New RS3 to be released next year

arnotur

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just curious on the topic, some guy at audi delaership here in good ol sa tells me he hears they have done some testing on the car already and will be released early next year? Any truth o this?

Due to be released 12 months after the new S3, so March/April 2014 according to multiple sources, including Audi management.

Reactions: VeeDubDan
Sounds little far fetched to me, as RS models aren't usually released that soon into a new model afaik, hope I'm wrong, think that may upset some RS3 owners now lol.

Reactions: hittchy
TBH, if you're wealthy enough to blow over £40k on a small hatchback, you probably won't bat an eyelid at trading up to the new RS3 when it arrives.

Much as I like Audis and A3s, for that kind of money I'd take a BMW 1M in a heartbeat.

TBH, if you're wealthy enough to blow over £40k on a small hatchback, you probably won't bat an eyelid at trading up to the new RS3 when it arrives.

Much as I like Audis and A3s, for that kind of money I'd take a BMW 1M in a heartbeat.

I was a through and through BMW man, until owning my S3.

The 2015 RS3 will be more attractive than ever with >400bhp and tuning options. By then, the 1M will be out dated, not sure if there will be a new version or not. Although for similar money I expect you could get the new M3.

Not sure where I will go next, but it will be an interesting battle between Audi and BMW. The sound of that 5-pot and the all-weather capabilities of quattro are a big, big swaying point over M cars.

The way Audi are ****ing about releasing the S3 it will be 2015 by the time an RS3 arrives.

I would not get too excited about the arrival of an RS3 just yet !

Reactions: hittchy
Its defiantly not going to be next year... I think thats bull****. If it was next year, there would have been testing on the Nurburgring a while ago. Its usually around a year after they have been sighted on the Nurburgring