AlloyGator

frazzeld

Reaction score
So I was thinking about getting some Alloy Rim Protectors, had a search around....also saw a few posts on here for AlloyGator

Anyway I asked if they could send me a couple of offcuts so that I could put them against the wheel to see which colour I preferred, only asked for Black and Silver....they arrived on Saturday "Not decided on the colour yet!" I then thought I'd ask if they would be interested in offering a discount to an Audi forum for guy's who have just got a New Audi and want to protect there Alloys

Just had a reply

[FONT=&amp]Thank you for your mail. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We would be happy to offer a discount code for a limited period for the members. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Please let me know if this is something you are able to progress with your fellow members. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Regards[/FONT]

Alloy Wheel Repairs, Protection, Refurbishment, Cleaning & Polishing

Anyone else interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes very interested, do they fit well? I think black would be best. How much are we looking?

Ask any decent tyre fitter and they'll laugh these outa the park. I researched for ages last year looking for some alloy protection. This product always cropped up so I asked at least 6 independent tyre fitters about these, all said they were a waste of money. E Tyres used to have these on their vans promoting them but had so many complaints / returns they ditched them completey. Major concerns were, they will come loose / fly off if corners are taken at speed, hitting pot holes, tyres are under inlflated. If they do come off at speed, just imagine where they'll end up / what damage they may do if they whack into your car.
I'm only going on what I was told by professionals but if you want to try them, ask about money back guarantees.

Ask any decent tyre fitter and they'll laugh these outa the park. I researched for ages last year looking for some alloy protection. This product always cropped up so I asked at least 6 independent tyre fitters about these, all said they were a waste of money. E Tyres used to have these on their vans promoting them but had so many complaints / returns they ditched them completey. Major concerns were, they will come loose / fly off if corners are taken at speed, hitting pot holes, tyres are under inlflated. If they do come off at speed, just imagine where they'll end up / what damage they may do if they whack into your car.
I'm only going on what I was told by professionals but if you want to try them, ask about money back guarantees.

Just had a little read about one coming off....dont fancy one whacking the side if the car! might just have to carry on being very carefull

Hmmm sounds a little dodgy. I'll have to make sure the wife doesn't drive it!