JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
Page 83 of 156 FirstFirst ... 337376777879808182838485868788899093133 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,320 of 6213
Like Tree3377Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

4th Gear

Status
    Got an e-mail today to say my 19" Asda Extractor Fan Alloys are getting delivered on Monday!!
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by c.grex View Post
    Not had a look on this post for a few days or week or so. Some nice pictures coming up now.

But, I have seen replies on this post and other posts from PilotAudi regrading PP's and his opinion of things Audi. I have found some of his replies to people fairly insulting at times and not very helpful, it looks to me that majority of people have PP's fitted on there S3's on here so far. I understand you may have a issue with your past employer (MD) that is giving you a problem of insulting people, but it's really filling this post with cr@p.
    And to preconceive all pp owners as intolerable @rseholes (prejudicing purely based on their purchasing behaviour) sounds like an unreasonable attitude that his former boss would have possessed, slightly hypocritical!

I'm in the process of setting up a company that will donate half of its profits to good causes, yet I'm still considering buying a pp. Does that make me self centred and evil... I'd argue not!
    Johnnyb, Louay, T3ryp and 2 others like this.
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

Reverse Gear

Status
    Had the email today, car is built and ready to be shipped!! Cannot wait!

1st Gear

Status
    No feeding the troll please!

Speaking of which.... I'm tempted to buy PPs - think it finishes the car off beautifully :D

Lol sorry couldn't help myself
    misthills and gilesf like this.

4th Gear

Status
    Breakfast time troll! Suggested pp for troll....

B 1 TW4T
    Last edited by Louay; 30th November 2013 at 05:39.

5th Gear

Status
    Is it just me or is everyone sick of the PP banter now.

Can we move on now?
    VeeDubDan, Louay and Sherbs like this.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Itguy View Post
    Is it just me or is everyone sick of the PP banter now.

Can we move on now?
    Agree.

lovely panther :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lmg and Trickz like this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    Agree.

lovely panther :
    That looks fantastic!

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesf View Post
    That looks fantastic!
    not another colour in the Audi palate that offers such a diverse and contrasting flake pop as Panther Schwarz IMHO.
    paullowther likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    Is that the Nottingham one? I'm going to try to pop in today to take a look at it
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

3rd Gear

Status
    Is that the Nottingham one? I'm going to try to pop in today to take a look at it
    yes, think it's from your link - could you get me some pictures of it please and post up here ???

also, let me know about the super sports seats as i've ordered them without ever sitting in them

5th Gear

Status
    Sure! I haven't rung ahead so I'm just hoping it's there when we nip over later.

Neutral

Status
    I'd love to see a rear S3 picture on a cold morning with exhaust steam rising from all 4 pipes...
    danners78s3.jpg

This is my car I'm picking up on Monday. Kind of what you wanted. The PDI chap at Audi Carlisle posted to his Instagram site. Good spot PaulLowther

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Danners78 View Post
    danners78s3.jpg

This is my car I'm picking up on Monday. Kind of what you wanted. The PDI chap at Audi Carlisle posted to his Instagram site. Good spot PaulLowther
    Awesome picture.

4th Gear

Status
    Just found out that the 'Sedan' is cheaper for Audi to build than the Sportback!

Those on here who keep slagging off Apple for charging too much for something which can be bought from Samsung for a cheaper price, yet have still gone and bought a Saloon, officially have no leg to stand on when arguing their case.

Aesthetics and desirability add perceived value!

6th Gear

Status
    Jeez man, get a life. I'm not going to waste my time replying to that one...
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    Just found out that the 'Sedan' is cheaper for Audi to build than the Sportback!

Those on here who keep slagging off Apple for charging too much for something which can be bought from Samsung for a cheaper price, yet have still gone and bought a Saloon, officially have no leg to stand on when arguing their case.

Aesthetics and desirability add perceived value!
    Pilot Audi style irrational rant going on there.

On the aesthetics,
    Saloon is the best looking of the three, no doubt. Worth the premium if you don't need a hatchback.
    Followed by the Sportback.
    Lastly the 3 door, which does very little for me for me.

3rd Gear

Status
    Agree.

lovely panther :
    Some people's lovely is another person's dull.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigI View Post

On the aesthetics,
    Saloon is the best looking of the three, no doubt. Worth the premium if you don't need a hatchback.
    Talking about irrational...

All personal opinion (as usual), the saloon is the worst looking to me. So yes, there is doubt, and no, not worth the premium to some people
    Louay likes this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

4th Gear

Status

On the aesthetics,
    Why is it irrational?

4th Gear

Status
    not another colour in the Audi palate that offers such a diverse and contrasting flake pop as Panther Schwarz IMHO.
    Are Estroil and Panther the only 2 crystal colours Audi offer?

4th Gear

Status
    Until i see the S3 Saloon in the flesh i can't really decide what i like best, however if they released it at the same time as the SB i would have probably gone for the saloon due to having 2 previous hatchbacks...

I simply couldn't wait until July 2014 for the Saloon, it does look beautiful though!

Here's hoping they release the RS3 in the Saloon version, if they do then i will be all over it!
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

3rd Gear

Status
    Why is it irrational?
    Your dislike of people disliking the fact that Apple charge too much is irrational, as is the link to the Audi saloon.

Irrationality is cognition, thinking, talking or acting without inclusion of rationality. It is more specifically described as an action or opinion given through inadequate use of reason, emotional distress, or cognitive deficiency.

IMO Apple does charge too much for their products in comparison to the competition.
    Eventually things catch up on overcharging (as has been seen by the fact that the iPhone is no longer the daddy of Smartphones, arguably not in the top three).
    Does it stop me buying Apple, no, but I can't disagree that their products are overpriced.

3rd Gear

Status
    opinion given through inadequate use of reason,or cognitive deficiency
    haha, oh the irony !

3rd Gear

Status
    Are Estroil and Panther the only 2 crystal colours Audi offer?
    yes.

3rd Gear

Status
    haha, oh the irony !
    Not wasted on a superior being such as yourself.

5th Gear

Status
    yes.
    On the S3 yes, on the RS6 etc no, there are others. Two different silvers etc.

I've just been to see Panther Black in the flesh at Nottingham and OMG, I'm calling my dealer to change my colour from Brilliant Red to Panther NOW.

It's just a brilliant colour. I've taken some photos but the car was dirty (so call them "real world" shots) and some close up flash photos to show you the paint flecks. It's just an awesome colour. Will post them later on

/anorak on/ I just looked at the audi configurator and it seems as though only the TT'S' and S3 are the non RS models to be granted Panther Black as an option (excluding custom obviously), whereas universally on the RS models is seems to be available. It's also cheapest on the S3!

More and more reasons to just have it

I didn't sit in the sports seats and I know that I can't afford to add both!!

4th Gear

Status

I've just been to see Panther Black in the flesh at Nottingham and OMG, I'm calling my dealer to change my colour from Brilliant Red to Panther NOW.

It's just a brilliant colour. I've taken some photos but the car was dirty (so call them "real world" shots) and some close up flash photos to show you the paint flecks. It's just an awesome colour. Will post them later on

/anorak on/ I just looked at the audi configurator and it seems as though only the TT'S' and S3 are the non RS models to be granted Panther Black as an option (excluding custom obviously), whereas universally on the RS models is seems to be available. It's also cheapest on the S3!

Welcome to the darkside! Ridiculous colour! I can't wait to park under a petrol station forecourt and just stare from the till!
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

3rd Gear

Status
    Not wasted on a superior being such as yourself.
    it's all about perspective, please try and keep on thread....

looks like I've scored the magical 8% discount on the total sale price too! aberdeen audi. Top service so far !

XFi
    2nd Gear

Status

The Nottingham showroom always has some very nice models! Looks nice at night too if its the one down the road from Showcase Cinema.

3rd Gear

Status
    The same reason I went panther, a stunning colour with massive light variation.
    paullowther likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    Paullowther - "Coming to a petrol station forecourt near you soon"
    paullowther likes this.

6th Gear

Status

On the aesthetics,
    +1 to that...
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cuke2u View Post
    +1 to that...
    i prefer the SB, hence the purchase
    Louay likes this.

Banned

Status

On the aesthetics,
    Craig... do tell me what is irrational about my rants... this is a Forum after all not a job interview ;-0

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Craig... do tell me what is irrational about my rants... this is a Forum after all not a job interview ;-0
    two trolls go to war.......

Banned

Status
    two trolls go to war.......
    Frankie goes to Hollywood?
    Louay likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Frankie goes to Hollywood?
    yes ! Showing our age, eh....

heres some supersport seats on thread :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lmg and Kempysue like this.

4th Gear

Status
    yes ! Showing our age, eh....
    Hey! Power of love is one of the songs on my b&o playlist!

6th Gear

Status
    i prefer the SB, hence the purchase
    And it is that unique behaviour that makes the human race more interesting....
    PilotAudi and the_lecht_rocks like this.