Monster MotorsportBadger5
Page 82 of 156 FirstFirst ... 327275767778798081828384858687888992132 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,280 of 6213
Like Tree3382Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

Banned

Status
    I suspect most S3 owners have more sense ! ;-)

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I suspect most S3 owners have more sense ! ;-)
    Yes, and so do I! Sure weve all spoken about PP's enough, maybe time to move on!
    ivicker likes this.

Banned

Status
    Re read the post Giles rather than jumping in feet first. Surely most Audi owners have more sense..... And better things to do with their money and buy me a PP . Please donate any money to your local children's hospital!!

Neutral

Status
    Few more pics as promised including close up of black pack around grill

IMG_00000298.jpgIMG_00000299.jpgIMG_00000300.jpgIMG_00000301.jpgIMG_00000303.jpgIMG_00000302.jpg

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by djc82 View Post

IMG_00000298.jpgIMG_00000299.jpgIMG_00000300.jpgIMG_00000301.jpgIMG_00000303.jpgIMG_00000302.jpg
    Very stealthy, if I'd gone for black that's what mine would have looked like! Although I'd have kept the aluminium wing mirrors as I like how that denotes it's an S or RS Audi.
    PilotAudi likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zig81 View Post
    In the process of ordering a S3, we currently have the new S-Line TDI in Daytona grey and will be keeping the car for work.

I'm still undecided on manual or auto, my golf gti ed 35 was DSG, looking at misano red, super sports seats, comfort pack, SD sat nav, advanced key, unsure on B & O, folding mirrors.

Any other options worth it or anything anyone would drop?
    Super sports seats and B&O are defo the options best options even though they are expensive. If i'd known more about the car when I ordered it (June) I would've definitely ordered it with keyless go and folding mirrors. I ordered it with titanium 10 spoke wheels, although they look really good I would've kept the standard wheels and added those options.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zig81 View Post
    Dealer just rang offering a discount of 8%, manual, misano red, advanced key, folding mirrors, SD sat nav, super sports seats, B&O and comfort pack for exactly 32k on the road.

Does it sound like a good deal?
    I got mine from Grimsby Audi, only got 5% but a good deal on part ex too which I was happy with. They were absolutely spot on there, couldn't be happier with the service. I traveled 90 miles to pick it up and will only go there in the future they looked after me that well. That's the 2nd S3 I've had from them.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by geefunk1978 View Post
    Very stealthy, if I'd gone for black that's what mine would have looked like! Although I'd have kept the aluminium wing mirrors as I like how that denotes it's an S or RS Audi.
    Very nice mate!!

Is this Phantom Black? If so then there is a very good chance PilotAudi will propose to you...
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

1st Gear

Status
    Absolutely lurve what you've done to the wheels, trying to imagine how they would look on an Estoril. Good idea blanking your plate out too, at least then you won't get threatened with a 7-10 stretch by the good-taste police!

4th Gear

Status

So so so so bad ass! love it!

I'm so happy I've basically gone for the same except I kept the silver mirrors and went for a light interior to help contrast the outside a bit.

5th Gear

Status
    I'd love to see a rear S3 picture on a cold morning with exhaust steam rising from all 4 pipes...
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    So so so so bad ass! love it!

I'm so happy I've basically gone for the same except I kept the silver mirrors and went for a light interior to help contrast the outside a bit.
    I'm gonna try and get some black badges out of Audi next week for the front and back as part of compensation for my window drama's

And JohnnyB... yes it's Phantom Black mate

Neutral

Status
    Re read the post Giles rather than jumping in feet first. Surely most Audi owners have more sense..... And better things to do with their money and buy me a PP . Please donate any money to your local children's hospital!!
    I do think we need a pp amnesty now though!

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ivicker View Post
    Ok ok ... Just stop banging on about how wonderful they are eh. See you (spelt correctly!)

3rd Gear

Status

Mine is the same as that, except the wheels obviously. I have the same wheels on order just OEM. I stupidly forgot to spec tints somehow! So they will be retro fitted. I plan to de wiper the rear so will get it all done at the same time.

Neutral

Status
    Ok ok ... Just stop banging on about how wonderful they are eh. See you (spelt correctly!)
    Actually I think if you check I don't believe I have ever done that.... For me, my plate is just a bit of harmless fun that's it.
    PilotAudi and gilesf like this.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GNJ_Motorsport View Post
    I plan to de wiper the rear.
    Why on earth would you do that? How will you clean it to get rear visibility? Also, good luck getting insured when you have removed a bit of manufacturer's equipment...
    PilotAudi likes this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    This will be the 3rd car we've bought from the same place and they've been really good. I spoke to Carlisle Audi to get a comparison quote and they could only manage 5% and said I'd been offered a good deal.

Just need to decide on the options now and wait agonisingly for a delivery date sometime next year!

Banned

Status
    Not you ... Others do ! Enjoy your fun.

1st Gear

Status
    OK, but you mentioned PP's and I naturally respond!! If I see any PP posts in future I promise to ignore them!! Long week, time to crack open a B33R I reckon.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ivicker View Post
    completely agree mate, EACH TO THEIR OWN!!!

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Why on earth would you do that? How will you clean it to get rear visibility? Also, good luck getting insured when you have removed a bit of manufacturer's equipment...
    Because they look clumsy? I've done it on loads of cars and never missed them as I keep them clean. I'll hardly be the first person to do it, half the cars that come into our workshop have the same mod, I don't see the issue.

Banned

Status
    So here we have PP's and Mods all causing discent.

We do need to move on but for goodness sake even those without taste do seem to share a love of Audis.. When I'm in charge I intend to ban all mods, all PP's and enjoy the car for what it is!

I did hear from a plumber friend that rear was wipes were no longer fashionable but I think he was talking about Bidets...

6th Gear

Status
    They 'look clumsy'? It's a functional piece of equipment! Mad. If you need to make a claim on the insurance though, there's a very good chance you won't be insured if you've removed it, unless you declared it to them and they are happy with it of course.
    PilotAudi likes this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    New BBS “XA”-type wheel, with 235/35 ZR 19 Pilot Super Sport tyres.

Marky142 and royalsteve68 like this.
    Audi S3 Sportback | ProLine Plus | Stronic | Monsoon Grey | Panoramic roof | LED headlights | B&O | MMI Touch Plus | ACC | Alarm | Privacyglass | Keyless entry | Super Sport Seats | DAB | Heated seats | Camera | Magnetic Ride | Side Asssist

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorngra View Post

HOLY MOLY

I knew 19's would look the dogs on this car!!!
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

4th Gear

Status
    Wondering if MTM have developed any software?

1st Gear

Status
    Looks great although not a fan of the wheel design. Looks to me like the arches are modified?!
    8V S3; Sportback, S-Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Aluminium Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Supersport Seats, Comfort Pack, Technology Pack High, Bang & Olufsen, Folding, Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Extended Mono.Pur, Parking System Plus, Reversing Camera, Rear Side Airbags, Reversible Boot Mat, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hold Assist

3rd Gear

Status
    So here we have PP's and Mods all causing discent.

We do need to move on but for goodness sake even those without taste do seem to share a love of Audis.. When I'm in charge I intend to ban all mods, all PP's and enjoy the car for what it is!

I did hear from a plumber friend that rear was wipes were no longer fashionable but I think he was talking about Bidets...
    I wouldn't ever criticize someone for leaving an S3 standard. They are a good car 'out of the box' yes but I own a tuning company?! This is what we do for a living so I'm hardly going to leave our demo car standard am I? If you're happy with 300 BHP in a relatively heavy car then that is absolutely fine with me

I can't wait for you to see my PP in all its glory haha

Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    They 'look clumsy'? It's a functional piece of equipment! Mad. If you need to make a claim on the insurance though, there's a very good chance you won't be insured if you've removed it, unless you declared it to them and they are happy with it of course.
    A piece of equipment I never use as stated. Go on the 8P/8L sections and ask how many have removed the rear wiper. Most won't have granted but a hell of a lot have done. All my mods are declared so you don't need to worry about that, I've had that mod declared on a few cars and it has never been questioned, it is probably more popular than you think. I may well leave it if it doesn't annoy me too much when it arrives but I don't see the big deal if I take it off.

4th Gear

Status
    There looks to be a c**k on that hot blonde's head in the first pic!
    Daveotto likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorngra View Post

Just came
    Johnnyb and Aran383 like this.
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GNJ_Motorsport View Post
    I wouldn't ever criticize someone for leaving an S3 standard. They are a good car 'out of the box' yes but I own a tuning company?! This is what we do for a living so I'm hardly going to leave our demo car standard am I? If you're happy with 300 BHP in a relatively heavy car then that is absolutely fine with me

I can't wait for you to see my PP in all its glory haha

A piece of equipment I never use as stated. Go on the 8P/8L sections and ask how many have removed the rear wiper. Most won't have granted but a hell of a lot have done. All my mods are declared so you don't need to worry about that, I've had that mod declared on a few cars and it has never been questioned, it is probably more popular than you think. I may well leave it if it doesn't annoy me too much when it arrives but I don't see the big deal if I take it off.
    I understand ! ;-)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Folks

So 1,000 miles down in my Estoril Sportback S-Tronic. Overall excellent, the change between gears is barely noticeable. Hill hold works great. The traction is great, and the acceleration when in dynamic and properly charging is awesome. I feel a little bit of lag now and again when in normal driving and wanting to move on quickly but it's not a big deal, a quick flick of the paddle helps.

I went with the silver leather and coupled with the interior light pack it looks really special. No light in the centre arm rest though which is weird. I love the whoomph when you want it, but when you don't the comfort setting for the exhaust is fine for cruising around. The high beam assist is ok, well good for the £100, not worth any more. The interior lighting pack is my favourite of the options I have and well worth the cash.

I can can post a pic tomorrow if anyone wants to see the silver leather with estoril. I have winter tyres on and coupled with the 4 wheel go it's pretty planted.

I hope you all enjoy your cars, it's one deceptively quick piece of work, not a lot of drama which is great. I had to set my speed warning a little lower than usual because by the time you react to the beep you are moving a little quicker than planned ..-

1st Gear

Status
    That BBE car looks very nice. Not too sure the rear susprension need to be dropped with the bigger wheels, almost looks like its got something heavy in the boot.

Ill keep my car stock, but that is a nice performance version. Also looking stunning in three doors.
    Last Car A5 Coupe 1.8 Sport,
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky142 View Post
    Hi Folks

So 1,000 miles down in my Estoril Sportback S-Tronic. Overall excellent, the change between gears is barely noticeable. Hill hold works great. The traction is great, and the acceleration when in dynamic and properly charging is awesome. I feel a little bit of lag now and again when in normal driving and wanting to move on quickly but it's not a big deal, a quick flick of the paddle helps.

I went with the silver leather and coupled with the interior light pack it looks really special. No light in the centre arm rest though which is weird. I love the whoomph when you want it, but when you don't the comfort setting for the exhaust is fine for cruising around. The high beam assist is ok, well good for the £100, not worth any more. The interior lighting pack is my favourite of the options I have and well worth the cash.

I can can post a pic tomorrow if anyone wants to see the silver leather with estoril. I have winter tyres on and coupled with the 4 wheel go it's pretty planted.

I hope you all enjoy your cars, it's one deceptively quick piece of work, not a lot of drama which is great. I had to set my speed warning a little lower than usual because by the time you react to the beep you are moving a little quicker than planned ..-
    I'd love a pic of interior light pack with lunar silver interior! I'm picking mine up with that combo next Friday
    Marky142 likes this.
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

Reverse Gear

Status
    No worries, will do Sat morning

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky142 View Post
    No worries, will do Sat morning
    Cheers pal, look forward to it

Reverse Gear

Status
    What tyres are you all getting? I'm seeing Continentals in the photos but which ones? Be interesting to see if it were the same tyre for all parts of the world...

1st Gear

Status
    Not had a look on this post for a few days or week or so. Some nice pictures coming up now.

But, I have seen replies on this post and other posts from PilotAudi regrading PP's and his opinion of things Audi. I have found some of his replies to people fairly insulting at times and not very helpful, it looks to me that majority of people have PP's fitted on there S3's on here so far. I understand you may have a issue with your past employer (MD) that is giving you a problem of insulting people, but it's really filling this post with cr@p.
    the_lecht_rocks and gilesf like this.
    2014 S3 Sportback 2.0 S tronic - Amalfi White, Alcantara, Alu roof rails, Audi sound, Comfort, Cruise, Folding mirrors, Hold assist, 3yr Service, LED Light Package, SD Sat Nav, Reversible Boot Mat.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by c.grex View Post
    Not had a look on this post for a few days or week or so. Some nice pictures coming up now.

But, I have seen replies on this post and other posts from PilotAudi regrading PP's and his opinion of things Audi. I have found some of his replies to people fairly insulting at times and not very helpful, it looks to me that majority of people have PP's fitted on there S3's on here so far. I understand you may have a issue with your past employer (MD) that is giving you a problem of insulting people, but it's really filling this post with cr@p.
    Well said mate. Definitely agree, I put a photo up of my shiny new S3 and get some muppet insulting me saying my number plate belongs on a Corsa.
    c.grex, mickbrown and gilesf like this.