2013 Audi S3

I thought he had spacers at the rear, the rims are 8J in width.

That one certainly is a looker is it!! Sepang? Sits just right on those 19's
Good find Bjorngra, keep em coming lad.

do you know the width of those wheels? And is it running spacers?

Hold assist and tyre pressure monitoring?

Oh, and a colour?!

Hey mate, I went for Glacier White and the standard S3 wheels rather than the S-Line ones. Apologies I omitted the TPM but I didn't go for Hold Assist....

I was tempted to go for Black Styling Pack but the chrome matches nicely with the wheels. Dare I say it I am quite proud of the way it looks!

I would love to have gone for Estoril Blue but I cannot find a 3 door stock car that is due to come through which is unfortunate. Sepang looks amazing - really stunning as mentioned by the lads around this convo....

Mani

Hi All

Well after 5,000 fun miles, I have traded in my estoril blue S3 Sportback.

I needed something with a bit more room for the dogs (looking at a 3rd dog), and the quattro took a bit more space out of the depth of the boot floor than I had hoped. If anyone is looking for an "as new" estoril blue S3 with a pretty decent spec (no LED lights though) then keep an eye out, it will be going back to Carlisle Audi this weekend.

Have fun for those who either have one now, or are still waiting.

Hi All

I needed something with a bit more room for the dogs (looking at a 3rd dog), and the quattro took a bit more space out of the depth of the boot floor than I had hoped. If anyone is looking for an "as new" estoril blue S3 with a pretty decent spec (no LED lights though) then keep an eye out, it will be going back to Carlisle Audi this weekend.

Did you lose a lot of money mate?
I'm considering trading in too as we've got a little one and it's proving a nightmare having 2 doors!!

Hi All

Sorry to hear that mate.

Also interested to hear how the Dealer has treated you financially with regards to chopping it in so quickly ?

Are you or have you sourced another (bigger) car from the same garage ?

I feel for you... My S3SB fully loaded....well a lot of kit is sitting in my dealers compound has been for two weeks, it's was to be built next week and here for May.....
I came out of my 18month old 3.0tdi A4 Allroad , that was a great car,but unsure for three dogs, however ,I've just treated my wife to a Yeti L&K she picks up tomorrow , while at Skoda I looked and very much liked the Fast Octavia estate VERY understated well kitted out and a MASSIVE boot, check it out.....oh the 19s look awesome and the leather seats great.
Good luck

Reactions: Marky142
Hi All

odd thing to do. id keep the audi s3 and get a 2nd older people carrier, 4x4 or yeti

Reactions: Battlekrapz
This evening i had a BMW m3 hot on my tail and i have to say i gave him a run for his money, i was pleasantly surprised as he was obviously trying hard to keep up with me on twisty roads. Got a little flash and a thumbs up from him :), made my day.

Hi boys and girls,

Now that my order is in and delivery is due end of June, I was wondering if you had opted to get a tracker on your cars and if so which would you recommend. I live in a safe enough area but its one of those things where I wouldn't want to be wise after the event....

Mani

Reactions: Mani_S_Bhogal
Haha, the debates I have had with the wife about an extra older crappier 4*4/estate, just couldn't do it as I have the dogs in the car every day so a shiny new Avant with a bit of go it is.

Reactions: Mani_S_Bhogal
Haha, the debates I have had with the wife about an extra older crappier 4*4/estate, just couldn't do it as I have the dogs in the car every day so a shiny new Avant with a bit of go it is.

I'm in the same boat. My S3 is build wk 16 and our 4 dogs are going nowhere ****** near it. My wife has an S Max which easily takes 3 springers and a lab, I can't even get them in my current Q5 so no chance in an S3!! I can have the sporty number, my wife gets the people / dog carrier, fair deal!

I'm in the same boat. My S3 is build wk 16 and our 4 dogs are going nowhere ****** near it. My wife has an S Max which easily takes 3 springers and a lab, I can't even get them in my current Q5 so no chance in an S3!! I can have the sporty number, my wife gets the people / dog carrier, fair deal!

Stuck on week 16 too. It's so only come forward 2 weeks in 3 months. Wait is killing me.

You lot are brave having dogs in yours. Animals go in my company car - not mine lol.

Stuck on week 16 too. It's so only come forward 2 weeks in 3 months. Wait is killing me.

You lot are brave having dogs in yours. Animals go in my company car - not mine lol.

Mine was wk 19, that was back in Dec when I ordered, so 3 weeks early is better than nothing but the wait isn't great!! Mine is a company car but it's a family run business so I get away with it! Regardless, no dogs in the boot full stop!! Cannot wait for the S3, this forum has kept me going!

Hi all new to forum order as per sig, would love to see some pics of S3 in Glacier White with black styling pack if anyone got any, preferably in correct amount of doors option, cheers

Here you go!

S3 HDR

Reactions: Audimad
Cheers Geefunk/Warren glad I opted for black style pack now, dealer I placed order with had standard Glacier White which looks good but think Black Style takes car to whole new level, looks wise.

This evening i had a BMW m3 hot on my tail and i have to say i gave him a run for his money, i was pleasantly surprised as he was obviously trying hard to keep up with me on twisty roads. Got a little flash and a thumbs up from him :), made my day.

try it next winter and see if he ends up in a ditch on the first corner

My 19" Audi summer wheels have arrived!

8V0 601 025AB
8J x 19" ET49 (9,65 Kg) 143 Lbs

Two kilo's lighter than the 18" rim. I bought Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 235/35/R19. Sadly I have to wait two weeks because the tire center is fully booked.

S3 19

Last edited:
Reactions: PilotAudi, vakaviti and the_lecht_rocks
They look nice, are they genuine Audi alloys and if so where did you order them from?

They look nice, are they genuine Audi alloys and if so where did you order them from?

They are genuine. That's the S3 Limousine wheel. I bought them at a German Audi dealer (€ 2.560,- without tires). Not a bagain, but € 860,- cheaper than a Dutch Audi dealer.

They are genuine. That's the S3 Limousine wheel. I bought them at a German Audi dealer (€ 2.560,- without tires). Not a bagain, but € 860,- cheaper than a Dutch Audi dealer.

19" really should of been offered from factory especially as the Golf and Leon both offer them. I'm toying between these or BBS CHR's I think

You're right! Absolutely ridiculous that there are no 19" for the A3/S3 sportback. A Golf GTI has 19" as option.

8V0 601 025AB

Two kilo's lighter than the 18" rim. I bought Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 235/35/R19. Sadly I have to wait two weeks because the tire center is fully booked.

View attachment 30961

ET 49
Thank you bjorngra! I've been looking for that info for weeks
Compared to the SB 18 x 7.5 ET 51 wheels, these stick out a further 8mm each. There is 4mm less clearance on the inside too. Good luck getting them to fit.
Cheers

8V0 601 025AB

View attachment 30961

By the way, which wheels do you have on your car. Audi boast the 18" parallel spoke jobies are light weight. Surprised to see the 19s are 2kg less. That's a massive difference!

Trying to find out if mine has a delivery date and if it's even been built yet! 😫😫😫

Trying to find out if mine has a delivery date and if it's even been built yet! 😫😫😫

Ditto! Mine is build wk 16, so technically next week. Dealer has kept me informed and said on Friday that he'll have news this week. Tried to make a slight change to spec last week and couldn't, wasn't overly bothered tho. Sure you'll get news soon.

Well it's left the factory awaiting shipping to the UK. 2-3 weeks dealer said.

I now got the same wheels in 18" with winter tires. It's indeed a huge difference.

By the way, which wheels do you have on your car. Audi boast the 18" parallel spoke jobies are light weight. Surprised to see the 19s are 2kg less. That's a massive difference!

ET 49
Thank you bjorngra! I've been looking for that info for weeks
Compared to the SB 18 x 7.5 ET 51 wheels, these stick out a further 8mm each. There is 4mm less clearance on the inside too. Good luck getting them to fit.
Cheers

Everyone I've spoke to seems to be under the impression 19 x 8.5 will fit straight onto the 3 door and sportback with no issue

One place even referred me to their facebook page for an example

10014851 560447290720623 1120116401 o

I have made an enquiry for a price of the saloon 19s at my local dealer and whether they are under the same impression for fitment