Chris NottEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Mileage recorder display

Hi all

I have today collected my New A3 (was sad to see the old one go) but will load pictures up soon. I have a question regarding the mileage recorder, is there anyway to keep this displayed on the instrument cluster or not? Although I like the date to be displayed I'd prefer the mileage if possible.

Thanks for your help and for anyone still waiting, its work the wait as I preordered in Sept 2012 :-)

Chris
    New - Audi A3 13 plate, 2.0 TDI S-Line, Scuba Blue, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain package, Comfort package, Adaptive Headlights, Lane Assist, Bang & Olufsen Speakers, DAB, Folding mirrors, Int light package, Alcantara leather, S-Line suspension, Tech package, Variable headlight control, Phone box, Hold assist, Speed limit display

Old - Audi A3 2.0 TDI, S-Line. Aqua Blue, Bose, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Sat Nav Plus System.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    You mean the main odometer with the total mileage? Should be displayed permanently at the bottom left of the DIS.

Here's a shot of mine - the odometer and trip are at the bottom of the DIS, 202 and 194 respectively:

Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

Neutral

Status
    Hi Vertigo1, yes but when I switch on the engine I have the digital speedo on and then under that I have date, and various fuel tank data (I assume) but wondered if the total mileage and current mileage until reset could be displayed all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo1 View Post
    You mean the main odometer with the total mileage? Should be displayed permanently at the bottom left of the DIS.
    New - Audi A3 13 plate, 2.0 TDI S-Line, Scuba Blue, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain package, Comfort package, Adaptive Headlights, Lane Assist, Bang & Olufsen Speakers, DAB, Folding mirrors, Int light package, Alcantara leather, S-Line suspension, Tech package, Variable headlight control, Phone box, Hold assist, Speed limit display

Old - Audi A3 2.0 TDI, S-Line. Aqua Blue, Bose, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Sat Nav Plus System.

6th Gear

Status
    Ah, not sure if it's available in all the different display modes. Some of the modes let you change some of the displayed info via the left scroll wheel on the steering wheel, could try that.
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

Neutral

Status
    I've just had a quick play with it and it looks like your right, doesn't show on my current mode but if you press the 0.0 button it does show for a few seconds but doesn't seem to display all the time on my settings but at least there is a way. Thanks for your help.

Neutral

Status
    Hi - yep it's because you have the digital speedometer on that you're not seeing the mileage displayed all the time. If you change the display to "On board computer" you will see both total and trip mileage all the time.
    2013 A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Sport Phantom Black

5th Gear

Status
    I really wish there was a way to display the time on the DIS when using the Digital Speedo screen. If you have the MMI screen down then you have no clock anywhere! You can scroll through on the DIS but for some reason it only displays the Date and Trip Computer funcions, all I want is a clock! lol
    2013 8V Glacier White A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-line Mnaual
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack

Neutral

Status
    mj

That really bugs me too!!