly better still than Xenons, aren't nearly as big a leap and not worth the extra.

Maybe not .... But they look seriously cool so are a must have for me.

saying that, someone I know who bought an r8 with led lights did comment on how good they were over xenon's.

Apostrophes, apostrophes, apostrophes everywhere... None (correctly) on the word lights but one in xenon's... why??? :D

Ok, ok, rant over, and it's not just you; it happens all over the forum.

I'm in the middle of writing workshops for a grammar class so it's all just bubbling out of me today. :shutup2:

Bubbling out !! In this thread Xenons are mentioned lots but only once does it appear as Xenon's before your post - three times now if you include this one :)

Reactions: Ruthus_1
Xenon's or LED's ??? :laugh:

Reactions: Ruthus_1