2013 Audi S3

Been at Grimsby and Cleethorpes all day with the wife and baby, so tucked her (the S3) up for the night now as we've not been home long...
I am seriously chuffed to bits, it is a MASSIVE step up from the 8P S3.

Reactions: Johnnyb, Lmg and cemerson
Well I thought I'd join in...S3 ordered :) proposed build week 6 :)

Reactions: Johnnyb, Itguy, T3ryp and 4 others
Well I thought I'd join in...S3 ordered :) proposed build week 6 :)

How does a die hard reference ever get down voted 324692

Reactions: Johnnyb, kenny_boon and paullowther
Come on 10am Friday!! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

S3's with PPs look awesome, mine is going on from day 1 :)

Reactions: Louay and ivicker
Well done Kenny. What have you ordered? Very quick build , was it a slot already at dealer?

Hi mate, must have been dealer spot but not holding breath just yet :)

S3 sportback, manual, monsoon grey, comfort pack, cruise, parking sensors, interior LED, B&O, tinted windows, tyre pressure monitor

Modest spec as budget was tight!! Sat nav being retro fitted :)

Reactions: PilotAudi
Great . Can't the dealer incorporate Nav cheaper than retro?

Long story but want to keep monthly cost low as poss. I also don't really need it so will add it after a while if I think it's req.
Dealer agreed to charge se price to retro

Reactions: PilotAudi
Guys need some help. Struggling between misano red and phantom black. Misano red looks great, and suits the car, but I think it obscures the red S3 badge at the back, a small but maybe irritating thing. The black however doesn't and a clean black car looks amazing, but maybe too many around and shows scratches and dirt too easily?? Help!

We have had many Phantom Black Audis .. Highly practical and very forgiving for a Black. Gets my vote !

Reactions: Johnnyb
If your prepared to look after it, black :)
I've had two in a row, A5 and A6 both looked amazing when clean.

Well I've ordered a very VERY standard S3. Only options are brilliant red (technically not an option) and s-tronic box. That's what you have to order when you are 22! But I'm sure everyone here is ordering based on 300bhp 1400kg and Quattro

Reactions: Ecosphere
Well I've ordered a very VERY standard S3. Only options are brilliant red (technically not an option) and s-tronic box. That's what you have to order when you are 22! But I'm sure everyone here is ordering based on 300bhp 1400kg and Quattro

Very true, toys are nice but not a necessity and the the standard spec is still very good.

Very true, toys are nice but not a necessity and the the standard spec is still very good.
I could sound "hardcore" and say it's really saving weight (or that I'm tighter than a camels *** in a sandstorm)

Reactions: Duds44
I could sound "hardcore" and say it's really saving weight (or that I'm tighter than a camels *** in a sandstorm)

Well I'm sure the sunroof weighs a fair amount, not sure about the other extras, would be interesting to know how much extra weight a fully specced car adds.

Haha well probably not too much more, most of it is electronics so it would be marginal differences. People on here have really nice spec-ed cars but I'm more than happy with mine :)

The beast arrived at the workshop today in Carlisle! Yeahhhhhhhh bwoi!

Reactions: ivicyrusivi, Scotty2011, Danners78 and 10 others
Completely agree, and don't forget the M135i is so ugly, it makes me want to stab my own eyes out
Game

Lol made me laugh and so true. I've heard some people have got discounts of 20% off. Also you can do a contract hire 23+6 at an incredible 235/month Inc vat!!

Hi mate, must have been dealer spot but not holding breath just yet :)

S3 sportback, manual, monsoon grey, comfort pack, cruise, parking sensors, interior LED, B&O, tinted windows, tyre pressure monitor

Modest spec as budget was tight!! Sat nav being retro fitted :)
Our cars will looks the same when they arrive! Which dealer did you go with in the end, and did you get the decent discount you were looking for?

Game

Lol made me laugh and so true. I've heard some people have got discounts of 20% off. Also you can do a contract hire 23+6 at an incredible 235/month Inc vat!!
Yeah it sounds like most people got a couple of grand discount off the list price

I think some people are still suckered in by the BMW badge. Stupid in my opinion.

Also ordered the 3 door, glacier white with black styling pack! First photo's I've seen with all these and Im even more excited for mine now. Week 4 build.....hurry up!

Trust me mate it looks even better in the metal!
I got lucky as I ordered in June and the black styling pack hadn't been released then, I added it to my order in the nick of time and it didn't put my delivery back!

Trust me mate it looks even better in the metal!
I got lucky as I ordered in June and the black styling pack hadn't been released then, I added it to my order in the nick of time and it didn't put my delivery back!

Are the elements of the black styling pack gloss or matte?

I'll get some better pics up at the weekend to keep you guys that are waiting going!
Just be warned, get ready to be stared at, a lot!! I can't believe how many people were gawping at me this morning on the way to work, even tho it's not got a 63 plate on it!

I kept the chrome parts on my Glacier S3, only because I liked the grill, I may eventually get the window surrounds wrapped in black as my neighbour does it, can't see it being a big job..

I've just never been a fan of chrome trim to be honest.
By the way, the B&O sound system is absolutely epic. Probably the best sound system I've ever heard in a car and I've been in some serious cars.

Reactions: Battlekrapz
I kept the chrome as I felt the front end of the S3 is a bit tame and I reckon it just makes it look like there is more going on, I do prefer the black window surrounds though!