Welcome Home Lights

Neesh

Reaction score
Hi guys how do I activate the welcome lights?They stay on when I leave the car but when I press the fob to open the doors they dont.I have the light/rain sensor.

It's in the Car Systems area of the MMI, although I'm not sure exactly which option in there from memory.

I'm also wondering about this, I've searched everywhere in the different menu's but can't seem to find the option?!?!?!

It's not perhaps something you can set on an individual-occurrence basis too, is it? My Ford home safe lights come on when I kill the engine then turn the lights on and off again within about a second, then it doesn't matter what I do with the fob.

Mine were just set that way from factory but I did see the option earlier while messing about with the settings. It should be easy to find.

Reactions: Fade
Thanks guys,ive noticed that if its bright outside they dont come on when you open the doors but when I move it into the basement parking at work and try it again they come on.

Just picked up my 1.8TFSI yesterday in Phantom Black its Awesome!!!!More than enough grunt to keep me happy although I am patiently waiting for some software upgrades:thumbsup:

I'm sure you know this already but I believe the lights have to be set to 'Auto' before this works. Haven't checked it out but in previous Audis they don't come on if you turn your lights off.