Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
Page 128 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2878118121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135138 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,120 of 6213
Like Tree3382Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

  1. #5081
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    115

    My Social Networking

    Add Kempysue on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Not sure you can cancel after 18 months Sue. I think you sign up for the full term!! You aren't saving much anyway. We paid £410 for 4 tyres recently and reckon you could talk the dealer into a cheaper service too (£199!)

    We've been running newish Audis/VW's for years the A/S3 tends to do around 10K miles a year and we sell after 3 years circa 26-36k miles. We've never had to pay for any routine maintenance at all apart from tyres and maybe a wiper blade or two.
    Ok thanks!
    You can cancel anytime you like according to my dealer. But perhaps the best option is to just buy the £399 - 3-year service package. Then pay for tyres as I need them. Cheers! X

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #5082
    Dan_G's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    149
    I've been running a B8 A4 quattro for the past 3 years.

    Racked up 55,000 miles and used:

    Two sets of Dunlop Sport Maxx (current set has lots of life), front and rear pads.

    Servicing and oil changes when the car told me, but no more than one a year.

    So I am not in favour of the service pack - I am guessing it designed more for fleet / company car type leasing where someone else is paying for it or it can be written against Tax.
    Kempysue likes this.

  4. #5083
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempysue View Post
    Ok thanks!
    You can cancel anytime you like according to my dealer. But perhaps the best option is to just but the £399 - 3-year service package. The. Pay for tyres as I need them. Cheers! X
    Even then if you only need one service that's twice what you need pay! Just my 2p again ;-)

  5. #5084
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempysue View Post
    Ok thanks!
    You can cancel anytime you like according to my dealer. But perhaps the best option is to just buy the £399 - 3-year service package. Then pay for tyres as I need them. Cheers! X
    I would say the service package is the best option although I tend to agree with the others more for the fleet market - remember you have to add the VAT to that £35.84 as well - unless your VAT registered of course

  6. #5085
    kwistof's Avatar
    South East Events Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SE Kent
    Posts
    2,283

    My Social Networking

    Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post

    Surely they have the technology to create a whole new blue.
    The technology has been around for ages, I've been creating new blues since I was a toddler
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 S3 APY

    18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

  7. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks43 View Post
    I would say the service package is the best option although I tend to agree with the others more for the fleet market - remember you have to add the VAT to that £35.84 as well - unless your VAT registered of course
    The main thing is the number of miles you do. Like some others members I tend to do 12-14k miles a year and the car is set to Long Life service interval. The service request comes up around 18-19k miles. As I keep my cars for between 2 and 3 years that means I only ever pay for one service and possibly 4 tyres. No other work has ever been needed.

    I assume you can cancel at any time just by cancelling the direct debit!
    Kempysue likes this.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  8. #5087
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    The main thing is the number of miles you do. Like some others members I tend to do 12-14k miles a year and the car is set to Long Life service interval. The service request comes up around 18-19k miles. As I keep my cars for between 2 and 3 years that means I only ever pay for one service and possibly 4 tyres. No other work has ever been needed.

    I assume you can cancel at any time just by cancelling the direct debit!
    I only do about 8000 but because a lot of it is short miles and you can't help but put your foot down sometimes MY 2007 S3 longlife came on as it approached 9000 and just before the year

    I did get the dealer to look at it because I thought it was a bit early but they said it's because I look to put my foot down (a hot hatch what else did they think I was going to do) - I switched it to Annual Fully Synthetic rather than long life as they wanted to charge me nearly £300 for the first service

    My 1.8T's have been better and don't know what the new A3 is like for service intervals but have heard it's better than the old one

    Not sure about cancelling the direct debit early - I would assume it depends on what you've had against what you've paid if you wanted to cancel early - It is transferrable to a new owner though

  9. #5088
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Don't think you can cancel Dave.

    Just heard that our new S3SB is on the boat. The next 37 days waiting will be painful!!
    kenny_boon and Joetidman like this.

  10. #5089
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Don't think you can cancel Dave.

    Just heard that our new S3SB is on the boat. The next 37 days waiting will be painful!!
    It certainly will - Mine due for build next week

    But boy it will be worth the wait

  11. #5090
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Things seem to be happening quickly. We had a confirmed week 4 build. ( this week) and yet the car is on the boat already!
    Kempysue and Sparks43 like this.

  12. #5091
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    46
    How long approx. should it take to build? From start of build to shipping

  13. #5092
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    115

    My Social Networking

    Add Kempysue on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Don't think you can cancel Dave.

    Just heard that our new S3SB is on the boat. The next 37 days waiting will be painful!!
    My dealer specifically mentioned that you CAN cancel at any time. And the terms & conditions confirms this. The price I quoted was inclusive of VAT also!!

    But overall i think people with previous Audi experience are right in that it's not a lot cheaper to take the package.

    Thanks all x

    My car took 2-3 days to build and then it was on its way. Is sat at Grimsby as we speak!! :-)
    J6YAK likes this.

  14. #5093
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Things seem to be happening quickly. We had a confirmed week 4 build. ( this week) and yet the car is on the boat already!
    My dealer told me that the build week is the week it's ready to go to the port! I'm build week 6 (Feb 3rd) and y dealer says that will be the day it will be moved to the port. It makes sense if yours is en route mate.
    PilotAudi likes this.

  15. #5094
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    70
    Mine also week 6 but transportation will be by train. Should take a week my dealer told me...

  16. #5095
    Pulp84's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks43 View Post
    I only do about 8000 but because a lot of it is short miles and you can't help but put your foot down sometimes MY 2007 S3 longlife came on as it approached 9000 and just before the year

    I did get the dealer to look at it because I thought it was a bit early but they said it's because I look to put my foot down (a hot hatch what else did they think I was going to do) - I switched it to Annual Fully Synthetic rather than long life as they wanted to charge me nearly £300 for the first service

    My 1.8T's have been better and don't know what the new A3 is like for service intervals but have heard it's better than the old one

    Not sure about cancelling the direct debit early - I would assume it depends on what you've had against what you've paid if you wanted to cancel early - It is transferrable to a new owner though
    So what service regime would people recommend if only do 4000 - 6000 miles a year? My A1 had a service pack but it's only had one service in 2 years! I would have been annoyed I guess if I paid for the service pack.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

  17. #5096
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16
    So hang on have i just bought a car thats colour is now discontinued?
    Order my S3 Sportback lunch time today.

    Estoril Blue
    S-Tronic
    Panoramic Roof
    Tech Pack High
    Comfort package
    cruise control
    Privacy glass
    Audi Sound System

    Build week 8
    Hope to have it by mid march? if not before?

  18. #5097
    Pulp84's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by darzifa View Post
    So hang on have i just bought a car thats colour is now discontinued?
    Order my S3 Sportback lunch time today.

    Estoril Blue
    S-Tronic
    Panoramic Roof
    Tech Pack High
    Comfort package
    cruise control
    Privacy glass
    Audi Sound System

    Build week 8
    Hope to have it by mid march? if not before?
    Sounds like nice order. I was quoted exact same build week - when the order was actually put through it jumped to week 18. Hope the same doesn't happen to you.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

  19. #5098
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp84 View Post
    Sounds like nice order. I was quoted exact same build week - when the order was actually put through it jumped to week 18. Hope the same doesn't happen to you.
    The dealer had actually ordered it back in December just chose that car they had. Hope this estoril blue is worth extra?

  20. #5099
    Joetidman's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by darzifa View Post
    So hang on have i just bought a car thats colour is now discontinued?
    Order my S3 Sportback lunch time today.

    Estoril Blue
    S-Tronic
    Panoramic Roof
    Tech Pack High
    Comfort package
    cruise control
    Privacy glass
    Audi Sound System

    Build week 8
    Hope to have it by mid march? if not before?
    If it's build week 8 you might scape in and still get Estoril
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

    Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

  21. #5100
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Aberdeeen
    Posts
    130

    My Social Networking

    Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    So me and my S3 had an interesting day yesterday.

    There had been a knocking noise coming from both sides of the car on larger bumps (sounded like from within the door) so I dropped it off at Audi for 08:30 and told them that I required to have the car back by 17:00 as I was going to meet some friends for dinner. I arrived back at Audi at about 16:30 to see it leaving for a "test drive" so I told them I was there and sat in the waiting area. 45 mins later there was still no news and so I got someone to chase it up. Apparently it was still out being tested. Another 30 mins goes by and they hand me the keys and apologise for the delay. When I asked what had been done they said they had taken the drivers door card off and "lubricated" it. Nothing was done to the passenger side. By this point I am livid that they had the car for the full day and only seemed to be working on it from (I'd estimate) 16:00. I grab my keys and go to the car - it had done 2 miles since I dropped it off! 45 mins to go 2 miles???


    Anyway on a drive last night the car made no noises like before from either side but it feels like the car is a lot more settled on bumpy roads. It was quite crashy before but now behaves like I'd expect (this was on a bit of road I always use). So now I am a bit suspicious...

    Do they still use the bump stops during transportation? My thinking is that they may do and didn't remove them on PDI (I have not been under the car for a look). Something has changed slightly in the car and that is the closest I can get to explaining it myself.

    Any ideas?
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

  22. #5101
    rams_s3's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    276
    You'd know if they hadn't removed the bump stops as I viewed one that had just come off the transporter and it looked like it was on stilts!

  23. #5102
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    83
    Tried yesterday...you can disable ESP completely!
    J6YAK likes this.

  24. #5103
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    If it's build week 8 you might scape in and still get Estoril
    Hopefully! originally had glacier white on the spec. Just looked at the paperwork and it was sent for order on the 2 Nov. With a week 8 built should i expect a phone call early March or is that being to optimistic?

  25. #5104
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by thedooker View Post
    So me and my S3 had an interesting day yesterday.

    There had been a knocking noise coming from both sides of the car on larger bumps (sounded like from within the door) so I dropped it off at Audi for 08:30 and told them that I required to have the car back by 17:00 as I was going to meet some friends for dinner. I arrived back at Audi at about 16:30 to see it leaving for a "test drive" so I told them I was there and sat in the waiting area. 45 mins later there was still no news and so I got someone to chase it up. Apparently it was still out being tested. Another 30 mins goes by and they hand me the keys and apologise for the delay. When I asked what had been done they said they had taken the drivers door card off and "lubricated" it. Nothing was done to the passenger side. By this point I am livid that they had the car for the full day and only seemed to be working on it from (I'd estimate) 16:00. I grab my keys and go to the car - it had done 2 miles since I dropped it off! 45 mins to go 2 miles???


    Anyway on a drive last night the car made no noises like before from either side but it feels like the car is a lot more settled on bumpy roads. It was quite crashy before but now behaves like I'd expect (this was on a bit of road I always use). So now I am a bit suspicious...

    Do they still use the bump stops during transportation? My thinking is that they may do and didn't remove them on PDI (I have not been under the car for a look). Something has changed slightly in the car and that is the closest I can get to explaining it myself.

    Any ideas?
    Sales at Aberdeen Audi are very good.
    Servicing is a fffing shambles! Truly terrible service, had to have my wife's Q3 in a couple of times and poor work, not completed in time, and parts not ordered.
    Fingers crossed I don't need to see them much with the S3.

  26. #5105
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Aberdeeen
    Posts
    130

    My Social Networking

    Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigI View Post
    Sales at Aberdeen Audi are very good.
    Servicing is a fffing shambles! Truly terrible service, had to have my wife's Q3 in a couple of times and poor work, not completed in time, and parts not ordered.
    Fingers crossed I don't need to see them much with the S3.

    I had the service manager out while i was there. Told him it wasn't good enough to have my car for 9 hours and only work on it just before I picked it up. Said next next time it happens I will complain to Audi UK that their service is terrible. I also had a go at him for having the R8 in the show room when it was covered in swirls lol. He said as I left "have a nice evening" and I replied "Well it has to be better than sat here waiting for you lot to do nothing" - I'm not a diplomat, especially when i am being taken for a ride!
    PilotAudi and Kempysue like this.
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

  27. #5106
    geefunk1978's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by thedooker View Post
    So me and my S3 had an interesting day yesterday.

    There had been a knocking noise coming from both sides of the car on larger bumps (sounded like from within the door) so I dropped it off at Audi for 08:30 and told them that I required to have the car back by 17:00 as I was going to meet some friends for dinner. I arrived back at Audi at about 16:30 to see it leaving for a "test drive" so I told them I was there and sat in the waiting area. 45 mins later there was still no news and so I got someone to chase it up. Apparently it was still out being tested. Another 30 mins goes by and they hand me the keys and apologise for the delay. When I asked what had been done they said they had taken the drivers door card off and "lubricated" it. Nothing was done to the passenger side. By this point I am livid that they had the car for the full day and only seemed to be working on it from (I'd estimate) 16:00. I grab my keys and go to the car - it had done 2 miles since I dropped it off! 45 mins to go 2 miles???


    Anyway on a drive last night the car made no noises like before from either side but it feels like the car is a lot more settled on bumpy roads. It was quite crashy before but now behaves like I'd expect (this was on a bit of road I always use). So now I am a bit suspicious...

    Do they still use the bump stops during transportation? My thinking is that they may do and didn't remove them on PDI (I have not been under the car for a look). Something has changed slightly in the car and that is the closest I can get to explaining it myself.

    Any ideas?
    Hmm mine is doing exactly the same, it's going to audi next Weds for them to have a look. Luckily I've got a loan car so it's not a massive issue if they have it all day. Mine definitely sounds like its a knocking from within the door, has yours got B&O?
    It's very crash over bumps too, I'm noticing a lot more bumps and crap road surfaces than i did in my 8P S3.

  28. #5107
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Aberdeeen
    Posts
    130

    My Social Networking

    Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by geefunk1978 View Post
    Hmm mine is doing exactly the same, it's going to audi next Weds for them to have a look. Luckily I've got a loan car so it's not a massive issue if they have it all day. Mine definitely sounds like its a knocking from within the door, has yours got B&O?
    It's very crash over bumps too, I'm noticing a lot more bumps and crap road surfaces than i did in my 8P S3.
    I do have B&O. mine was very crashy but last night it seemed to feel much better and there was no noise. They said all they done was lubricated the door at the point where the plastic touches the metal. All the clips were supposidly ok.

    I had a loan car too but where the garage is has very bad traffic and so I spent over an hour sitting still yesterday for no real reason.
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

  29. #5108
    geefunk1978's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    611
    Strange, wonder what they actually did then?! I've got the noise from both sides, I thought it was the seatbelt adjuster but it's defo something in the doors. It's really annoyed me actually as my last 6yr old S3 didn't have a single rattle!! I've tried to blag an RS4 for the day but Notts Audi are having none of it lol
    rams_s3 likes this.

  30. #5109
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Aberdeeen
    Posts
    130

    My Social Networking

    Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by geefunk1978 View Post
    Strange, wonder what they actually did then?! I've got the noise from both sides, I thought it was the seatbelt adjuster but it's defo something in the doors. It's really annoyed me actually as my last 6yr old S3 didn't have a single rattle!! I've tried to blag an RS4 for the day but Notts Audi are having none of it lol
    I tried for the RS6 demo but no joy. The A1 1.6 derv was what I got.
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

  31. #5110
    Battlekrapz's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    417
    No help to you guys but i don't want future buyers to think the s3 is badly built, i have 0 rattles or zings. I do have a bloody humming when doing 80kph+ but that's being sorted by a change of both passenger side bearings. My stealership also told me that my s3 alloy is buckled slightly... I'm changing the alloy.

    What annoyed me was that the idiot on the phone told me the humming was due to the Conti tyres and the fact they were low profile! My father admitted he smashed my car on a curb, he told audi he would pay for repairs and stealership still tried to bull**** me, Utter crud. They also asked if i wanted to switch the damaged alloy with one from the back of my car... Mad!?!?!


    Note to all s3 owners... Do not smash curbs with this baby, it's costly and bearings WILL go.
    # Currently enjoying my Audi S3 8V Sportback in Estoril blue #

  32. #5111
    rams_s3's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    276
    Courtesy cars should be like for like if not better specially on a new model which is the flagship of its range! That's what I told hull when my 8v sline went in when they'd literally just come out last October 2012, ended up with a s5 for a weekend!
    PilotAudi likes this.

  33. #5112
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Agree to an extent bUT. S5 isn't better than an S 3 IMHO !

  34. #5113
    rams_s3's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    276
    I had a 1.4 tfsi at the time!

  35. #5114
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Aberdeeen
    Posts
    130

    My Social Networking

    Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    Well ....it's rattling again. Oh joy!!

    There is no S3 demo in Aberdeen anymore - they have it for sale
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

  36. #5115
    rams_s3's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by thedooker View Post
    Well ....it's rattling again. Oh joy!!

    There is no S3 demo in Aberdeen anymore - they have it for sale
    Hull's demo is for sale they let my mate have it last week when his was in for a exhaust rattle, that demo car has done 5,000 of the hardest miles!

  37. #5116
    rams_s3's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by rams_s3 View Post
    Hull's demo is for sale they let my mate have it last week when his was in for a exhaust rattle, that demo car has done 5,000 of the hardest miles!

    Vehicle View - Audi S3 Sportback 2.0 T FSI S Tronic quattro 300 PS - Hessle

    Potential buyers...Avoid avoid avoid! (On the plus side, it pulls 150mph no problem

  38. #5117
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    1,249
    Unsure what to think about Audi discontinuing Estroil. I'll be gutted if they release an awesome new colour. But I guess it will be pretty damn exclusive now on the S3's which is good. Has anyone managed to get any touch up paint in Estroil for the inevitable stone chips?

  39. #5118
    S3 TRS's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by rams_s3 View Post
    Hull's demo is for sale they let my mate have it last week when his was in for a exhaust rattle, that demo car has done 5,000 of the hardest miles!
    how do you know?

  40. #5119
    rams_s3's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    276
    I had it for a day and it got a fair bit of stick, a mate of mine had it for a week and tested it well! Also the sales staff get to take the car home all of them vouching for it performance (I spoke with 3 who had been using it). It's got a massive chunk out of the near side rear wheel where a customer had it for a day and forgot to mention they'd bounced it off a kerb. Not the best life so far!

  41. #5120
    S3 TRS's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    327
    Oooh poor car. Never bought demonstrators. Prob never will!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Popping the hood of the 2013 Audi S6
    By stuffedbackseat in forum A6/S6/Allroad forum (C7 Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17th May 2013, 21:22
  2. 2013 Audi A3 5d Sportback
    By trev0006 in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2nd October 2012, 21:56
  3. 2013 Audi A3 2.0T 6spd MT FWD....sline or not??
    By burbank2broward in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 6th September 2012, 21:05
  4. 2013 Audi R8 development
    By trev0006 in forum R8 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th September 2012, 20:06
  5. Leaked Official 2013 Audi A3 Photos
    By ABYSS in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 28th March 2012, 22:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO