Insurance Recommendations

Peterdona

Reaction score
Hi there

our new Sportback will arrive in the next couple of weeks and i was just wondering what insurance companies you lot are using,
Anyone out there used Audi Insurance

Only advice is to shop around on the price comparison sites; Compare The Market, Confused, Go Compare, Money Supermarket. They'll all give you different quotes; even from the same insurer. Audi Insurance is always going to be more expensive and is usually underwritten by one of the cheaper insurers shown on the comparison sites anyhow.
Cheapest I've got for my upcoming car is £241...

Got to give Audi insurance some credit, they matched the cheapest quote I could get. But as said above, shop around first!

Zurich for me....... I'm 23 , Nottingham, off street parking , 10k a year £675 for year fully comp. that's for 2013 Audi a3 2.0 tdi s line

Sean

I'm 23 in Southampton car parked on drive fully comp checked for a price before I get the car and its £321

I couldn't get cheaper than £510 but that was down more to occupation...

Aviva is not on comparison sites and has been cheapest for me for many years - excellent service too

Zurich for me....... I'm 23 , Nottingham, off street parking , 10k a year £675 for year fully comp. that's for 2013 Audi a3 2.0 tdi s line

Sean

yeh I forgot to add I've written off 2 cars and had total of 5 accidents since I was 17 , only 1 was my fault all others were admitted liability by others but I do 45k miles a year for work and about 5k miles private so......an awful lot of mileage since I passed test in December 2006. If I had no accidents ect I reckon it would be about £400 a year because Nottingham had a mega high car crime rate.

Sean

had several different quotes throughout the day so good some crazy, the best offer we have had so far is from audi insurance, spoke to the dealer today and he said the when i pick my vehicle i get 1 weeks free insurance from audi insurance so since they are the cheapest i think ill give them ago

comparisons below

Audi Insurance - annual £343 or £31 a month
Swift Cover (Current Insurer) annual £500.94 or £46 a month
Swinton - annual £350 or £34 a month
Liverpool Victoria - annual £402.61 or £38.28 a month
Privilege - annual £430 or £38.58 a month

now to some might think these are expensive and some cheap

the car is in the wives name we are 36 & 38
10 years no claims (protected)
and she has 6 points which are off her licence but remain on for insurance purposes for another year

the car

audi a3 sportback
2.0 tdi sline
automatic

Just insured my 2.0tdi sline sportback ready for collection on sat morning and I was amazed to get it for £230 with Iam Surety :) I am just over 30 and 9 years ncb really can't wait now :)