AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Page 151 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51101141144145146147148149150151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,040 of 6213
Like Tree3381Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

3rd Gear

Status
    Me too!
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Me three - having already changed my order to an exclusive colour !
    Paul R

S3 Sportback - Sprint, Buckets, Bose, Rain & light, Alu rails, Piano trim, FT Warning, Bluetooth prep
    S3's now sold - roll on the Golf MK1 Project

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RAPS3 View Post
    Me three - having already changed my order to an exclusive colour !
    What you opted for?

1st Gear

Status
    I thought he had spacers at the rear, the rims are 8J in width.

Quote Originally Posted by J6YAK View Post
    That one certainly is a looker is it!! Sepang? Sits just right on those 19's
    Good find Bjorngra, keep em coming lad.

do you know the width of those wheels? And is it running spacers?
    Audi S3 Sportback | ProLine Plus | Stronic | Monsoon Grey | Panoramic roof | LED headlights | B&O | MMI Touch Plus | ACC | Alarm | Privacyglass | Keyless entry | Super Sport Seats | DAB | Heated seats | Camera | Magnetic Ride | Side Asssist

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Itguy View Post
    Hold assist and tyre pressure monitoring?

Oh, and a colour?!

Hey mate, I went for Glacier White and the standard S3 wheels rather than the S-Line ones. Apologies I omitted the TPM but I didn't go for Hold Assist....

I was tempted to go for Black Styling Pack but the chrome matches nicely with the wheels. Dare I say it I am quite proud of the way it looks!

I would love to have gone for Estoril Blue but I cannot find a 3 door stock car that is due to come through which is unfortunate. Sepang looks amazing - really stunning as mentioned by the lads around this convo....

Mani

Reverse Gear

Status

Unhappy Moving on from my S3

Hi All

Well after 5,000 fun miles, I have traded in my estoril blue S3 Sportback.

I needed something with a bit more room for the dogs (looking at a 3rd dog), and the quattro took a bit more space out of the depth of the boot floor than I had hoped. If anyone is looking for an "as new" estoril blue S3 with a pretty decent spec (no LED lights though) then keep an eye out, it will be going back to Carlisle Audi this weekend.

Have fun for those who either have one now, or are still waiting.
    RSQ3 - Sepang blue.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky142 View Post
    Hi All

I needed something with a bit more room for the dogs (looking at a 3rd dog), and the quattro took a bit more space out of the depth of the boot floor than I had hoped. If anyone is looking for an "as new" estoril blue S3 with a pretty decent spec (no LED lights though) then keep an eye out, it will be going back to Carlisle Audi this weekend.

Did you lose a lot of money mate?
    I'm considering trading in too as we've got a little one and it's proving a nightmare having 2 doors!!

4th Gear

Status
    Hi All

Sorry to hear that mate.

Also interested to hear how the Dealer has treated you financially with regards to chopping it in so quickly ?

Are you or have you sourced another (bigger) car from the same garage ?
    2013 (63) Audi S5 coupe estoril blue black edition

Neutral

Status
    I feel for you... My S3SB fully loaded....well a lot of kit is sitting in my dealers compound has been for two weeks, it's was to be built next week and here for May.....
    I came out of my 18month old 3.0tdi A4 Allroad , that was a great car,but unsure for three dogs, however ,I've just treated my wife to a Yeti L&K she picks up tomorrow , while at Skoda I looked and very much liked the Fast Octavia estate VERY understated well kitted out and a MASSIVE boot, check it out.....oh the 19s look awesome and the leather seats great.
    Good luck
    Marky142 likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Hi All

odd thing to do. id keep the audi s3 and get a 2nd older people carrier, 4x4 or yeti
    Battlekrapz likes this.
    Audi S3, Misano red, Stronic, ACC, Tech pack with Audi Connect, Comfort pack with park assist plus, though-load, aluminium roof bars, B&O, Led lights, Folding mirrors, Interior led lights, Hold assist, High beam assist, Pano roof, Privacy glass, Electric lumbar support

2nd Gear

Status
    This evening i had a BMW m3 hot on my tail and i have to say i gave him a run for his money, i was pleasantly surprised as he was obviously trying hard to keep up with me on twisty roads. Got a little flash and a thumbs up from him , made my day.
    Marky142 likes this.
    # Currently enjoying my Audi S3 8V Sportback in Estoril blue #

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi boys and girls,

Now that my order is in and delivery is due end of June, I was wondering if you had opted to get a tracker on your cars and if so which would you recommend. I live in a safe enough area but its one of those things where I wouldn't want to be wise after the event....

Mani

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_S_Bhogal View Post
    Hi boys and girls,

Now that my order is in and delivery is due end of June, I was wondering if you had opted to get a tracker on your cars and if so which would you recommend. I live in a safe enough area but its one of those things where I wouldn't want to be wise after the event....

Mani

Trackers
    Mani_S_Bhogal likes this.
    On Order - Audi S3 SB S-tronic, Estoril Blue, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advance Key, ACC, LED Lights, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoking Pack, Parking System Plus, Reverse Camera, B+O Sound System, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Electric Lumbar + Adjustable Seats, High Beam Assist, Hill Hold, Load Through, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Tech Pack High with Audi Connect!!!

Provisional Build Week 4!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Haha, the debates I have had with the wife about an extra older crappier 4*4/estate, just couldn't do it as I have the dogs in the car every day so a shiny new Avant with a bit of go it is.
    Mani_S_Bhogal likes this.
    RSQ3 - Sepang blue.

1st Gear

Status
    Haha, the debates I have had with the wife about an extra older crappier 4*4/estate, just couldn't do it as I have the dogs in the car every day so a shiny new Avant with a bit of go it is.
    I'm in the same boat. My S3 is build wk 16 and our 4 dogs are going nowhere bloody near it. My wife has an S Max which easily takes 3 springers and a lab, I can't even get them in my current Q5 so no chance in an S3!! I can have the sporty number, my wife gets the people / dog carrier, fair deal!
    Marky142 likes this.
    NOW DRIVING: Glacier white S3 SB, pano roof, C0Z alloys, parade red leather, tyre pressure monitor, through load, technology pack, privacy glass, interior light pack, folding door mirrors, adaptive cruise, audi sound system, parking system plus, aly roof rails, light & rain sensors, xenon plus headlights.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesf View Post
    I'm in the same boat. My S3 is build wk 16 and our 4 dogs are going nowhere bloody near it. My wife has an S Max which easily takes 3 springers and a lab, I can't even get them in my current Q5 so no chance in an S3!! I can have the sporty number, my wife gets the people / dog carrier, fair deal!
    Stuck on week 16 too. It's so only come forward 2 weeks in 3 months. Wait is killing me.

You lot are brave having dogs in yours. Animals go in my company car - not mine lol.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp84 View Post
    Stuck on week 16 too. It's so only come forward 2 weeks in 3 months. Wait is killing me.

You lot are brave having dogs in yours. Animals go in my company car - not mine lol.
    Mine was wk 19, that was back in Dec when I ordered, so 3 weeks early is better than nothing but the wait isn't great!! Mine is a company car but it's a family run business so I get away with it! Regardless, no dogs in the boot full stop!! Cannot wait for the S3, this forum has kept me going!
    NOW DRIVING: Glacier white S3 SB, pano roof, C0Z alloys, parade red leather, tyre pressure monitor, through load, technology pack, privacy glass, interior light pack, folding door mirrors, adaptive cruise, audi sound system, parking system plus, aly roof rails, light & rain sensors, xenon plus headlights.

2nd Gear

Status
    2/3 weeks to go 😅
    gilesf likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Hi all new to forum order as per sig, would love to see some pics of S3 in Glacier White with black styling pack if anyone got any, preferably in correct amount of doors option, cheers
    Current 12 plate VW Golf GTi ed35 DSG, 3dr Candy White, Leather, Lux, Adaptive Suspension, Parking Sensors

Ordered S3 STronic 31/3/14, BW26 then BW25 Now BW23, Its Here!!! pick up 10/6, Glacier White, Black Styling, Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack (cruise and rear sensors) Folding Mirrors, Advanced Key, ASS, Interior Light Pack, 4 year Warranty.

3rd Gear

Status
    Here you go!

S3 HDR.jpg
    Audimad likes this.

Status
    Audimad and ConS3 like this.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

Neutral

Status
    Cheers Geefunk/Warren glad I opted for black style pack now, dealer I placed order with had standard Glacier White which looks good but think Black Style takes car to whole new level, looks wise.
    Current 12 plate VW Golf GTi ed35 DSG, 3dr Candy White, Leather, Lux, Adaptive Suspension, Parking Sensors

Ordered S3 STronic 31/3/14, BW26 then BW25 Now BW23, Its Here!!! pick up 10/6, Glacier White, Black Styling, Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack (cruise and rear sensors) Folding Mirrors, Advanced Key, ASS, Interior Light Pack, 4 year Warranty.

3rd Gear

Status
    Yep looks loads better with black styling pack with the white. I just need some black wheels now to really finish it off...
    RobH_S3 likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    This evening i had a BMW m3 hot on my tail and i have to say i gave him a run for his money, i was pleasantly surprised as he was obviously trying hard to keep up with me on twisty roads. Got a little flash and a thumbs up from him , made my day.
    try it next winter and see if he ends up in a ditch on the first corner
    Audi S3, Misano red, Stronic, ACC, Tech pack with Audi Connect, Comfort pack with park assist plus, though-load, aluminium roof bars, B&O, Led lights, Folding mirrors, Interior led lights, Hold assist, High beam assist, Pano roof, Privacy glass, Electric lumbar support

1st Gear

Status
    My 19" Audi summer wheels have arrived!

8V0 601 025AB
    8J x 19" ET49 (9,65 Kg) 143 Lbs

Two kilo's lighter than the 18" rim. I bought Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 235/35/R19. Sadly I have to wait two weeks because the tire center is fully booked.

S3_19.jpg
    Last edited by bjorngra; 6th April 2014 at 18:27.
    Audi S3 Sportback | ProLine Plus | Stronic | Monsoon Grey | Panoramic roof | LED headlights | B&O | MMI Touch Plus | ACC | Alarm | Privacyglass | Keyless entry | Super Sport Seats | DAB | Heated seats | Camera | Magnetic Ride | Side Asssist

Neutral

Status
    They look nice, are they genuine Audi alloys and if so where did you order them from?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by djc82 View Post
    They look nice, are they genuine Audi alloys and if so where did you order them from?
    They are genuine. That's the S3 Limousine wheel. I bought them at a German Audi dealer (€ 2.560,- without tires). Not a bagain, but € 860,- cheaper than a Dutch Audi dealer.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorngra View Post
    They are genuine. That's the S3 Limousine wheel. I bought them at a German Audi dealer (€ 2.560,- without tires). Not a bagain, but € 860,- cheaper than a Dutch Audi dealer.
    19" really should of been offered from factory especially as the Golf and Leon both offer them. I'm toying between these or BBS CHR's I think

1st Gear

Status
    You're right! Absolutely ridiculous that there are no 19" for the A3/S3 sportback. A Golf GTI has 19" as option.

Neutral

Status

8V0 601 025AB

Two kilo's lighter than the 18" rim. I bought Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 235/35/R19. Sadly I have to wait two weeks because the tire center is fully booked.

S3_19.jpg
    Are they a straight change without any messing?
    Delivered 1 March 2014, Estoril blue S3 Sportback STronic. B&O, Comfort, Aluminium rails, Interior Lights, Through load, lumbar, SD Sat Nav,TPM, Rev Mat.

Neutral

Status

8V0 601 025AB

S3_19.jpg
    ET 49
    Thank you bjorngra! I've been looking for that info for weeks
    Compared to the SB 18 x 7.5 ET 51 wheels, these stick out a further 8mm each. There is 4mm less clearance on the inside too. Good luck getting them to fit.
    Cheers

Neutral

Status

8V0 601 025AB

S3_19.jpg
    By the way, which wheels do you have on your car. Audi boast the 18" parallel spoke jobies are light weight. Surprised to see the 19s are 2kg less. That's a massive difference!

2nd Gear

Status
    Trying to find out if mine has a delivery date and if it's even been built yet! 😫😫😫

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by trs888 View Post
    Trying to find out if mine has a delivery date and if it's even been built yet!
    Ditto! Mine is build wk 16, so technically next week. Dealer has kept me informed and said on Friday that he'll have news this week. Tried to make a slight change to spec last week and couldn't, wasn't overly bothered tho. Sure you'll get news soon.

2nd Gear

Status
    Well it's left the factory awaiting shipping to the UK. 2-3 weeks dealer said.

1st Gear

Status
    Good stuff.

Neutral

Status

My car had sat in Emden for over 2 weeks awaiting shipping. Well worth the wait though
    2014 - S3 3dr S-tronic, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Advanced key, Super sports seats, LED headlights, Interior lighting package, B&O system, Tech pack, Comfort pack, reversing camera, Cruise control, Light and rain sensor, Parking system plus, Privacy Glass.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty2011 View Post
    My car had sat in Emden for over 2 weeks awaiting shipping. Well worth the wait though
    Mine too - it'll be 3 weeks assuming it get a lift this week!
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

1st Gear

Status
    I now got the same wheels in 18" with winter tires. It's indeed a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    By the way, which wheels do you have on your car. Audi boast the 18" parallel spoke jobies are light weight. Surprised to see the 19s are 2kg less. That's a massive difference!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    ET 49
    Thank you bjorngra! I've been looking for that info for weeks
    Compared to the SB 18 x 7.5 ET 51 wheels, these stick out a further 8mm each. There is 4mm less clearance on the inside too. Good luck getting them to fit.
    Cheers
    Everyone I've spoke to seems to be under the impression 19 x 8.5 will fit straight onto the 3 door and sportback with no issue

One place even referred me to their facebook page for an example

10014851_560447290720623_1120116401_o.jpg

I have made an enquiry for a price of the saloon 19s at my local dealer and whether they are under the same impression for fitment