2013 Audi S3

Much as I'm looking forward to the B&O, my first choice of music will that made by the engine, probably set to repeat for several days.
6000 hours waited 43 to go!

So true. On The test drive of the demo car I had on Monday I couldn't tell you if the radio was on or off!! I do remember a nice engine soundtrack though!!

Reactions: Ecosphere
Don't know how much it will be, have to speak to them. Mine has been used a development car; first 8V S3 in the world with a Milltek!

Reactions: vakaviti, PilotAudi, Aran383 and 2 others
they are a good bunch at Milltek. I helped badger them into the quad for the A5 3.0TDi years back and was mine on website pics

looking fwd to hearng and seeing the S3 :)

I collect this afternoon !!!!!!!!

Reactions: Lmg, Sparks43, gilesf and 2 others
Actually it's a demonstrator. Just wanted to mess with people haha it's a ****** good weekend for me. Mines coming mid April 😞

Actually it's a demonstrator. Just wanted to mess with people haha it's a ****** good weekend for me. Mines coming mid April 😞

Hahahahahaha good one got us thinking!!

So have you got the S3 for the weekend then?

Hahahahahaha good one got us thinking!!

So have you got the S3 for the weekend then?

I've just text him asking how he managed to do this, he then told me he is getting the demo for the weekend!

Collect mine Tuesday as I have an important weekend down Wembley. ;)

Reactions: Sparks43
I've just text him asking how he managed to do this, he then told me he is getting the demo for the weekend!

Collect mine Tuesday as I have an important weekend down Wembley. ;)

Good luck, with the footie that is, the car will be great either way!

Collect on a trailer on 14 plate and then leave in garage/off road until midnight maybe?

Remember to ask your insurer to cover it whilst in the garage - Not covered under home insurance and assume car insurance doesn't start until 1st March

Had to do this for a friend in September - Insurer was very good and issued an endorsement to pick up the cover but you will need somebody with a brain to get them to understand

Thank god February is a short month eh, imagine if it had 31 days! ;-)

Thank god February is a short month eh, imagine if it had 31 days! ;-)
Those extra days wouldn't matter to those who been waiting since September last year mate!

To be honest I've waited so long I'm sort of excited ;-)

Reactions: PilotAudi
I foresee quite a lot of people having trouble getting to sleep tonight!!

Hope everyone has a good day with their new toy.........enjoy peeps!!

Reactions: Aran383, PilotAudi, warren_S5 and 1 other person
All good here! Just had a wagamama dinner. Not sure how I'm gonna sleep tonight!! Getting the 11am train to Coventry tomorrow then my slot for collection is 2pm. SO EXCITED!!!

Good luck with your 7am collection!!

Drive safe everyone :)

xx

Hope Reading is ok Sue!

As I won't be getting my S3 till Tuesday, I hope that me and the others still waiting will be getting masses of photos tomorrow(evening of course) to purr at!!!!

All good here! Just had a wagamama dinner. Not sure how I'm gonna sleep tonight!! Getting the 11am train to Coventry tomorrow then my slot for collection is 2pm. SO EXCITED!!!

Good luck with your 7am collection!!

Drive safe everyone :)

xx
Good luck sue

Make sure you don't talk to anyone in Coventry!

Cheers

pa

Reactions: Kempysue and Marky142
Well I can only say how envious I am of all the people lucky enough to collect their cars tomorrow. This is definitely the way I will be yeast driving ALL future cars. I have a Misano red S3 SportBack in Manual for the weekend kindly loaned to me by Ben at Newcastle Audi.
What a car. Absolutely love it!! I have to say it's the most fun to drive car I've ever driven. The comfort (on the standard leather seats) is brilliant, keep you in place and overall feel of high quality inside. I'd only had 15 mins in the accompanied test drive so wasn't able to take in just how good it really is.
I cannot wait for mine now, which I know is a few short hours away for a lot of people on here. For those of you that I'm talking about May the time pass quickly for you so you can start enjoying this utterly brilliant car!!

Reactions: Joetidman, Audimad, warren_S5 and 2 others
I couldn't agree more. When I took a long test drive on Monday in a sportback s-tronic it was the first time I'd driven one on my own so I could really use all of it and I was just astonished at how good it really is.

A.MAZ.ZING!!!!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, audi888, J6YAK and 9 others

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 530
Reactions: Mani_S_Bhogal, Snake Pliskin, T-800 and 7 others
Looks great. I thought a bird had spoiled the bonnet until I realised it was a reflection of the showroom lights! :yum:

Looks great Sue ... You didn't wave at us on your way home between j19 and j 20.!

Reactions: Kempysue
Looks great, love the black on black look but wasn't brave enough with my own one!

Reactions: Kempysue
Did we pass you?? Hope you're enjoying yours as much!! Can't believe how beautiful she is. By the way I drove back from coventry to Plymouth yesterday doing 80mph (or 70 if you're a policeman) and averaged 31.5mph - very impressed!!

Looks great Sue ... You didn't wave at us on your way home between j19 and j 20.!