Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
Page 30 of 156 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930313233343536374080130 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,200 of 6213
Like Tree3382Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

  1. #1161
    S3quatt's Avatar
    Flat Oot like a ducks Foot

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigI View Post
    None on the S3.
    Loads (£15k and £18k) offered off an A7 BE or A8, but neither gave much in the way of excitement, so the S3 order was placed.
    I emailed them just as the order books opened asking if they would do any deals, & I'm still waiting on a reply...
    I guess the answer was no then, but they could at least have replied to me.

    Anyone had experience with Perth, Dundee, Glasgow or Edinburgh?
    ...... Now this one's MUCH better!...

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #1162
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    361
    @T3ryp good spec you've get there mate and not long to wait for you, looking forward to the pics when she arrives!!!

  4. #1163
    the_lecht_rocks's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
    Posts
    690
    interesting as i was offered an excellent deal by highland audi but it was bettered considerably by aberdeen, most unexpected !

    i did however drive a hard deal

  5. #1164
    VeeDubDan's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    interesting as i was offered an excellent deal by highland audi but it was bettered considerably by aberdeen, most unexpected !

    i did however drive a hard deal
    Can you share any more information. Would like to order from Aberdeen to save the hassle of travel, but not if it costs me £££ for the privilege! Any particular salesman?
    8V S3; Sportback, S-Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Aluminium Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Supersport Seats, Comfort Pack, Technology Pack High, Bang & Olufsen, Folding, Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Extended Mono.Pur, Parking System Plus, Reversing Camera, Rear Side Airbags, Reversible Boot Mat, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hold Assist

  6. #1165
    the_lecht_rocks's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubDan View Post
    Can you share any more information. Would like to order from Aberdeen to save the hassle of travel, but not if it costs me £££ for the privilege! Any particular salesman?
    ive pmd you....
    VeeDubDan likes this.

  7. #1166
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Hi guys, I'm new here just wondered if anyone knows of a demonstrator in or around surrey that i can go and see, i cant seem to find one?

  8. #1167
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by wellerfan View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here just wondered if anyone knows of a demonstrator in or around surrey that i can go and see, i cant seem to find one?
    Crawley Audi have an S3 Sportback s-tronic if that's not too far away

  9. #1168
    Danners78's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    82
    Feeling slightly deflated....

    I ordered in July and given an unconfirmed build week of 48, this has now slipped to an unconfirmed build week of 3. Expecting delivery in February. This car better be good!

  10. #1169
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    thanks Gazzz thats not the end of the world for me ill nip down at the weekend, ive ordered one without even seeing it, going with my gut, i did the same with my TTs and thats been ok time for a change now.

  11. #1170
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Danners78 View Post
    Feeling slightly deflated....

    I ordered in July and given an unconfirmed build week of 48, this has now slipped to an unconfirmed build week of 3. Expecting delivery in February. This car better be good!
    How annoying, this seems to be happening quite a bit. Which dealer did you order through?
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

  12. #1171
    Danners78's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    82
    Carlisle.

  13. #1172
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    Bugger, that's the same as me. When did you receive your first unconfirmed build week of 48?

  14. #1173
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Danners78 View Post
    Feeling slightly deflated....

    I ordered in July and given an unconfirmed build week of 48, this has now slipped to an unconfirmed build 03week of 3. Expecting delivery in February. This car better be good!
    Feel your fustration, ordered Aug 15, was told delivery December/by the end of the year only then to be told confirmed build week 6 (03 Feb 14) for delivery 1st March on a 14 plate.

    Have you considered holding out for a 14 plate?

  15. #1174
    Danners78's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    82
    Yes. I think I will if it's only a couple of weeks. I'm sure I could wait a little longer. Will be a fab birthday present.

  16. #1175
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353

    S3 Black Edition

    I don't think there is one yet... is there???? You can spec Grill, privacy and B&O but not a complete pack unless things have changed in last week!

  17. #1176
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    You can order the 'black styling pack', which adds:


    1. Radiator grille frame and radiator grille struts, window trims and console in the side grilles in high-gloss black
    2. Radiator grille, side air intake grilles and number plate holder in black matt
    3. Diffuser in platinum grey
    4. Door handles in body colour
    I ordered this on the 15th August.

  18. #1177
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    S Wales
    Posts
    51
    Mine is on order and been told today that the build weeks for all A/S3's is currently between weeks 4-10.

  19. #1178
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbs View Post
    Mine is on order and been told today that the build weeks for all A/S3's is currently between weeks 4-10.
    I asked my dealer today after placing my order august 15th and my build week has come down after asking last week from 47 to 46.
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

  20. #1179
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    361
    Asked my dealer today and im build week 44, thought it was 48 so there's a result.

  21. #1180
    NotquiteWelsh's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    135
    Do hope the build weeks are accurate, mine was confirmed at 40, which should be now. Ordered early June and that seems a long time ago, hurry up please!
    Week 40: Brilliant Red S3 SB, manual, luna silver alcantara, anthracite alloys, comfort pack, non smoking package, tyre pressure warn, folding mirrors, cruise control, rear parking sensors, SD-satnav.
    Delivered on-time.

  22. #1181
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    You can order the 'black styling pack', which adds:
    1. Radiator grille frame and radiator grille struts, window trims and console in the side grilles in high-gloss black
    2. Radiator grille, side air intake grilles and number plate holder in black matt
    3. Diffuser in platinum grey
    4. Door handles in body colour
    I ordered this on the 15th August.
    Yeh but that is not BLACK EDITION... I fear you may be spending a lot of money on extras that you will never recover. In Germany 18in Rotors are now an option. I suspect as with the 8P the new BE will have Rotors, Black Styling pack, Privacy and better music (B&O on new one). The extra cost of a BE typically £1000 is great value as you get a large hunk back on selling. Ticking the option boxes for nice to haves (as I have!) is dead money!

    What sort of discounts are you folks getting and are there any Audi offers on S3? Trade in allowances, cheap finance etc??

  23. #1182
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Yeh but that is not BLACK EDITION... I fear you may be spending a lot of money on extras that you will never recover. In Germany 18in Rotors are now an option. I suspect as with the 8P the new BE will have Rotors, Black Styling pack, Privacy and better music (B&O on new one). The extra cost of a BE typically £1000 is great value as you get a large hunk back on selling. Ticking the option boxes for nice to haves (as I have!) is dead money!

    What sort of discounts are you folks getting and are there any Audi offers on S3? Trade in allowances, cheap finance etc??
    I managed to get £3500 off of mine in the end. Straight up discount.
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

  24. #1183
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by NotquiteWelsh View Post
    Do hope the build weeks are accurate, mine was confirmed at 40, which should be now. Ordered early June and that seems a long time ago, hurry up please!
    Build week 40 for myself aswell, i checked on monday with my dealer and the vehicle is showing as in production !

  25. #1184
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    Instagram

    This is cool, if not annoying for any more than 30 seconds.

  26. #1185
    Danners78's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    82
    Something clearly happened between June (build week 40) and July (build week 3). 4 weeks difference but 15 weeks production variance.

  27. #1186
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    Perhaps they began taking orders in a new country. This would explain a big rush in demand and increased lead time.

  28. #1187
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZS3 View Post
    Build week 40 for myself aswell, i checked on monday with my dealer and the vehicle is showing as in production !
    Snap! Build week 40 as well and had a call from dealer today to confirm that my car is currently in the factory. Should be ready for collection in 3-4 weeks...I CAN'T WAIT!!

  29. #1188
    davejinx's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    75
    Nearly snap! Build week 39! You guys getting SBs too? Want.... it..... now!! :D
    Estoril Blue Audi S3 8V Sportback, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Aluminium roof rails

  30. #1189
    NotquiteWelsh's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser View Post
    Snap! Build week 40 as well and had a call from dealer today to confirm that my car is currently in the factory. Should be ready for collection in 3-4 weeks...I CAN'T WAIT!!
    I too got a call from the dealer today to confirm it was being built this week and to arrange to spend some time with their SB demonstrator.
    Week 40: Brilliant Red S3 SB, manual, luna silver alcantara, anthracite alloys, comfort pack, non smoking package, tyre pressure warn, folding mirrors, cruise control, rear parking sensors, SD-satnav.
    Delivered on-time.

  31. #1190
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    77
    Nope...3dr. Was torn when I ordered, but currently have a Sportback and never use the rear seats so a bit pointless for me.

  32. #1191
    NotquiteWelsh's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser View Post
    Nope...3dr. Was torn when I ordered, but currently have a Sportback and never use the rear seats so a bit pointless for me.
    I thought the same as you when I bought my current S3 3dr, but on the odd occasion (well a bit more often than that) I carry rear seat passangers the access is *#%??!! to say the least. So went for SB.
    Week 40: Brilliant Red S3 SB, manual, luna silver alcantara, anthracite alloys, comfort pack, non smoking package, tyre pressure warn, folding mirrors, cruise control, rear parking sensors, SD-satnav.
    Delivered on-time.

  33. #1192
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    I've finally managed to track down pictures of the lunar silver alcantara in an S3.

    All I can say is I'm glad I chose it! IMO it really lightens up the entire interior and looks very classy.

    $(KGrHqJ,!mIFInGyeZu0BSOY2H(qmw~~48_27.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!nYFIuYSV3W)BSOY2HbvVw~~48_27.JPG$(KGrHqZ,!q!FI0Qi(ElmBSOY2H,t)w~~48_27.JPG$T2eC16R,!wsE9suwyd-bBSOY2H,,uQ~~48_27.JPG

  34. #1193
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    226
    I got a call from my dealer today, to update me on the S3 3 door. Should be built early december, so likely to have the car for Christmas or New Year. I asked about current orders, and its likely if it was ordered now it could be April May before delivery.

    Im still enjoying my current car, but really looking forward to the new S3. Still need to decide on Autoglym lifeshine, in two minds about it, but plenty of time to figure that out.

    I still havnt seen an S3 in the metal, but the few A3s I have seen look very nice.
    Danner3342 likes this.
    Last Car A5 Coupe 1.8 Sport,
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

  35. #1194
    the_lecht_rocks's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    I've finally managed to track down pictures of the lunar silver alcantara in an S3.

    All I can say is I'm glad I chose it! IMO it really lightens up the entire interior and looks very classy.

    $(KGrHqJ,!mIFInGyeZu0BSOY2H(qmw~~48_27.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!nYFIuYSV3W)BSOY2HbvVw~~48_27.JPG$(KGrHqZ,!q!FI0Qi(ElmBSOY2H,t)w~~48_27.JPG$T2eC16R,!wsE9suwyd-bBSOY2H,,uQ~~48_27.JPG
    well done, one, ive gone lunar silver napa in estoril.... Looks superb !
    paullowther likes this.

  36. #1195
    StefRobinson's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Matlock, Derbyshire
    Posts
    118

    My Social Networking

    Follow StefRobinson On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumbrian_bob View Post
    Im still enjoying my current car, but really looking forward to the new S3. Still need to decide on Autoglym lifeshine, in two minds about it, but plenty of time to figure that out.
    I do think the Autoglym lifeshine makes a big difference to the finish of the car. It's more obvious on the darker colours. Water just beads and runs off it, and it does give a fantastic showroom shine, and makes it really easy to wash and clean. I've got it on my Daytona Grey, and it does gives it a fantastic finish

    Saying that, there is nothing stopping you getting a load of Autoglym products, and regularly adding a wax and polish to the car yourself.

    The lifeshine treatment does come with a big bag of products to retain the finish, but if you didn't want to spend the £300 on the full treatment, get yourself some products and do what you can yourself. It would probably look just as good.

  37. #1196
    paullowther's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumbrian_bob View Post
    I got a call from my dealer today, to update me on the S3 3 door. Should be built early december, so likely to have the car for Christmas or New Year. I asked about current orders, and its likely if it was ordered now it could be April May before delivery.

    Im still enjoying my current car, but really looking forward to the new S3. Still need to decide on Autoglym lifeshine, in two minds about it, but plenty of time to figure that out.

    I still havnt seen an S3 in the metal, but the few A3s I have seen look very nice.
    I was talking to a friend of mine at football last night who knows his stuff, works either for or with audi, has a lovely rs6! Anyway, he recommended that you get your car into a professional and reputable detailer, he says it makes a huge difference to the car. He has it done yearly as the advertised life span of those products audi offer just aren't true.

    He's put me in touch with a guy in Cambridge.
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

  38. #1197
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by StefRobinson View Post
    I do think the Autoglym lifeshine makes a big difference to the finish of the car. It's more obvious on the darker colours. Water just beads and runs off it, and it does give a fantastic showroom shine, and makes it really easy to wash and clean. I've got it on my Daytona Grey, and it does gives it a fantastic finish

    Saying that, there is nothing stopping you getting a load of Autoglym products, and regularly adding a wax and polish to the car yourself.

    The lifeshine treatment does come with a big bag of products to retain the finish, but if you didn't want to spend the £300 on the full treatment, get yourself some products and do what you can yourself. It would probably look just as good.
    If you want to get your car properly and professionally cleaned always use a detailer.
    I'd never use a manufacturer's recommended product.
    The products normally aren't the best and the folk they use to apply it are nowhere near the best.

    You'll get so much more lasting quality and value for your money at your local detailer.

  39. #1198
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by paullowther View Post
    I've finally managed to track down pictures of the lunar silver alcantara in an S3.

    All I can say is I'm glad I chose it! IMO it really lightens up the entire interior and looks very classy.

    $(KGrHqJ,!mIFInGyeZu0BSOY2H(qmw~~48_27.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!nYFIuYSV3W)BSOY2HbvVw~~48_27.JPG$(KGrHqZ,!q!FI0Qi(ElmBSOY2H,t)w~~48_27.JPG$T2eC16R,!wsE9suwyd-bBSOY2H,,uQ~~48_27.JPG
    Classy is not the word i'd use to describe that interior.
    Each to their own though.
    johnhugh likes this.

  40. #1199
    TDI-line's Avatar
    Uber Post Whore

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    8,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumbrian_bob View Post
    I got a call from my dealer today, to update me on the S3 3 door. Should be built early december, so likely to have the car for Christmas or New Year. I asked about current orders, and its likely if it was ordered now it could be April May before delivery.

    Im still enjoying my current car, but really looking forward to the new S3. Still need to decide on Autoglym lifeshine, in two minds about it, but plenty of time to figure that out.

    I still havnt seen an S3 in the metal, but the few A3s I have seen look very nice.
    Hi Bob, this may help you make your mind up if £300 for Life shine is worth it....

    4 x Boxes of New LifeShine PDI KIT Auto Glym Sets | eBay

    2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

  41. #1200
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by TDI-line View Post
    Hi Bob, this may help you make your mind up if £300 for Life shine is worth it....

    4 x Boxes of New LifeShine PDI KIT Auto Glym Sets | eBay
    Problem is the lifeshine as an option is £500. I acutually think the lifeshine stuff works but you do have to keep washing and polishing the car to maintain it, but just not £500 worth of shine and convienience.

    The thought on the first day of owning the car which has no wax or paint protection so I'll be spending washing and waxing it rather than driving it. Think I'll check out whats in the detailing forums and save the money for something nicer. £500 would maybe pay for a track day in the S3 and some good car wax.
    Last edited by Cumbrian_bob; 4th October 2013 at 08:00.
    Last Car A5 Coupe 1.8 Sport,
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Popping the hood of the 2013 Audi S6
    By stuffedbackseat in forum A6/S6/Allroad forum (C7 Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17th May 2013, 21:22
  2. 2013 Audi A3 5d Sportback
    By trev0006 in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2nd October 2012, 21:56
  3. 2013 Audi A3 2.0T 6spd MT FWD....sline or not??
    By burbank2broward in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 6th September 2012, 21:05
  4. 2013 Audi R8 development
    By trev0006 in forum R8 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th September 2012, 20:06
  5. Leaked Official 2013 Audi A3 Photos
    By ABYSS in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 28th March 2012, 22:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO