I am currently looking to buy an Audi A3 Sportback on a PCP, however, before I push the button would appreciate your advice!
As I am in no rush and delivery dates are long anyway I am going to arrange, hopefully, for the car to be delivered in September on 63 plate.
The specific specification I want is as follows:
A3 Sportback, S line, 1.4 TFSI cylinder on demand 6 speed
Daytona Grey, pearl effect
Aluminium roof rails
Comfort package, Acoustic parking system (rear only), Cruise control
Audi sound system
3 year service plan
1. In your opinion are there any options, which really should be ticked or not ticked for that matter?
2. Does having the Audi sound system mean I will not have a spare wheel?
3. I am struggling to decide on Colour between Daytona Grey and Misano Red, which do you prefer and do you think there will be a difference on resale values?
4. Should I get the S line suspension or stick with the Sport?
5. What are the standard S Line chair fabrics like? Is it worth upgrading to the alcantara/leather?
Thanks in advance!