Badger5EM Tuning
Page 154 of 156 FirstFirst ... 54104144147148149150151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,160 of 6213
Like Tree3381Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by geefunk1978 View Post
    Thought I'd stick some pics on as I spent ages cleaning her this morning!

Attachment 32442Attachment 32443Attachment 32444Attachment 32445Attachment 32446Attachment 32447
    Black pack definitely suits white cars.
    geefunk1978 likes this.
    S3 (8V) S-Tronic Estoril Blue; A3 2.0TFSI S-Line quattro, Dolphin Grey [sold]

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Really liking GNJ's all black but my last one was all black so fancied a change! It does look mega though, think it's one of best looking 3 door hot hatches ever made. Might have a grey one next time though, also look really good with black pack.
    Ashmcblue likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Flibble View Post
    Black pack definitely suits white cars.
    Couldn't agree more, also think Glacier White shows off the S3's subtle styling really well.
    cheers for adding more phot's geefunk
    Louay likes this.
    Current 12 plate VW Golf GTi ed35 DSG, 3dr Candy White, Leather, Lux, Adaptive Suspension, Parking Sensors

Ordered S3 STronic 31/3/14, BW26 then BW25 Now BW23, Its Here!!! pick up 10/6, Glacier White, Black Styling, Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack (cruise and rear sensors) Folding Mirrors, Advanced Key, ASS, Interior Light Pack, 4 year Warranty.

2nd Gear

Status
    I wanted Ibis white and was disappointed to find they've dropped the colour for amalfi and glacier.
    Wasn't going to spend £2k on it so went with monsoon grey.

Didn't want amalfi as I'm not that keen on the creaminess of it and my dad has a glacier white a8.

I'm collecting it at 3.30pm tomorrow and I don't expect to get much sleep tonight. Can't frickin wait!!!!!!!
    Louay likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    Close your eyes put all those thoughts of collection in an imaginary book, place it on your bedside table and sleep. That's what my girl told me to do. Did it work? Did it fcuk!
    S3 TRS and Ashmcblue like this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Can't see that working either tbh. I'll just have to struggle on....

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by trs888 View Post
    I wanted Ibis white and was disappointed to find they've dropped the colour for amalfi and glacier.
    Wasn't going to spend £2k on it so went with monsoon grey.

Didn't want amalfi as I'm not that keen on the creaminess of it and my dad has a glacier white a8.

I'm collecting it at 3.30pm tomorrow and I don't expect to get much sleep tonight. Can't frickin wait!!!!!!!
    Lots of pics when you get it please.... Same colour I'm going for.

Good luck with the collection.
    Delivery 05/2014 Audi S3 3 Door - Monsoon Grey, Lunar Silver Full Leather, Full Tech Pack, Comfort Pack & Full Parking, B&O sound

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks. Was only up twice. Once at 6am then 7 got up at 8. Got work first so that better pass quick! Hope the weather holds up too!

Neutral

Status
    Anyone ordered an S3 in Beluga Brown yet? Just wondering...think it might look quite nice with Black Pack! Seen pics of 8P S3s in Brown and actually quite like it.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser View Post
    Anyone ordered an S3 in Beluga Brown yet? Just wondering...think it might look quite nice with Black Pack! Seen pics of 8P S3s in Brown and actually quite like it.
    I've been looking for this as well.

3rd Gear

Status
    Without black pack though My Beluga Brown A3 S-Line
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

2nd Gear

Status
    On my way to pick it up !!!!
    Louay, veeeight, RossR and 1 others like this.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    Without black pack though My Beluga Brown A3 S-Line
    I actually really like that. I'm liking the copper/bronzy metallics that are becoming more popular these days.
    Brilliant Red 2014 Audi S3 SB - S-tronic | Comfort pack | Tech pack with connect | B&O | Interior Lighting Pack | Lunar Silver leather | 3D Black Inlays | Aluminium Roof Rails | Anthracite 5 Twin Spoke Alloys

2nd Gear

Status
    Quite like that, dark enough to not look that horrible metallic beige "gold" that you sometimes see.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wills_1990 View Post
    Lots of pics when you get it please.... Same colour I'm going for.

Good luck with the collection.
    Well here it is

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398715249.071814.jpg

It's still at the garage.

Basically audi finance were having problems today after a weekend software update and were unable to complete the release of funds to the garage. This meant that the dealer hadn't been paid by audi finance so wouldn't release the car to me. Not the dealers fault and to be fair he was trying to get it sorted since 9.30 this morning ready for me coming in at 3.30.

Everything else is ok but I was there till 5.30 and it still hadn't been resolved.
    Not the only one though as a man and wife were collecting 2 cars and ran into the same probs on theirs. The wife got hers ok but the husband couldn't take his.

Salesman will be putting a full tank instead of half and he was going to think up something else to soften the blow.

Awaiting on him calling tomorrow and letting me know what's happening. I'd rather pick it up myself tho as I don't know how it's being driven if it's delivered to my door.

On the plus side I cleaned some of the driveway of moss and mud which had only been coming for 2 years!

Neutral

Status
    Well here it is

Basically audi finance were having problems today after a weekend software update and were unable to complete the release of funds to the garage. This meant that the dealer hadn't been paid by audi finance so wouldn't release the car to me. Not the dealers fault and to be fair he was trying to get it sorted since 9.30 this morning ready for me coming in at 3.30.

Everything else is ok but I was there till 5.30 and it still hadn't been resolved.
    Not the only one though as a man and wife were collecting 2 cars and ran into the same probs on theirs. The wife got hers ok but the husband couldn't take his.

Salesman will be putting a full tank instead of half and he was going to think up something else to soften the blow.

Awaiting on him calling tomorrow and letting me know what's happening. I'd rather pick it up myself tho as I don't know how it's being driven if it's delivered to my door.

On the plus side I cleaned some of the driveway of moss and mud which had only been coming for 2 years!
    What a shame....at least they are doing everything they can to get it sorted. Hopefully they will let you pick up very soon.
    Delivery 05/2014 Audi S3 3 Door - Monsoon Grey, Lunar Silver Full Leather, Full Tech Pack, Comfort Pack & Full Parking, B&O sound

3rd Gear

Status
    Well here it is

I feel so sorry for you. It's right there but you can't have it! Did they at least take the cover off?
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

2nd Gear

Status

2013 Audi S3

Yeah went through all the handover except driving off haha.
    Only 1 more day more like 12 or so hours. Not too much after a 4 month wait I guess!
    Pulp84 likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Looking forward to some pics.....
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Ashmcblue's Instagram Channel
    Mines tomorrow! The tax disc wasn't there today. We pay enough tax you think the DIVYLA could get the piece of paper there so I could drive off! : )

Excited doesn't cover it. Think I'm going to run 20 miles so I can sleep tonight!
    RYuill likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashmcblue View Post
    Mines tomorrow! The tax disc wasn't there today. We pay enough tax you think the DIVYLA could get the piece of paper there so I could drive off! : )

Excited doesn't cover it. Think I'm going to run 20 miles so I can sleep tonight!
    You don't need a tax disc to drive off - once it's registered they send the tax disc directly to you. You have 2 weeks grace from registering the car before it needs to have a disc displayed.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

2013 Audi S3

You don't need a tax disc to drive off - once it's registered they send the tax disc directly to you. You have 2 weeks grace from registering the car before it needs to have a disc displayed.
    Ah so what you're telling me is that they were talking rübbish!

Back to my run.

4th Gear

Status
    whats with the non flat bottom steering wheel and omission of the pop-up screen on the german audi configuration page?

vosq4h.jpg

5th Gear

Status
    Standard radio and standard steering wheel.

Everything else is an option.

It's up to the specific country importer to determine packs and bundled options, so eg in the UK we get FBMFSW bundled into the adjusted price on S3.

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

1st Gear

Status
    This must be how they adjust the price for each market bearing in mind individual country import taxes. Here in Ireland my S3 was €56k (£46.5k) as we have an import tax based on both emissions and car value, we even pay the bloody tax on the extras
    My14 S3 3 Door (Audi Ireland Press Car) in Masano Red

Options - Misano Red - MMI Navigation Plus (no DAB as it is not available here) - Audi Connect - Fine Nappa - Heated Seats - Heated Seats - Metallic Paint - 18" 5 Parallel Spoke Star Design Alloy Wheels - Bang & Olufsen Sound System

Standard - Bluetooth
    - Drive Select - Music Interface - Presence Basic - Auto Headlight Range Adj - Exterior Chrome - Rear Park Assist - Xenon Lights with LED daytime running lights

2nd Gear

Status
    Presumably you pay that even if you buy the car in the UK and drive it over the border?

1st Gear

Status
    Presumably you pay that even if you buy the car in the UK and drive it over the border?
    Yes! When I first moved here they wanted €11k import duty on my year old Mk5 GTi
    My14 S3 3 Door (Audi Ireland Press Car) in Masano Red

Options - Misano Red - MMI Navigation Plus (no DAB as it is not available here) - Audi Connect - Fine Nappa - Heated Seats - Heated Seats - Metallic Paint - 18" 5 Parallel Spoke Star Design Alloy Wheels - Bang & Olufsen Sound System

Standard - Bluetooth
    - Drive Select - Music Interface - Presence Basic - Auto Headlight Range Adj - Exterior Chrome - Rear Park Assist - Xenon Lights with LED daytime running lights

1st Gear

Status
    Ah so what you're telling me is that they were talking rübbish!

Back to my run.
    They may have meant it wasn't registered at the dvla? If this isn't what they meant, then yes utter rubbish... I collected mine sans tax disk, and got it through the post a week later.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ivicyrusivi View Post
    They may have meant it wasn't registered at the dvla? If this isn't what they meant, then yes utter rubbish... I collected mine sans tax disk, and got it through the post a week later.
    As you should. DVLA don't send tax discs to dealers any more they have to go direct to the purchaser.

Neutral

Status
    Was over at Salisbury Audi on Sat as for MOT on TTRS also had a look at the Black HB Black S3 in showroom. Saw the Super Sports seats for first time and I am really glad I specced them! They make the interior REALLY nice!. Didn't like the brownish tint to the Panther Black to be honest I prefer Phantom black so glad I didn't spec it. (sorry others with Panther, must admit it did POP nicely though in Sunshine through the window).

I also noticed a White HB with Black pack, Pana roof and 11 spoke? alloys in the compound. Looked like it would be collected soon. Anyone on here? I bet you are excited!

Well my Estoril HB is being build this week!!!! About blooming time!
    RYuill likes this.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

1st Gear

Status

Red face S3 has finally arrived!!

image.jpg

After a 6 month wait my S3 is finally ready for collection at Kings Lynn Audi. Counting down the hours until Monday, can't flipping wait!!!
    S3 TRS and RYuill like this.
    NOW DRIVING: Glacier white S3 SB, pano roof, C0Z alloys, parade red leather, tyre pressure monitor, through load, technology pack, privacy glass, interior light pack, folding door mirrors, adaptive cruise, audi sound system, parking system plus, aly roof rails, light & rain sensors, xenon plus headlights.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
    Was over at Salisbury Audi on Sat as for MOT on TTRS also had a look at the Black HB Black S3 in showroom. Saw the Super Sports seats for first time and I am really glad I specced them! They make the interior REALLY nice!. Didn't like the brownish tint to the Panther Black to be honest I prefer Phantom black so glad I didn't spec it. (sorry others with Panther, must admit it did POP nicely though in Sunshine through the window).

I also noticed a White HB with Black pack, Pana roof and 11 spoke? alloys in the compound. Looked like it would be collected soon. Anyone on here? I bet you are excited!

Well my Estoril HB is being build this week!!!! About blooming time!
    Yes, I've seen this black S3 too. Looks nice and amazed it hasn't sold yet.

Getting my S3 SB from Salisbury this saturday. Think the one you saw in the compound is going in the showroom and the black one will be a demonstrator from memory.

3rd Gear

Status
    Pleeeeeease Audi make one!!!
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

4th Gear

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    Whys it got old s3 dials and steering wheel?

3rd Gear

Status
    Just seen the April brochure on-line and see that Sepang Blue is now an S3 colour and you can have red calipers albeit for an extra £325

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rams_s3 View Post
    Whys it got old s3 dials and steering wheel?
    Yeah, that is weird! Maybe they pasted/uploaded wrong picture.

Neutral

Status
    So I had to give the RAC a call on friday night as my car was very reluctant to start and also sounded like it was misfiring a cylinder. Still waiting for Audi to get round to looking at it. Maybe timing belt/chain or issue with a sensor. Anyone else heard of or had similar issues?
    2014 - S3 3dr S-tronic, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Advanced key, Super sports seats, LED headlights, Interior lighting package, B&O system, Tech pack, Comfort pack, reversing camera, Cruise control, Light and rain sensor, Parking system plus, Privacy Glass.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty2011 View Post
    So I had to give the RAC a call on friday night as my car was very reluctant to start and also sounded like it was misfiring a cylinder. Still waiting for Audi to get round to looking at it. Maybe timing belt/chain or issue with a sensor. Anyone else heard of or had similar issues?
    Did you get a horrible sulphur smell as a result of the mis firing which is usually associated with coil packs