A3 MMI System

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As Audi do not make the Owners Manual available online, would it be possible for someone who already owns a new A3 to scan the section of the manual that deals with the MMI and make it available. Thanks a lot.

Could do, although on Tech Pack equipped cars (not sure about those without), it's actually a separate manual, as it was with the RNS-E in the 8P.

Why surely you should want golf details not the new a3?

I have already got access to the Owners Manual for the Golf but not to the one for the A3. I do still like the idea of my ninth A3 but I need to be convinced that I could cope with the MMI system. Knowing how the system worked in deatil could be very informative. I still basically prefer the idea of a touch screen but......

Those without tech pack also have a separate manual.

If you have a good relationship with your dealer, why not just borrow one from their demonstrator?

Those without tech pack also have a separate manual.

If you have a good relationship with your dealer, why not just borrow one from their demonstrator?

Yes I'll give my contact another ring. Last time I rang they did not have a new A3 available.

What I would like to drive is a 2.0TDI Sportback with an s-tronic . I've had a short drive Golf VII with the same spec and it would be interesting to compare both against my existing A3. I did receive an invitation to a Sportback launch event, but when I phoned they did not have any s-tronic's to try.

Yes I'll give my contact another ring. Last time I rang they did not have a new A3 available.

What I would like to drive is a 2.0TDI Sportback with an s-tronic . I've had a short drive Golf VII with the same spec and it would be interesting to compare both against my existing A3. I did receive an invitation to a Sportback launch event, but when I phoned they did not have any s-tronic's to try.

For some strange reason, S-tronics appear to be thin on the ground in Audi dealerships. You'd think at least one fairly local dealer would have ordered one in as a demo. There are some differences in software between Golf and A3 for both engine and gearbox ECU so it's worth you driving both.

I haven't had to look at the manual once. Its all very straightforward and intuitive.