JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
Page 95 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4585888990919293949596979899100101102105145 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,800 of 6213
Like Tree3381Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyb View Post
    It certainly looks alot more aggressive now, and could almost pass for looking like an Audi alloy option
    Get some Audi centre caps on them, the ABT ones is the only thing making them look aftermarket instead of OEM
    Johnnyb likes this.
    Audi S3 Sportback 8V
    VCDS HEX+USB+CAN - Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, London

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    Have a look at the panther thread ....
    Thanks yeah even the name Panther is growing on me instead of Misano lol

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I think Estoril will soon become unpopular. One of those colours that are pushed for a while and then lose their appeal. Blacks and '50 ' shades of grey are a better bet.
    I think Estoril will always be a popular colour choice as will Panther due to the lovely Crystal and uniqueness of both when viewed in the sun, my problem is which one to choose???

I have seen both in the flesh next to each other Estoril on a S3 SB right next to an RS4 in Panther, both looked stunning but they were inside the showroom so i have yet to see them in all their glory outside in the sun.

I have went for the Estoril as my wife has a Phantom Black A1
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    well it's finally build week for me Hopefully I will get confirmation soon :D
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thedooker View Post
    well it's finally build week for me Hopefully I will get confirmation soon :D
    Bet your getting well exited!!

Looking forward to you posting pics of your Ice Silver, my wife's A1 is Phantom Black with an Ice Silver roof and its nice silver, should look good on the S3.
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

4th Gear

Status
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

1st Gear

Status
    think i build week 7? whatever that means..

Neutral

Status
    I collect mine this afternoon.
    NotquiteWelsh and Lmg like this.
    S3 Sportback Solid Red, S-Tronic, Techno, Comfort, Privacy, Interior Lights, Alcantara/Leather, Advanced Key, Aluminium Roof Rails.

2nd Gear

Status
    Lucky Lad ....Enjoy!!!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    Very nice!

Still weighing up the s3, need to make a decision soon.

2nd Gear

Status
    Stunning ! Congrats !

Neutral

Status
    Great work Paul - car looks amazing! The slideshow broke my iPad though

Reverse Gear

Status
    Very nice!

Still weighing up the S3 with another Vehicle. Need to make a decision soon.

1st Gear

Status
    \

Like it a lot! How about a bit of a mini review?
    On Order - Audi S3 SB S-tronic, Estoril Blue, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advance Key, ACC, LED Lights, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoking Pack, Parking System Plus, Reverse Camera, B+O Sound System, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Electric Lumbar + Adjustable Seats, High Beam Assist, Hill Hold, Load Through, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Tech Pack High with Audi Connect!!!

Provisional Build Week 4!

1st Gear

Status
    Nice! Your verdict on the lunar silver/black inlay combo? Hard to make out on the pics but certainly looks promising.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedsoff View Post
    \

Like it a lot! How about a bit of a mini review?
    I'll definitely get one done soon. I had a mad weekend, literally didn't stop and now I've got to catch up with the work I neglected! I'll try get one done tonight
    bleedsoff likes this.
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

2nd Gear

Status
    slideshow is grey. car looks brilliant

2nd Gear

Status
    Car looks awesome mate!!

The interior looks amazing with the Silver and the LED's, works very well with the black.

Neutral

Status
    Nice color Paul!
    Similar to Volvo's Amber black...
    Looks black "normally" but in some light conditions you can see it shifting in different colors...

Here is my old volvo v60:

Lmg likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Loving the stealth look, think my next one might have to be black...
    How you finding it pal?

Reverse Gear

Status
    If i decide on the S3 i'm going to go with Panther!

Neutral

Status
    IMG_0871.jpgI've only got the one photo today, but here she is.
    S3 Sportback Solid Red, S-Tronic, Techno, Comfort, Privacy, Interior Lights, Alcantara/Leather, Advanced Key, Aluminium Roof Rails.

Neutral

Status
    Very nice, along the lines of what I'm thinking but I want to add the black pack and black rails with pano roof. Here's one for you guys, will and exclusive colour make a diff come resale time ie not a horror like the yellow in this thread, something like Sepang blue/mica racing blue etc if I go down that route

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ice_cube99 View Post
    Very nice, along the lines of what I'm thinking but I want to add the black pack and black rails with pano roof. Here's one for you guys, will and exclusive colour make a diff come resale time ie not a horror like the yellow in this thread, something like Sepang blue/mica racing blue etc if I go down that route
    I think if you got an exclusive colour in one of the bright blues you'd have a car that a lot of people would want, and it could be easier to sell in the future or even get a better resale value.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbs View Post
    IMG_0871.jpgI've only got the one photo today, but here she is.
    I am a definate fan of that colour, do enjoy.
    Sherbs and gilesf like this.
    Week 40: Brilliant Red S3 SB, manual, luna silver alcantara, anthracite alloys, comfort pack, non smoking package, tyre pressure warn, folding mirrors, cruise control, rear parking sensors, SD-satnav.
    Delivered on-time.

3rd Gear

Status
    Mica racing blue, looks incredible on my colleagues RS4, recommended !

1st Gear

Status
    I dont think paint cost will ever keep its value at resale, but the oposite is certainly true, the wrong choice will certainly hurt any resale value.

Buy a colour you like becuase you like it. Of course if you choose a custom colour of hot pink then good luck finding the one person that wants a three year old S3 in hot pink when you come to sell.
    Solly1 likes this.
    Last Car A5 Coupe 1.8 Sport,
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for the feedback, yes I would go for a colour I like but just trying to work out if going exclusive is a better option for me or going for the Misano with the black stuff to make the nice contrast and add more options to that.

Certainly thinking of a blue if I go down that route, Sepang/Mica/cornflower perhaps. Had Suzuka Grey on the rs3 which was a special colour indeed

3rd Gear

Status
    i like suzuka grey but in the wrong light can look like a Primer.

Neutral

Status
    One of the most comprehensive articles i have found on the Audi S3 Great reading

Audi S3 2013 - Car Review | Honest John

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    i like suzuka grey but in the wrong light can look like a Primer.
    Horrible colour.......always looked like primer!!

Sepang/Mica however I do like and if i could justify £2K for paint that's the colour i would go for, and very good for re-sale.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Lock and load , did you use to own a Mazda rx8 ?

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by audigeorge View Post
    Lock and load , did you use to own a Mazda rx8 ?
    Yeah back a while ago now i have a 2002 FD RX7 Spirit R type A , and have recently ordered a 2014 Audi S3 as a daily
    the_lecht_rocks likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock & Load View Post
    One of the most comprehensive articles i have found on the Audi S3 Great reading

Audi S3 2013 - Car Review | Honest John
    LOL, "electromechanical actuator in the bulkhead the cabin is filled with just the right amount of sound, with just the right sporting tone", did I not post this up months ago and got no reply? It is using a synthesised sound to make the engine sound nice which is similar to what my present car uses. Seems to be a common thing these days and some produce the sound through the car's actual speakers..
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

Neutral

Status
    Sold- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport

Sold- Brilliant Black Audi A3 8V S-Line 1.4 TFSI, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, S-Line suspension, Hill Hold assist, Audi sound system, Parking system.

Now- Brilliant Black Audi S3 8V 3dr S-Tronic, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, audi sound, parking sensors-rear, Black styling pack, light and rain sensor pack, Tyre pressure monitor, Alcantara seats.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    I'm an excited lad today. Just called the dealer to ask a question and was informed that my build week had moved forward and that the car was now built!! Means I will definately get it when I return from my next trip on the rigs :D
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

1st Gear

Status
    Aran383 likes this.
    On Order - Audi S3 SB S-tronic, Estoril Blue, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advance Key, ACC, LED Lights, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoking Pack, Parking System Plus, Reverse Camera, B+O Sound System, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Electric Lumbar + Adjustable Seats, High Beam Assist, Hill Hold, Load Through, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Tech Pack High with Audi Connect!!!

Provisional Build Week 4!

Reverse Gear

Status
    L&L , I remember you back from when I also had an Rx8 . I as sure I sold you my racing beat air intake way back then . I too have a S3 sedan on order , and had my first test drive of the sportback only last weekend down here in Albury. Was very impressive indeed . Cannot wait until end of April next year for delivery.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedsoff View Post
    Looks awesome! Very black lol!
    Wanted the 'stealth' look
    Sold- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport

Sold- Brilliant Black Audi A3 8V S-Line 1.4 TFSI, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, S-Line suspension, Hill Hold assist, Audi sound system, Parking system.

Now- Brilliant Black Audi S3 8V 3dr S-Tronic, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, audi sound, parking sensors-rear, Black styling pack, light and rain sensor pack, Tyre pressure monitor, Alcantara seats.

3rd Gear

Status