My first Sportback sighting

A3sportbackrob

Reaction score
Good morning I thought I would share with you all my sighting of a transporter load of sportbacks last night at Medway services last night sadly I didn’t manage to get a snap of them as I was on a call at work and just managed to stop for a second to look.

My impression of them was they were all white and all base se models and looked quite underwhelming but actually quite long.
That all said I really can’t wait to get my S Line early April now just wish it was sooner.

Wonder if mine was on that, white s-line SB arrived in Sheerness end of last week. Dealer is waiting for it to be transported to the garage today or tomorrow.

I posted a couple of photo's of mine last week , see the pictures forums

Local dealer has a white SB Sport with comfort pack and luggage pack sitting in his showroom

Wow didn't realise there was any s line sport backs in the country yet
Wonder if mine was on that, white s-line SB arrived in Sheerness end of last week. Dealer is waiting for it to be transported to the garage today or tomorrow.

Yes, mine definitely is. Dealer emailed me about half an hour ago to say it was on a transporter at the moment and will be with him today or tomorrow. (1.4 S-line SB). :)

11 days from when I wake up tomorrow. Got one hell of a week with work next week so it's providing something nice to look forward to at the end of it! :)

Local dealer has something sitting in the showroom under a cover......... looks Sportback shape/size ........ but I saw one before Christmas.... LHD doing the dealer rounds as a preview.... and I'm such a good customer ( hehehehe)............