Newbie here

ChriSTi

Reaction score
Newbie here

Hi all, I did join a few months ago but her indoors said I couldn't swap our A4 so I didn't really post anything...But now she has and with any luck hopefully picking up our A3 Sportback S line, Glacier white in September, ordered it Sunday at Lincoln Audi.

Hi again

Chris,

Ooops, 2.0 TDI Btw​

Hi Chris, im sure your excited to be getting your new car. Time will pass quickly and we can all look forward to pics. What spec did you go for? :) x

Hi Sandra , nothing too exciting, we've added to the standard spec panoramic roof, privacy glass, comfort pack (which I think is rain & light sensors, cruise control, acoustic glass with sunstrip - can anyone tell me what acoustic glass actually is??!!, & rear parking sensors). We're also having it de-badged :nyah: Roll on 1 Sep

Hi Sandra , nothing too exciting, we've added to the standard spec panoramic roof, privacy glass, comfort pack (which I think is rain & light sensors, cruise control, acoustic glass with sunstrip - can anyone tell me what acoustic glass actually is??!!, & rear parking sensors). We're also having it de-badged :nyah: Roll on 1 Sep

Pano sunroof looks sooooooo good with glacier white lol!!

And I can't see any pics/vids of the 2013 Sportback with a flat bottomed steering wheel as stated in the brochure !!!!:think:

And I can't see any pics/vids of the 2013 Sportback with a flat bottomed steering wheel as stated in the brochure !!!!:think:

Just took this - apologies for the wonky wheel and the scruffy jeans - but hopefully gives you the idea! This is the standard interior on the S-line Sportback. (screen is the larger tech-pack version)

Fbmfsw

Last edited:
No SB but standard Sline seats

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364051700.301791.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364051700.301791.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 197
Stop it the pair of you lol, you're just teasing me, you know I've got to wait till September to get my hands on mine :sadlike: