AH FabricationsVolks Autos
Page 131 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3181121124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138141 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,240 of 6102
Like Tree3306Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty2011 View Post
    My car has been built 2 weeks ago and has been sitting in Emden for 10 days now. Any one else in the same situation??
    My car was built on 15th Jan and released by the factory on the 16th. It shipped on 22nd from Emden and entered the compound at Sheerness on 24th. Now waiting for transport to my dealer in Wiltshire......

Rich

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    Yeah sounds a bit raspy to me, I think Milteks sound better but thought the video was good in terms of showing the guts of the exhaust etc
    Good video right enough, thought it sounded ok but I've yet to hear a standard one in the flesh, had the window down on mine a few times but its not the same! I'll have to get someone to drive mine.
    Looking forward to hearing a Milltek or Scorpion tho!
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

1st Gear

Status
    Couldn't tell much of a difference between the valve open or closed could be my spkrs though!

Also the s3 looks prime to have a nice carbon flat floor which would aid aero and handling a fair bit

Flat Oot like a ducks Foot

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    Apparently mine has arrived in Aberdeen. Ordered late September.
    Dont suppose yours is the grey one which was posted up on their FB page is it?
    ...... Waiting Paitently...

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by r500frs View Post
    My car was built on 15th Jan and released by the factory on the 16th. It shipped on 22nd from Emden and entered the compound at Sheerness on 24th. Now waiting for transport to my dealer in Wiltshire......

Rich
    Lucky you! Hope you get it soon. There's a ship leaving Emden for Tyne due in tomorrow afternoon, touchwood mines is on it!
    2014 - S3 3dr S-tronic, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Advanced key, Super sports seats, LED headlights, Interior lighting package, B&O system, Tech pack, Comfort pack, reversing camera, Cruise control, Light and rain sensor, Parking system plus, Privacy Glass.

2nd Gear

Status
    Well hope you enjoy that bad boy mate

How much does it work out/monthly basis if you don't mind?

6th Gear

Status

Rich
    Think I'm in same position. Any way to find out when deliveries are made to the SW?
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Add Kempysue on Facebook
    Taylor side.jpgTaylor front.jpg

My new car complete with his blanky. Roll on 1st March!!
    Louay, J6YAK, PilotAudi and 2 others like this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempysue View Post

It's missing 2 doors :-P

Lovely car though!

1st Gear

Status

Damn, don't think I'd wait a month just for the plate change!!
    Kempysue likes this.
    On order: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13)), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load, Non-smoking Pack

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Add Kempysue on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    It's missing 2 doors :-P

Lovely car though!
    Lol good job I don't have a fat arse or any mess making sprogs so no need for 5 doors!! Lol!
    ps please not let us start a 5-door is better than 3-door debate again lol.
    Louay and PilotAudi like this.

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Add Kempysue on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by 0B1001001 View Post
    Damn, don't think I'd wait a month just for the plate change!!
    I know what you mean but I'm off skiing next week and then away the week after so not to painful having to wait :-)

3rd Gear

Status
    Lol good job I don't have a fat arse or any mess making sprogs so no need for 5 doors!! Lol!
    ps please not let us start a 5-door is better than 3-door debate again lol.
    Think we've exhausted that debate oh and the colour debate which admittedly I've played a part in. It's like being a school again...my dad's better than your dad my dogs bigger than your dog my shoes are better than yours! Honestly! Not once have I heard, let's agree to disagree?
    PilotAudi and Kempysue like this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Lmg likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    But everyone knows black sportbacks are the best
    PilotAudi, rams_s3 and Kempysue like this.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

6th Gear

Status
    Phantom S3s wow.

I preferred the 8P in Sportback form but the 8v looks pretty good IMHO . We need 4 doors and roof bars!
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

5th Gear

Status
    I love this video Golf 7 R (incl. Launch Control Start und Abgasanlage Sound) - YouTube

Only posted as the R is the the blood brother to the S3 and I haven't seen any "messing around" videos in an s3 yet...
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

1st Gear

Status

Rich
    What dealer you gone with in Wiltshire Rich?
    A1 1.4 TFSI Black Edition (185) S-Tronic with paddles - Amalfi White with lots of options.

Ordered - S3 Sportback S-Tronic
    - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Build week 16. Early May delivery (hopefully). The wait is getting boring now......

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3quatt View Post
    Dont suppose yours is the grey one which was posted up on their FB page is it?
    You must have missed his 500 posts on the merits of Panther Black I take it?!

Went and checked out the pic in question (can't post it up by iPad) and it looks great. First monsoon with black styling pack I've seen. Works great especially with the pano roof, but the wing mirrors look a bit out of place now. Black mirrors would look better with that combo IMHO.
    J6YAK, CraigI, gilesf and 1 others like this.
    8V S3; Sportback, S-Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Aluminium Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Supersport Seats, Comfort Pack, Technology Pack High, Bang & Olufsen, Folding, Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Extended Mono.Pur, Parking System Plus, Reversing Camera, Rear Side Airbags, Reversible Boot Mat, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hold Assist

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Think I'm in same position. Any way to find out when deliveries are made to the SW?
    My contact would only tell me that she is chasing up the transport company. She claims the car can be turned around in 24 hours once it arrives at the dealer. I live in Derbyshire and will need to plan my collection around being down at my office. I have said I will drive down on Saturday though if they do receive the car in time, otherwise next Wednesday has been pencilled in...frustrating as the car has been in the UK since last Friday lunchtime. Still, I have only been waiting since 26th June!!

Rich
    Kempysue likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp84 View Post
    What dealer you gone with in Wiltshire Rich?
    The car was ordered through our lease company with the supplying dealer being Salisbury Audi.

5th Gear

Status
    Just ring them direct and ask - I've always bypassed any lease company I've dealt with before and just ask the dealer direct.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Itguy View Post
    Just ring them direct and ask - I've always bypassed any lease company I've dealt with before and just ask the dealer direct.
    This is my 4th Audi / VW through the same dealer group and I have dealt with the same contact at the dealer each time. I had the last update from them yesterday. Next update will be when its on the lorry heading away from Sheerness hopefully....

Rich

6th Gear

Status
    Good luck Rich!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Good luck Rich!
    Well, the quicker they deliver my S3, the quicker they get their A8 back!!

6th Gear

Status
    Well, the quicker they deliver my S3, the quicker they get their A8 back!!
    A 8 and A7 are great barges but way too big IMHO !

Reverse Gear

Status
    The novelty has definitely worn off and I have had enough of not being able to carry a bike anywhere!!

2nd Gear

Status
    Tested both. Both nice places to sit, but no excitement to drive.
    Huge discounts available too (both around £15k dealer contribution).

As it turns out I had to wait a while between testing the A8 and the time the A7 became available, so got the keys to the S3 demo.
    The rest, as they say, is history.

6th Gear

Status
    Had a rather nice a7 Be quattro for 7 or eight months last year. Great for motorway long trips great tech but horrendous depreciation and a bugger to park!

1st Gear

Status
    Had a rather nice a7 Be quattro for 7 or eight months last year. Great for motorway long trips great tech but horrendous depreciation and a bugger to park!
    yes, cars are only getting bigger but parking spaces seem to be shrinking to get more people in!

only one solution, park further away, on the basis that most people want to be as close as possible to the supermarket etc. only drawback is the distance away, and not so nice if its raining!

i did that once, however, and when i came out someone had parked next to my drivers door leaving a tiny gap. there were only 50 spaces to chose from tho. maybe they didn't want their car to be lonely!

6th Gear

Status
    Usually end up parking safely to return to be hemmed in by bloody vans and 4x4s !

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Add Kempysue on Facebook
    Usually end up parking safely to return to be hemmed in by bloody vans and 4x4s !
    Haha that was probably me ;-)

Flat Oot like a ducks Foot

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubDan View Post
    You must have missed his 500 posts on the merits of Panther Black I take it?!

Went and checked out the pic in question (can't post it up by iPad) and it looks great. First monsoon with black styling pack I've seen. Works great especially with the pano roof, but the wing mirrors look a bit out of place now. Black mirrors would look better with that combo IMHO.
    Correct! As you will have seen, it appears that 90% of the S3's built are being sent to Aberdeen so I missed who was getting which colour.

Agreed, the black pack looks good on the grey, but the mirrors just look so wrong! Should be body colour!
    Personally I'm having the silver 10 spokes & alloy roof rails etc.
    After seeing that one though, I think I'll have the standard wheels for winters...
    ...... Waiting Paitently...

1st Gear

Status
    The car was ordered through our lease company with the supplying dealer being Salisbury Audi.
    Cool - this is my second Audi also from Salisbury. Dealing with Matt. Really nice little dealership who are refreshingly straight and honest.
    A1 1.4 TFSI Black Edition (185) S-Tronic with paddles - Amalfi White with lots of options.

Ordered - S3 Sportback S-Tronic
    - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Build week 16. Early May delivery (hopefully). The wait is getting boring now......

Neutral

Status
    Anyone ordered in the last 2 weeks or so and actually got a build week, seems the dealer is waiting for update from Factory... even though when I first started negotiations they had a spreadsheet with a HB for delivery end of March... looking at May/June at this rate!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi....yes I confirmed my order in S3 SB Silver full of toys and silver rails....I was given week 11. I actually want my car May so no issue...however I'm just about to cancel . Please no disrespect to Silver owners.... Try as I might to want my new car to be subtle, I just can't get over it looking like a normal silver SB...shallow...I know...I thought I'd not mind , but I actually do.
    I'm now looking at a Glacier in either SB or Saloon ....dealer will throw a fit.

5th Gear

Status
    If it's just a colour change I can't see them minding. I changed my order 5 times before it was locked down by the factory

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
    Anyone ordered in the last 2 weeks or so and actually got a build week, seems the dealer is waiting for update from Factory... even though when I first started negotiations they had a spreadsheet with a HB for delivery end of March... looking at May/June at this rate!
    In the same boat, ordered 2 weeks ago and still no build week!

Dealer told me end of April, but will wait and see if that is actually the case.....

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wills_1990 View Post
    In the same boat, ordered 2 weeks ago and still no build week!

Dealer told me end of April, but will wait and see if that is actually the case.....
    You're doing well if ordered 2 weeks ago and quoted end of April - I ordered last week of September and was originally quoted build week 9 for delivery end of March - Finally came in to week 5 which is this week, hopefully for 1st March pickup - Others have waited longer by all accounts

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Satdiver View Post
    Hi....yes I confirmed my order in S3 SB Silver full of toys and silver rails....I was given week 11. I actually want my car May so no issue...however I'm just about to cancel . Please no disrespect to Silver owners.... Try as I might to want my new car to be subtle, I just can't get over it looking like a normal silver SB...shallow...I know...I thought I'd not mind , but I actually do.
    I'm now looking at a Glacier in either SB or Saloon ....dealer will throw a fit.
    There are some great colours Satdiver... folks will know my thoughts but there are others ;-)