Today's Occurrences...

XXXCorps

Reaction score
My dealer called me today to tell me that my Misano Red A3 that was showing as 'on site' has been sold from underneath them...
Maybe a blessing in disguise as now I can factory order one to my own flavour at roughly the same deal so here it is:

A3 S Line 2.0 TDI
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Comfort Package
Deletion of Model and Technology Designation at Rear
Door mirrors – Electrically Adjustable, Folding and Heated
Interior lighting package
Privacy Glass
Satellite Navigation System – SD Card Based
Service Pack
Autoglym Lifeshine

And so the dilemma is Amalfi White or Brilliant Red (these are my colour choices after many Audi's) and the decision will be required by tomorrow morning for end of April collection...

If that happened to me I'd be fuming! However it sounds you've managed to make the best of a bad situation and it's worked in your favour in the long run, nice spec! :)

Out of Amalfi White or Brilliant Red my choice would be red - but only you can decide!

Last edited:
Just speculation but i'd be surprised if you get end of April delivery if a factory order is going in now. Mine was 1st Feb with estimated delivery of 15th May, others seem similar, ordering Dec/Jan and estimated around April themselves.

Either way good luck and it will be worth the wait - I'd go for white, I think its a stunning finish.

I wasn't happy by any means, it had taken since last weekend for this news to become apparent; I don't blame my salesman at all but the person at the other end p##sing him around!! Because of this I've decided to sack the special paint and spec something 'usable' in its place...

Well yeah I thought that too but the dealership group has 5 slots for 25th of March build allocated so they have grabbed one for me but obviously need the final decision on spec and colour from me in the morning...

That's good, seems like your dealer is definitely in a better position than mine :) !

Post photos when it arrives.....

For sure!! When I see it, you'll see it by all means...

If I could have afforded the extra for the Red that would have been my 1st choice but my company would not let me spend any more so I went for the Amalfi White which I think is the best solid colour and no extra cost .

If I was a private buyer not doing too many miles then the Red would have been my 1st choice again

Reactions: XXXCorps
Well Misano was my first choice with Amalfi second so when this happened today I had an inward sigh of relief in a way as I too believe the white is the best no-cost colour (along with the fact that my Alfa Romeo driving wife hates red cars if you can believe that for an Alfa driver)!!

I ordered my A3 SB at end of January and it is arriving this wednesday :)