Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
Page 78 of 153 FirstFirst ... 286871727374757677787980818283848588128 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,120 of 6105
Like Tree3308Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

  1. #3081
    GNJ_Motorsport's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lancashire, England
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I know I know .....but do you really need a PP to tell you when your birthday is and what your initials are.... yawn.....
    Haha

    No, but just in case anyone doesn't realise, I need to make sure they know I have an S3

    I'm joking I'm joking calm down


    Shark Performance Lancashire Dealer

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #3082
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I know I know .....but do you really need a PP to tell you when your birthday is and what your initials are.... yawn.....
    No and it's not for everyone but it was something unique (not going to be another one) from his parents

  4. #3083
    PilotAudi's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks43 View Post
    No and it's not for everyone but it was something unique (not going to be another one) from his parents
    Aren't all number plates unique... I'll answer that.. no they're not there's usually a white one at the front and a yellow one at the back... actually that does make them all unique... Sorry if my hate of PP's winds folks up. In my youth I worked for a company (briefly) where the MD was a little arsehole of a character, blew cigar smoke in your face and had a chauffeur driven MB with his initials and a number one on a poser plate... that sealed it for me. BUT each to their own.
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

  5. #3084
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Aren't all number plates unique... I'll answer that.. no they're not there's usually a white one at the front and a yellow one at the back... actually that does make them all unique... Sorry if my hate of PP's winds folks up. In my youth I worked for a company (briefly) where the MD was a little arsehole of a character, blew cigar smoke in your face and had a chauffeur driven MB with his initials and a number one on a poser plate... that sealed it for me. BUT each to their own.
    Fair comment but although unique they are fairly meaningless is what I was trying to get at - We too had an MD like that no chauffeur but I know what you mean

    Like you say each to their own but I don't mind them - I don't have one myself but have never really thought about it

  6. #3085
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by GNJ_Motorsport View Post
    I'm gonna send you into a ranting frenzy now, the plate going on my S3, is S3 GNJ

    In my defense, the S3 bit is for my birthday (September 3rd) and was a gift from my parents for my 21st which seems a long time ago now! GNJ are my initials.

    I'm aware I'm going to look like a pretentious materialistic t***! But it is still going on..
    Dont apologise for having a personal plate, your choice entirely and a funny coincidence with the letter/number! My plate is very similar and is my initials too and I dont give a f&*k what anyone thinks. Im absolutely fine with people who dont like them, I get that they arent to everyone's tastes, what I dont like is people being criticised purely for something like a PP, its unnecessary and pointless and has nothing to do with owning an S3. As people have said, there are MD's out there who take the pi55 and rub it in everyone's face, im an MD myself of our family run business and that would be the quickest way to upset all your staff and potentially your customers, but sadly its how some people operate. My parents both have PP's and have had for over 30 years, to some its normal and to others its excessive, its about choice!!

    Anyway, awaiting my build date from Daniel at Kings Lynn, he's away this week but hoping to hear next week.

  7. #3086
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    58
    Perhaps it started a little earlier than I anticipated.......!!!

  8. #3087
    PilotAudi's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,294
    My goodness Giles and ivicker you don't have to defend it... most people will have a view about PPs and Giles' rude comment just summarises it for me. In MY experience ... people with them and I quote Giles 'dont give a f&*k what anyone thinks'. What a nice attitude. I do care about other people's views, listen and reflect.

    I too am an MD and the quickest way to upset people in my opinion is to be pretentious, which is why I love the understated nature of Audis as a brand. But fortunately you are free to do what you like and I and many others can carry on saying and thinking what we like too!
    Kempysue likes this.
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

  9. #3088
    NotquiteWelsh's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    126
    S3 at Oulton Park
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...90/14/vdsx.jpg

    For all of you who like pics
    Last edited by NotquiteWelsh; 26th November 2013 at 16:19.
    Johnnyb and Lmg like this.
    Week 40: Brilliant Red S3 SB, manual, luna silver alcantara, anthracite alloys, comfort pack, non smoking package, tyre pressure warn, folding mirrors, cruise control, rear parking sensors, SD-satnav.
    Delivered on-time.

  10. #3089
    PilotAudi's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by NotquiteWelsh View Post
    Looking good.. When are you painting the back doors black to match the R8? ;-)
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

  11. #3090
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    619
    Evening guys,

    where can i buy this as featured in fourtitudes review and is it compatible with RHD UK manual models?

    audi-s3-3-door-mqb-type-8v-105.jpg

  12. #3091
    Battlekrapz's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    Evening guys,

    where can i buy this as featured in fourtitudes review and is it compatible with RHD UK manual models?

    audi-s3-3-door-mqb-type-8v-105.jpg
    I have this gear knob in my manual, i love it. But be aware it can be cold if you leave your car outside, especially during the cold temps we're getting at the moment.

    it was a listed option when i bought my s3.

  13. #3092
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    I have this gear knob in my manual, i love it. But be aware it can be cold if you leave your car outside, especially during the cold temps we're getting at the moment.

    it was a listed option when i bought my s3.
    UK Spec car Battlekrapz?

  14. #3093
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    69
    That's the Audi Exclusive gear knob - available as an option in Germany (and other European countries I guess), but not in the UK. Unless you specifically ask maybe?

  15. #3094
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    Nighttime track run, that video looks like so much fun, sounds pretty good too.
    gilesf likes this.
    Last Car A5 Coupe 1.8 Sport,
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

  16. #3095
    Battlekrapz's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    UK Spec car Battlekrapz?
    nope sorry but I'm sure you can get it also in the uk.

  17. #3096
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Aren't all number plates unique... I'll answer that.. no they're not there's usually a white one at the front and a yellow one at the back... actually that does make them all unique... Sorry if my hate of PP's winds folks up. In my youth I worked for a company (briefly) where the MD was a little arsehole of a character, blew cigar smoke in your face and had a chauffeur driven MB with his initials and a number one on a poser plate... that sealed it for me. BUT each to their own.
    Understand now:

    either you were in love with your MD and they rebuffed your attempts at romance;

    or

    the MD got it on with your missus/life partner.

    Was your MD's car also Black? That would explain why you keep revisiting the colour.

    Nothing else would explain these irrational feelings.
    Time to get over it and move on me thinks.
    Johnnyb, Louay and Silky-S3 like this.

  18. #3097
    PilotAudi's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigI View Post
    Understand now:

    either you were in love with your MD and they rebuffed your attempts at romance;

    or

    the MD got it on with your missus/life partner.

    Was your MD's car also Black? That would explain why you keep revisiting the colour.

    Nothing else would explain these irrational feelings.
    Time to get over it and move on me thinks.
    Md was gay and about 30 years older than my missus.

    Merc was maroon

    I am over it but he was an arsehole banker who convinced me that I hate people who think only of themselves , pose , and brag about their life, money, car and private plate.
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

  19. #3098
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I know I know .....but do you really need a PP to tell you when your birthday is and what your initials are.... yawn.....
    We all get that you don't like people who tell us something about themselves using their plates.

    I don't like brussel sprouts. The only other person who needs to know that is someone who may be considering cooking them for me.

    The only other person who really needs to hear about your intense dislike of pp would be someone who may have considering buying them for you.

    I think that is unlikely that any of us will be doing that.. Can we talk about S3 things instead?
    Johnnyb, PilotAudi, T3ryp and 3 others like this.

  20. #3099
    PilotAudi's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,294
    Ok by me as long as I have the last word !! ( joking ;-)
    Kempysue likes this.
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

  21. #3100
    PilotAudi's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,294
    Brussel sprouts create excess wind ... Others may smell it . And it offends many ... Similar situation eh ;-)
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

  22. #3101
    Silky-S3's Avatar
    Is loving his new 8V S3!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,340
    Something to lighten the mood? I collect my S3 on Friday!!!!!!!

    Johnnyb, paullowther, Lmg and 2 others like this.

  23. #3102
    the_lecht_rocks's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
    Posts
    652
    a lot of middle class jingoism in this forum, how worrying !

  24. #3103
    the_lecht_rocks's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky-S3 View Post
    Something to lighten the mood? I collect my S3 on Friday!!!!!!!

    spot on Silky - look forward to pics and reviews
    Silky-S3 likes this.

  25. #3104
    Battlekrapz's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    404
    I've noticed something cool whilst going for a drive in my s3, i have the LEDs on my car and for the first time i noticed the change in light spread whilst stopping at a red light. It was quite impressive as the LED lights changed from a narrowish beam of light to a very wide one and all this was quite discrete, no wonder i hadn't noticed it before. When i going slow and as i was stopped it illuminated the footpath to my right very nicely. As i accelerated off from the lights the LED spread narrowed and possibly increased in distance in front of my car slightly.
    the_lecht_rocks and Lmg like this.

  26. #3105
    Johnnyb's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    725
    I wonder how RobS3 got on with his collection today?

    Come on son!! Pics and review when you can!
    paullowther likes this.
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

  27. #3106
    the_lecht_rocks's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    I've noticed something cool whilst going for a drive in my s3, i have the LEDs on my car and for the first time i noticed the change in light spread whilst stopping at a red light. It was quite impressive as the LED lights changed from a narrowish beam of light to a very wide one and all this was quite discrete, no wonder i hadn't noticed it before. When i going slow and as i was stopped it illuminated the footpath to my right very nicely. As i accelerated off from the lights the LED spread narrowed and possibly increased in distance in front of my car slightly.
    how are they on full beam - good penetration ?

  28. #3107
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    how are they on full beam - good penetration ?
    Lol, penetrate
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

  29. #3108
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    16
    Had to join in on the excitement! Ordered mine in August, build week 48 so I should take delivery soon, would I be right in thinking that?

  30. #3109
    Battlekrapz's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    how are they on full beam - good penetration ?
    Yeah, i did drive on full beam as i was on a very narrow twisty turny country lane and it's powerful.
    the_lecht_rocks likes this.

  31. #3110
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Near Melton Mowbray
    Posts
    1,089
    I was mildly disappointed by the look of the LED headlights in that nighttime MTM track video. I'm aware that cameras don't do LEDs justice but even so, looked like they weren't on full beam!
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

  32. #3111
    Battlekrapz's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    404
    Something i forgot to mention... I think one of my neighbours (young woman) was hitting on me in the lift... She kept telling me how beautiful my car was and how jealous she was.

    Could the new s3 be a chick magnet? Unfortunately for her my wife also likes the look of my car

  33. #3112
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Near Melton Mowbray
    Posts
    1,089
    Let's hope so

    Oops, wrong smiley
    Battlekrapz likes this.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

  34. #3113
    Johnnyb's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    Something i forgot to mention... I think one of my neighbours (young woman) was hitting on me in the lift...
    Well if she knows you're married - that's wrong on every level...
    Battlekrapz likes this.
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

  35. #3114
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    I've noticed something cool whilst going for a drive in my s3, i have the LEDs on my car and for the first time i noticed the change in light spread whilst stopping at a red light. It was quite impressive as the LED lights changed from a narrowish beam of light to a very wide one and all this was quite discrete, no wonder i hadn't noticed it before. When i going slow and as i was stopped it illuminated the footpath to my right very nicely. As i accelerated off from the lights the LED spread narrowed and possibly increased in distance in front of my car slightly.
    thats so cool. I am so pleased that I am getting that.

  36. #3115
    Battlekrapz's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyb View Post
    Well if she knows you're married - that's wrong on every level...
    Well, it's not the first time she gives me that impression but this time she kept talking about my car. She said that every times she drives into our common underground car park she takes a good look at my car and just loves the look.

    Ah, also proof this car gets noticed, i was driving very normally, and whilst stopped behind a couple of cars at the lights a guy stopped next to me (he stopped quite far back from the lights as he had no one in front of him), i looked at him and his passenger and i literally saw their jaws dropping... It was quite embarrassing :/. I tried to ignore them until the lights turned green and made sure i wasn't stopping next to them again, lol.

  37. #3116
    Johnnyb's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    Well, it's not the first time she gives me that impression but this time she kept talking about my car. She said that every times she drives into our common underground car park she takes a good look at my car and just loves the look.

    Ah, also proof this car gets noticed, i was driving very normally, and whilst stopped behind a couple of cars at the lights a guy stopped next to me (he stopped quite far back from the lights as he had no one in front of him), i looked at him and his passenger and i literally saw their jaws dropping... It was quite embarrassing :/. I tried to ignore them until the lights turned green and made sure i wasn't stopping next to them again, lol.
    Tel her there is a single Glacier white S3 owner that also has an underground car park which is a great place for having affairs etc...

    p.s. I'm hoping you got my lift based joke....
    Battlekrapz and T3ryp like this.
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

  38. #3117
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    My goodness Giles and ivicker you don't have to defend it... most people will have a view about PPs and Giles' rude comment just summarises it for me. In MY experience ... people with them and I quote Giles 'dont give a f&*k what anyone thinks'. What a nice attitude. I do care about other people's views, listen and reflect.

    I too am an MD and the quickest way to upset people in my opinion is to be pretentious, which is why I love the understated nature of Audis as a brand. But fortunately you are free to do what you like and I and many others can carry on saying and thinking what we like too!
    you do that pilot audi, you were the one who started this by basically calling people with PP's arseholes, so you deserve a response and why should it be polite, we're you polite? I just felt that it was very narrow minded, you are perfectly entitled to your view but don't judge people just because they have a PP, that was my point. I don't have an attitude problem at all, how would you know, I was merely annoyed, bad day etc, surely we can move on now and forget it? I love my audi's too so we have that in common, loads of range rover's round here (same everywhere now) and cars like that, although lovely, just aren't for me and wouldn't go down well with our employees. So, please don't judge me because I was simply fed up with those comments, you can't judge everyone simply because they have a PP.
    c.grex likes this.

  39. #3118
    Battlekrapz's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyb View Post
    Tel her there is a single Glacier white S3 owner that also has an underground car park which is a great place for having affairs etc...

    p.s. I'm hoping you got my lift based joke....
    yeah, i did get the joke, very nicely done btw .

    Thing is she's married with kids , no worries you'll probably catch the right fish with that car of yours .
    Johnnyb likes this.

  40. #3119
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    yeah, i did get the joke, very nicely done btw .

    Thing is she's married with kids , no worries you'll probably catch the right fish with that car of yours .
    £40k well spent I say lads!
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

  41. #3120
    1st Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    135
    Yay!!! My build week came forward!!




    By one week ( week 3 now)
    Kempysue likes this.
    On Order - Audi S3 SB S-tronic, Estoril Blue, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advance Key, ACC, LED Lights, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoking Pack, Parking System Plus, Reverse Camera, B+O Sound System, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Electric Lumbar + Adjustable Seats, High Beam Assist, Hill Hold, Load Through, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Tech Pack High with Audi Connect!!!

    Provisional Build Week 4!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Popping the hood of the 2013 Audi S6
    By stuffedbackseat in forum A6/S6/Allroad forum (C7 Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17th May 2013, 21:22
  2. 2013 Audi A3 5d Sportback
    By trev0006 in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2nd October 2012, 21:56
  3. 2013 Audi A3 2.0T 6spd MT FWD....sline or not??
    By burbank2broward in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 6th September 2012, 21:05
  4. 2013 Audi R8 development
    By trev0006 in forum R8 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th September 2012, 20:06
  5. Leaked Official 2013 Audi A3 Photos
    By ABYSS in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 28th March 2012, 22:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO