Chris NottEM Tuning
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vertigo1

Thread: Muc Off Cleaning Products

2nd Gear

Status

Muc Off Cleaning Products

Hello All,

Im sure most of you will want to keep your new cars looking new, so thought you might be interested to hear that Screwfix have some good discounts on the Muc Off range.

All of their products get really good reviews from users and professionals and I've just ordered about £30 worth, that would have cost double if I'd have gone to Halfords.

Ashley
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-Line 150ps, Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, Through Load, Aluminium Pedals.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Can you provide details of what you've ordered....I've not really done anything other than go through the hand wash "car washes" on my previous cars....and i'd like to keep this one really clean and with a top shine, I bought one of those Life Shine kits from ebay £6 not used it yet due to weather

2nd Gear

Status
    I normally use the hand car wash places too, but I'm a little precious about my cars and will probably was this one myself for the first year at least!

Ive ordered the following:

- Muc Off car and van care kit, which consists of 1ltr of ubershine shampoo, 1ltr of wheel cleaner, 1ltr of detailing wax, wheel brush, microfibre polishing cloth and microfibre wash mitt. £17.49 inc VAT.

- Muc Off glass cleaner. £3.99

- Extra 1ltr of Muc Off ubershine shampoo. £4.99.

All of the above gets great reviews and I reckon would cost at least double at the likes of Halfords.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-Line 150ps, Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, Through Load, Aluminium Pedals.

MiT
    Work Hard, Play harder!!

Status
    check out the items listed here:

Audi A1 S-Line Detail - Detailing World

you can find them from most retailers. the forum is also good for guides, products and images.
    A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI S-Line
    Amalfi White || Comfort Pack || Audi Sound System 10 Speakers || Interior Light Pack || Elec Lumber Support || Sat Nav || Non Smoking pack

1st Gear

Status
    17.49 for all that is really good value
    1.4 TFSI 122ps A3 SportBack. Comfort pack, Audi sound system, Daytona grey, SD Sat Nav, S line trim. Love it!

2nd Gear

Status
    Tell me about it...found the slightly newer repackaged kit on Muc Offs website for £50!

6th Gear

Status
    The most important thing is to avoid getting swirlmarks in the clearcoat - the ones that build up over time and give that "crazed" look when the sun shines on them, especially on darker coloured cars.

Forget sponges. Wool mitts, dual buckets with grit-guards and no hard pressure whilst washing
    MiT likes this.
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors