Sunroof?

stubrown

Reaction score
Has anyone one got any pics of the sunroof from the interior, Had one on my scriocco, still debating whether to spec one on my A3, It's a bit pricey! Thanks

I would like to see more pics of the pano sunroof too, as it is an option I am also seriously considering.

Just adds to the visual appearance of the car too IMO and a nice option to have in the summer.

I would like to see more pics of the pano sunroof too, as it is an option I am also seriously considering.

Just adds to the visual appearance of the car too IMO and a nice option to have in the summer.

+1

Pics or video about panorama roof please!
Thanks!

I think I've got so used to having one in the scirocco I'll have to have one in the A3. Just makes it a nicer place to sit when its sunny, especially with the black headlining.

Its something different too isn't it.

Nice pictures and gotta agree the pano sunroof really does make it doesn't it.

Especially when contrasting against the right colour paintwork.

Red & white especially look good in combination with the roof, you can enhance the "look" even more with tinted rear windows IMO.

That's what I went for! Glacier white sunroof and privacy glass!

I also saw the A3 doing the rounds!

Sunroof tilts and slides open, unlike the Scirocco which only tilts.

The current A3 sunroof includes a fixed glass roof panel at the rear of the car but on the new A3 the sunroof is only at the front.

I also ordered the sunroof!

The one advantage of thinning on top is that a sunroof is somewhat pointless as I'd just burn my bonce - saves me a bit of cash :D

I quite like the pano roof although I was a little surprised at the deflector which seems to step up almost vertically at the front edge, in contradiction to everything else sleek and smooth. I guess it does its job well, just thought it very slightly odd looking, prob need to see it in flesh!

Hi guys, i'm Peter from the Netherlands. Found this forum and found some nice pictures and information already so thanks for that. I also ordered an 8V Sportback 1.6 TDI s-tronic, full s-line with pano sunroof, mmi + and some extra goodies like PDC, xenon+ led, audi sound system and privacy glass. Expecting the car in the beginning of june.

Got some more pics of the sunroof:
20121108144357.jpg

1ae0a55d.jpg

1985eb49.jpg

02048cd6.jpg

I would like to see some pictures from the interior looking up to the sunroof. Closed an opened if that is possible. Nice car btw!

I would like to see some pictures from the interior looking up to the sunroof. Closed an opened if that is possible. Nice car btw!

Dont know why i said weekend, cars sitting out side in office carpark, ill take some lunch time and post them up!

Mark

Best I can do lol !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 448
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 424
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 400
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 434
That's awesome... can't wait to ride with it in the summer and have the roof open :) Thanks!

Yeah I like that too ... really cool !

Does it affect head room at all having the sunroof ?

Nice pics thanks Mark

no probs! Even sitting in the back of the car it was difficult getting a good pic!

the only thing I wish audi did was continue the black glass all the way to the rear rather then the three quarters! But then the white spoiler may look out of place, either way I like it!! Looks great with the glacier white, one the reasons I wanted it!

mark.

Black headlining is a no-cost option on the S-line but doesn't come as standard...

so if you have a big giant head , def get the sunroof!! Lol

mark

Yeah .. did not see that coming.
Usually with sunroofs, you lose some head room, so a surprise that.
Not sure how much I would use the sunroof, but just like the "look" of it on the car and having the option to use it in the summer.
Plus, let more light in as & when too may be nice.
A cool option on a cool car IMO :icon_thumright:

I was wondering about roof rails plus sunroof - now I have seen the one from Peter (from the Netherlands) I am happy to go for it! I really like the aluminium rails with the Monsoon (?) Grey .....

Yeah I like that too ... really cool !

Does it affect head room at all having the sunroof ?

Unlike most sunroofs the A3 sunroof glass slides back outside the car so no space is taken inside, so there is no lowering effect of headroom.

I can't wait to get my SB, being built next week with an ETA delivery of first or second week of April.

Just taken my personal plate off my current car and now ready to go!!

I was wondering about roof rails plus sunroof - now I have seen the one from Peter (from the Netherlands) I am happy to go for it! I really like the aluminium rails with the Monsoon (?) Grey .....

Correct, monsoon. I think its a good looking combination.