Badger5Sky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

sport blue flashed rallye seats

After reading through the thread, I note that a lot of people have gone for the S-line trim. Has anyone ordered the sport trim with the rallye seats (with the blue trim option)? Pictures would be good - it looks cool in the configurator, but haven't seen any in the flesh (plus all the demo cars I've seen seem to have the leather/alacantra option)

2. # ADS
    ADS

b52
    Reverse Gear

Status
    I have the same request as you. Strange no one has posted anything yet. Seems this seat choice is not very popular which is a sad thing since they look great on the configuration.

Hopefully someone will come through soon.

1st Gear

Status
    True. I still have some time before I order mine, so I'm busy trying to nail down a spec (so that the stealer can't do too much selling!). Currently torn between scuba blue exterior (then the rallye trims in blue) or a shiraz red (with the grey/back interior) as currently looking at sport level spec. Doubt I'll be able to stretch as far as an S-line (even though I like the body trim and f/b steering wheel as I currently have one on my TT), but maybe. Trouble is I really like the 18" part polished alloys on the sport!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Like this you mean?

IMG_0251.jpgIMG_0252.jpg

b52
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Excellent mate, thanks!

6th Gear

Status
    Think I might go for the Grey ones, but torn between that and black! I'll be going for Scuba Blue Sport trim as well.

1st Gear

Status
    I went for Sport spec in Scuba Blue with the blue on the seats and I'm delighted. (Posted in Pics, Page7). I thought about S Line spec but decided to go Sport which enabled me to have a few more options, as even with Xenon lights added it's still about a grand less.
    A3 2.0 TDI Sportback Sport : Scuba Blue : Xenon Light Pack : Technology Pack : Audi Sound System : DAB : Hill Hold Assist : Comfort Pack....
    and Sport Suspension

6th Gear

Status
    Looks good!